What's new

Security beefed up in Islamabad as Lal Masjid cleric vows to restart 'Sharia Law' campaign

Hit this piece of human trash with a missile strike, then blow up the mosque, Rasool Allah(saws) razed a simailr masjid of hypocrites to the ground.

Masjid e zarar...
Thats what we need to tell people...
These bastards are not to he tolerated ...not than ... not now...
(Counter narrative)

:D:D:

There 2 types of taliban in pakistan...

1- religiuos fanatics....

They are wrong but have courage to die for what they believe in

2- libral fanatics.....
They are wrong and not enough ghairat to die for what they believe in...
Strangely i dont recall liberals blowing up people in bazaars and mosques of Pakistan

Hit this piece of human trash with a missile strike, then blow up the mosque, Rasool Allah(saws) razed a simailr masjid of hypocrites to the ground.
Many of their students are orphans from 2005 earthquake a$$hole is brainwashing kids who have no one in this world

Last edited:
Daesh wants a foot print in Pakistan

Malik Ishaq was their first bet

Now Lal Masjid has taken over that task

If not kill him openly the least our agencies could do is do away with him quitely

I can reply but i choose not to....
I would suggest b more tolerant to others point of view..
No point of replying to extremist views without extreme language.

One cannot introduce Sharia law in Pakistan when the country itself on its political basis is not Islamic. One has to change this first. Make Pakistan into الدار الإسلام first then one can introduce Sharia law.
To those who say Pakistan is already on Sharia law-so the economic system in Pakistan is Islamic?

What is the resistance to Sharia law in Pakistan?

It would be a uniform civil code for all and there would hardly be any problem seeing that most Pakistanis are Muslim anyways.

The few minorities there are, am sure I've heard you guys discuss a Sharia codex for kafirs as well. They would be under that.

Is the resistance because of the sectarian angle (which Sharia)?

Or is it because of the source and its history (Lal Masjid)?

Or is it that Pakistani Muslims really don't want the Sharia itsel?

If its the last, then I see a problem.

Cheers, Doc

All Pak laws are derived from Islam .. None of them contradict Islamic jurisprudence (which itself is a part of Pak law).

Now if a bunch of azzholez with no public support want Saudi or Irani inspired laws .. They can go Fuk themself!

Clothes or driving doesn't have anything to do with it Islam nor is Islam a stagnant religion ...!

One cannot introduce Sharia law in Pakistan when the country itself on its political basis is not Islamic. One has to change this first. Make Pakistan into الدار الإسلام first then one can introduce Sharia law.
To those who say Pakistan is already on Sharia law-so the economic system in Pakistan is Islamic?

Ever heard of Islamic banking? I'm not a banker or anything but can you tell me if KSA or Iran have "Islamic" economic system?

All Pak laws are derived from Islam .. None of them contradict Islamic jurisprudence!

Now this a bunch of azzholez with no public support want Saudi or Irani inspired laws .. They can go Fuk themself!

Clothes or driving doesn't have anything to do with it Islam nor is Islam a stagnant religion ...!

Ever heard of Islamic banking? I'm not a banker or anything but can you tell me if KSA or Iran have "Islamic" economic system?

My point of discussion circled around why derivatives? And essence extracts.

Why not Sharia itself?

The real thing.

My point of discussion circled around why derivatives? And essence extracts.

Why not Sharia itself?

The real thing.

For the Ijma or Ijtehads will be needed for even the smallest details..(which will probably run for years or even decades) And in a country where we can't sit down n celebrate eid on the same day .. That would be impossible ..

Now Islam stresses importance in education n learning Aswell as modern interpretations according to the time.. So if some fukwits ask about 4 witnessed for rape .. That would be fukin retarded Coz we have things like DNA testing/forensic sciences..

All Pak laws are derived from Islam .. None of them contradict Islamic jurisprudence (which itself is a part of Pak law).

Now if a bunch of azzholez with no public support want Saudi or Irani inspired laws .. They can go Fuk themself!

Have you heard of Islamic pork? Study Imran Hoseins work on Islam and money. Also read David Pidcock as well. And Muhammed Rafeeq.
There is no country on Earth that has an Islamic economic system. NONE. That does not mean Pakistan should not try.

What is the resistance to Sharia law in Pakistan?

It would be a uniform civil code for all and there would hardly be any problem seeing that most Pakistanis are Muslim anyways.

The few minorities there are, am sure I've heard you guys discuss a Sharia codex for kafirs as well. They would be under that.

Is the resistance because of the sectarian angle (which Sharia)?

Or is it because of the source and its history (Lal Masjid)?

Or is it that Pakistani Muslims really don't want the Sharia itsel?

If its the last, then I see a problem.

Cheers, Doc

What would you make of a thief advocating strict laws to stop robberies and theft?

What would you make of a rapist advocating strict laws for stopping rapes and respecting women?

What would you make of a murderer talking of strict laws to stop murders of innocent?

What would you make of a corrupt telling others that there should be laws to have a crackdown on corruption in society and institutions?

What would you make of a driver breaking each and every traffic rule but cursing authorities for not apprehending traffic rule violators?

And many other people like these..................

Hypocrites?

And suppose if what all these people advocate comes true, who will be the first ones to face the consequences and the law? People who don't understand and value something precious, they don't deserve it in first place. Same is the case of Pakistanis (including me this Molana and his supporters at the top of the list) and Sharia.

Back
Top Bottom