What's new

The common capital of India and Pakistan

But in modern times Indian muslims will have to stand up and ask for separation, its clear you guys dont want them around. Its only fair to give them their land where they live in majority.

But in modern times Indian Muslims have stand up and contributing to their motherland India's progress, and bringing glory & international recognition for their country. It's clear you guys don’t have any idea. It's only fair to say that they are already living in their motherland where they live as proud Indians.

I can give names of many such notable proud Indians who are by faith Muslim. One such notable individual is Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, who's work on certain areas of defence technology has given us considerable edge over our enemies...including certain "Muslim" countries.

We never said that India is just for Hindus. And all the problems you are talking about... (like kashmir... 3 wars... )is because of the existence of Pakistan. Heck, during the partition, about a million lost their lives.

All were fighting for independence but some religious driven people were fighting for partition. How great!

RELIGIOUS DRIVEN PEOPLE ??? oh yeah exactly you mean by Gandhi g ? who used to preach Hinduism in his speeches ?? lol Jinnah sahab was not religious minded as gandhi g was. do you people know Jinnah sb was a member of congress till 1916 ? and was most prominent muslim leader in congress, but he left cuz he never liked gandhi g's preching of hinduism in every meeting and speech... so i would agree with you :)

RELIGIOUS DRIVEN PEOPLE ??? oh yeah exactly you mean by Gandhi g ? who used to preach Hinduism in his speeches ?? lol Jinnah sahab was not religious minded as gandhi g was. do you people know Jinnah sb was a member of congress till 1916 ? and was most prominent muslim leader in congress, but he left cuz he never liked gandhi g's preching of hinduism in every meeting and speech... so i would agree with you :)

yet jinnah g 's pakistan became a religion obsessed nation, where as we remained mostly secular humanist(left wing) nation. The rise of hindu right is a recent phenomena relatively.

He is living in a delusion, some morons fail to see a 100 thousand dead Kashmiri Muslims. I hate those scums who drink our water,eat our food but are not loyal to our nation. We have killed over a million of each other, we have fought 3 wars, built nuclear weapons, every sports game is nothing less but war, is it not enough for these delusioned psychopaths to see that how failed the concept of IndoPak friendship, let alone unity is ?

India,was,is and will remain a land of Hindus where they will dominate, and would kill Malichas if they demand their God given rights, it has been proven from the Maoist areas, the 7 sisters, to Gujrat, Punjab and Kashmir. If some morons have no appreciation for what they have, they should leave this country.
Sir u just got my respect :pakistan: !!!

Jinnah left Congress during AICC Nagpur session in December 1920. Perhaps a more thorough study about this time would help you.

A country was carved out for the pure Muslims who could not live with non Muslims. They are free to move there.
Muslims need to live in Peace so that they can worship Allah and perform their duties so that they can attain all the rewards as promised by Allah.

Being between Kuffars and Shirk, they would not be able to.

You mean you will grow up then? Sorry can't reply to your posts. Can't wait so long for you to grow up.
Not now but maybe in next 50 years or even 5 years if Modi=Hitler is elected. Who knows, it all depends on them.

Gandhi wanted Jinnah to be the PM of India, did you know this? Had Gandhi been so religious, he wouldn't have done this.

Since you don't know the history of your own country, you don't qualify for having a healthy discussion.

But you said you dont believe it:lol:

you believe in it hence he is your guru

True that. He was speaking of evolution, not applicable to people who haven't evolved.......:D

:azn: so you guys had been bowing to us ??? :P

Gandhi wanted Jinnah to be the PM of India, did you know this? Had Gandhi been so religious, he wouldn't have done this.

Since you don't know the history of your own country, you don't qualify for having a healthy discussion.

And the history tells us that Gandhi was killed by extremist hindus the same extremist hindus who's followers are busy in planting bombs even in own hindu temples to blame own Indian Muslims.

pitty but the fact

Relax colonel, dont be on fire. yeah i know that very well. but did nehru or sardar patel agreed to it ??? and them two were big guns of congress. dont tell half truth cuz i know more than that may be you can cheat someone else by that but not that..
and yeah this example prove that Mr Jinnah wasnt hungry for power in case he was he would have said yes to that offer :)

Jinnah left Congress during AICC Nagpur session in December 1920. Perhaps a more thorough study about this time would help you.

loool dont give me lectures about Quaid azam. you probably can about gandhi g. he joined AIML in 1913. lol

Relax colonel, dont be on fire. yeah i know that very well. but did nehru or sardar patel agreed to it ??? and them two were big guns of congress. dont tell half truth cuz i know more than that may be you can cheat someone else by that but not that..
Yes, they did not agree and they have right to their opinion same as Mr Jinnah. Why cry over it? You said about Gandhi and I replied about Gandhi.
and yeah this example prove that Mr Jinnah wasnt hungry for power in case he was he would have said yes to that offer :)
Had he not been hungry for power, he could have just left politics after pakistan came into existence. But he wanted power, as well as a country in the name of religion.

Due to this, about a million lost their lives. Many had to flee their mother land. But your artificial country could not remain united on the basis of religion alone and Bangladesh is a living proof of that.

Peace

you believe in it hence he is your guru
We believe in Darwin's theory and not in conspiracy theories.

And the history tells us that Gandhi was killed by extremist hindus the same extremist hindus who's followers are busy in planting bombs even in own hindu temples to blame own Indian Muslims.

pitty but the fact
That fact was established by our own agencies. We did not need a different country to carry a unilateral operation on our soil to find out that "fact"
:coffee:

yet jinnah g 's pakistan became a religion obsessed nation, where as we remained mostly secular humanist(left wing) nation. The rise of hindu right is a recent phenomena relatively.

Secular state ... lol most secular state ??? i wonder if you really are in UK or just set your current location as in the UK to keep distance from your hindutawa india in you dreams :)
well i have an eye on indian politics. its my field so please no lectures. and did you say HINDU right in your words is a recent phenomena ??? lol you might wana explain me if thats so recent then what was that happened in gujrat muslims in 2002 ?? whats going on in kashmir from 1988 till now ?? what about massacre of Sikh brothers in 1984 ? or may be you also wana explain killing of gandhi g by rss member ?? which later gave birth to BJP ... come on.
**** i would recommend not to watch indian media, i can smell the same hate factor in you that prevails in indian media.

Back
Top Bottom