What's new

tell us why is your country so special??

We've given a lot to the world. But I think what makes us special is the sports we invented or adapted into their modern form:
Tennis
Football
Rugby
Cricket
Golf
Badminton
Table Tennis
Hockey
Plus a load more.

Power cut for most of the day .

We've given a lot to the world. But I think what makes us special is the sports we invented or adapted into their modern form:
Tennis
Football
Rugby
Cricket
Golf
Badminton
Table Tennis
Hockey
Plus a load more.

non of the games you have won :lol:

btw tennis was invented by french, football by romans, golf by scots not enlish, read history

non of the games you have won :lol:

btw tennis was invented by french, football by romans, golf by scots not enlish, read history
Speaking as a Brit here as the UK is the country internationally recognized by the UN. Therefore we did invent golf.:P
Tennis originated in France but it was not the same as it is today. The modern game is English which is why Wimbledon is the oldest Grand slam.
Come on man everyone knows we made football. The modern rules were written in England in 1850 or something I think. That is why the English FA is simply known as the FA.
You read some history.
Besides it's not like we're shocking at any of these sports.
No1 test side in the world at cricket.
We've won world cups in both rugby and football.
Lee Westwood is pretty good and Rory Mcllroy was no.1 until a coupla weeks ago or something.
Replaced by Luke Donald who is also British.
etc etc.

Speaking as a Brit here as the UK is the country internationally recognized by the UN. Therefore we did invent golf.:P
Tennis originated in France but it was not the same as it is today. The modern game is English which is why Wimbledon is the oldest Grand slam.
Come on man everyone knows we made football. The modern rules were written in England in 1850 or something I think. That is why the English FA is simply known as the FA.
You read some history.
Besides it's not like we're shocking at any of these sports.
No1 test side in the world at cricket.
We've won world cups in both football.
Lee Westwood is pretty good and Rory Mcllroy was no.1 until a coupla weeks ago or something.
Replaced by Luke Donald who is also British.
etc etc.

doesnt matter not one single WC win for england

Because My Country is not an Abrahamic Country :)

The Entire World is Converted, Speaks Others Language, Follows Others Religion or Apes Others Culture.

Indians are the Only People who Despite being the Oldest Speak their Own Language, Follow their Own Religion and Culture :)

I don't know. Canada is a great country I guess. Lots and lots of freedom, low crime, beautiful girls, low population, hockey and best of all free beer :yahoo:

Free?! Where?

Tennis
Football
Rugby
Cricket
Golf
Badminton
Table Tennis
Hockey
Plus a load more.

LOL Ummm...No.

Assuming you're from Mexico. I know one thing that's not so special about it...Obama says Mexican drug war could hurt relations

Back
Top Bottom