What's new

tell us why is your country so special??

Because of our mega great culture.
fara.jpg

pakistan for its beautiful mountains

2nd tallest mountains

K2

biggest mountain by mountain face

nanga parbat

the largest concentration of peaks:

concordia

Because she is my country... Where my forefathers lived and died and where I will live and die as well... There is no greater reason for her to more special :D

The diversity, culture and ancient wisdom.

Because India is a mystery..............over 100 different cultures..........over 100 languages.......over billion people ........over a dozen ethinicities...........birth place of 4 major religions........highest population of Hindus , Sikhs and Jains...........3rd highest of muslims........

mountains tough the sky............mighty Ganga and brahmaputra runs here.
great beaches of Goa............frozen lakes of Sikkim.............Jungles of Assam ..........deserts of Rajathan.........Island life of Andaman...........large farms of Punjab ........great city of Mumbai.

And ofcourse we got Lalu Yadav
we are truly a EVIL Country

i dont know where to start everything in my country is great our long history our kind and courge people what is so special about egypt is that you cant hate it whatever problames you have if you just look at the nile you forget all about it or maybe becouse my family is over 85 milion egyptian even some dirt from the ground worth more than our blood . looking at the egyptian map can make you feel good about yourself and makes you think how to make egypt a better place
i really cant tell you why my country is special becouse it cant be described in words
LONG LIVE EGYPT تحيا مصر
110220071704yWJP.jpg

1256718424.jpg

Because we have special people like zardari and sharif u din baradran with special needs running Pakistan, that make it our Pakistan special.

DUH! Everyone knows why Iran is special! Because it's standing against bullying and aggressive global powers alone on her own feet and has never succumbed to their ever-increasing pressures. Also because Iran comes from a glorious past and has natural resources, geopolitical significance and natural beauties.

Because there are so many people...And when so many people are around, something or the other is always happening, and you never get bored...:)
Also, the chicks aren't bad either..;)

Because she is my country... Where my forefathers lived and died and where I will live and die as well... There is no greater reason for her to more special :D
lol......:P

Why your Country is So Special For you ...The Answer is inside >>>

Tunisia it a special nation :
1- 1st civilization in the west of the Mediterranean sea ( Carthage 814 BC and carthage means
"Keratosis Hadasht" meaning "new city" )
2- 1st city in the Islamic west : Kairouan (55 AH ) and its mean in Persian : camp
3- Base to spread Islam in the West
4- First Arab country to free slaves ( 1846 even before USA , and they learn from us by sending there ambassador )
5- The first constitution in the Arab World (1861 )
6- the Campaign Of Tunisia
7- 1st Arab revolution

Back
Top Bottom