What's new

Thank You Turkey

Relax, just because I don't like you doesn't mean I don't value your opinions. You did good opening this thread.
And why do you make things personal? We are in a cyber world, we aren't supposed to like or hate anybody..You're acting like we are related or sth:lol:
I wish you didn't take these things so seriously
Am I the one who take things seriously? You started going off topic, and started things we have had argued bout before enough.

Not trollers bro trolls :)
Just let him spek he's mind you don't have to replay.

And why do you make things personal? We are in a cyber world, we aren't supposed to like or hate anybody..You're acting like we are related or sth:lol:
obi-wan-the-chosen-one-meme-generator-you-were-my-brother-i-loved-you-998cd0.jpg

@BLACKEAGLE There are many in Jordan too. I think Jordan is also doing a great job hosting these refugees.

But only if Jordan and Turkey realize that they must not support the terrorists creating all this mess in Syria. If they dont do that, Syrians will live peacefully in their country. No one ever wants to leave his home and choose to be a refugee.

@BLACKEAGLE There are many in Jordan too. I think Jordan is also doing a great job hosting these refugees.

But only if Jordan and Turkey realize that they must not support the terrorists creating all this mess in Syria. If they dont do that, Syrians will live peacefully in their country. No one ever wants to leave his home and choose to be a refugee.

Thats expansion policy. At his best times Ottoman empire was like a mid age version of the USA. They did not look at nationality or religion. They sucked all human and natural resources they could get.

Thats expansion policy. At his best times Ottoman empire was like a mid age version of the USA. They did not look at nationality or religion. They sucked all human and natural resources they could get.

I would disagree with you said. You are over simplifying what you said. Russia did the same and in several iterations. First as Russian Empire and then as Soviet Union.

With some exceptions, Ottomans did not force convert. Russia as Soviet Union annihilated religion. So you should not be saying this. There are many other points of arguments too that I can quote but lets leave it there :)

go away retard

Why should I, when you brought it all upon yourself?

The fact of the matter is that Turkey is playing a humanitarian role in this crisis, while Iraqi savages are running with their tails upward to defend the Assad's regime on the pretext of protecting their " holy " shrines.

Ironically, Iraqis chickens are now coming home to roost. So let there be no doubt that there is a price Iraq is going to pay, and continuing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom