What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
by our standards, no way is he handsome. In some pictures i'm comfortable enough to say he is okay.

Wasim Akram and Imran Khan --hands down. Same goes for my man Shahid Afridi. He was performing at stadium here in Peshawar, and a girl in her early 20s came --in wedding garb -- and begged him to marry her right there and then.

i heard a rumour that there were many indian celebs who wanted to marry Imran Khan before he went for Ms. Jemima; though i'm not sure if its true or not. Wouldnt surprise me if it is though.

by our standards, no way is he handsome. In some pictures i'm comfortable enough to say he is okay.

Wasim Akram and Imran Khan --hands down. Same goes for my man Shahid Afridi. He was performing at stadium here in Peshawar, and a girl in her early 20s came --in wedding garb -- and begged him to marry her right there and then.

i heard a rumour that there were many indian celebs who wanted to marry Imran Khan before he went for Ms. Jemima; though i'm not sure if its true or not. Wouldnt surprise me if it is though.

i think the story abt imran can be totally true...but i would prefer wasim over imran...may be coz i have seen wasim play as a child and not imran....

the story that u mentioned abt afridi and girl in 20's happens all over with celebs and icons...must have even happened with MJ, Jim morrison, etc...girls are girls and every part of the world they are silly...tho personally i am not to kicked abt afridi as he is too fair for a guy...but i can see why girls go crazy for him...and if it works for them...who am i to crib :)

skin colour is not important. I like the fertile crescent/mediterranean region style. Tan skin, brunette hairs and good taste in food and dress. Especially the Syrians.

actually, Ethiopian women are among some of the prettiest I have seen; though i have had limited exposure to them.

I'm biased though. I love love love my Pakistani women. And not in a lustful way. They make the best companions, though sometimes you need to be very careful not to irritate them.

Can be very bad for the eardrums and the health :D

OYE --- gaal soon -- indians!!!!

this is disgustingly off-topic, but can you tell me what happened here?? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks is 87.5% of the personality

Would like to know your views if you were very ugly. By the way I am good looking too, do not think I have a problem because of that.

It is that I generally feel it is real bad to discriminate people based on looks, it came to my mind when I saw people born unlucky and some of them were really genius. I feel it takes some level of maturity to understand this though.

Would like to know your views if you were very ugly.

i'd focus on at least having a really good body then....and making sure i was funny/smart/witty enough to out-do the competition. Or at least TRY to.

By the way I am good looking too, do not think I have a problem because of that.

say ''Alhamdolillah''

It is that I generally feel it is real bad to discriminate people based on looks

dont worry....you're doing them a favour

it came to my mind when I saw people born unlucky and some of them were really genius

Steven Hawking. Nuff said.

I feel it takes some level of maturity to understand this though.

I'll be very frank with you.

I'm almost 4 years shy of 30. And I still have a lot of growing up to do.

p.s. maintaining candor, and appearance is important. You learn it in business school, you learn it even selling leechies on the street.

Presentation is very important. Not just for girls, but also for guys.

Hell -- if anything -- more so for guys than girls.

yeah, must be the food. Beef is good for growing person. :partay:

20080423_s02.jpg

Okay ... if food is the reason, then both Pakistanis and Indians fail. Coz nutrition is MUCH better in Japan.

Likewise, what makes you think that Irfan Pathan does not eat beef? :O

need for high TRP nothing else...this is not real all scripted to create drama on TV to get more viewership...

i dunno man. That beating looked pretty real in the end.

that girl is a feisty one!

is this a dating show, or a reality show? what is it? I am perplexed.

i'd focus on at least having a really good body then....and making sure i was funny/smart/witty enough to out-do the competition

say ''Alhamdolillah''

the guy / girl who said this may not be Ismalic hence why force something ...

btw christians do say this as well by saying "by grace of God" and Hindu's i think by saiying "bhagwan ki daya se"...may not nececarily speak it out...but always think of it...

i dunno man. That beating looked pretty real in the end.

that girl is a feisty one!

is this a dating show, or a reality show? what is it? I am perplexed.

this was a dadagiri show...pretty lousy and no one watched...basically you needed to bully the opposite party to move forward...

Okay ... if food is the reason, then both Pakistanis and Indians fail. Coz nutrition is MUCH better in Japan.

Likewise, what makes you think that Irfan Pathan does not eat beef? :O

You just wont get off my case, will you Atheist???

Damn, son!

:D:D:D

she's more anti-indian than some people in this forum.....

so best of luck!

I don't know surprisingly she is doing her best to come across very friendly in a beautiful saree during visit to india these days .she even put a bindi to make her point.

qsoc36.jpg

Want more pics thinktank sahib??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom