What's new

Three Sri Lankan soldiers shot dead: army

RIP to Sri Lanka and these troops families, may the families find comfort.

Then what are you waiting for? Declare independence and get F****D in the a$$ by China and Pak.

RIP to Sri Lanka and these troops families, may they be avenged.
so a distressed army man kills his collegues and turns the gun on himself and for that some one should be avenged and who is that some one, probably a Tamil Family in Jafna.

Come on borther, you are one of my most respected Chinese forumer, but its hard to see that you have jumped guns on reading the title

You know SL has for long had a pro PAK and China stance yet many non tamilian Indians sympathise with them.
Is it the blind hatred for dravidian tamil or just dumb thought that SL is a very friendly country. SL is a country waiting to stab India for China....Mark my words

Dravidian Tamil, Pro Pak? Some thing fishy about this guy.

Dravidian Tamil, Pro Pak? Some thing fishy about this guy.
just read his post, he is accusing the SL for being PRO PAK AND PRO CHINESE.
Dravidian race consitutes five language speeing people Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kanda and Thulu.
May be you have to learn history and geography about our nation before comtenting on some thing that you have 0 knowledge off

just read his post, he is accusing the SL for being PRO PAK AND PRO CHINESE.
Dravidian race consitutes five language speeing people Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kanda and Thulu.
May be you have to learn history and geography about our nation before comtenting on some thing that you have 0 knowledge off

"Dravidian Race"!!?

Are you really sure of what you are talking about?

OK intelligent just see this link and just think for 1 min/30secs that those are your sisters and brothers then write a comment(by placing a hand near your heart).

Article |

Theres NO point calling names , to whoever - by whoever , Only they are dravidians does NOT make them OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS if they leave on the other side of the shore , unless they hold Indian Passport/citizenship. I saw some video footage , articles etc , whatevers happening is definitely condemnable.. but arent we following the same road as that of pakistan , which is `carrying the thekedari of Islam, arent we doing the same?
I think the only thing we should do is , bring the case to International court / hate crime tribunal and give them moral support.

"Dravidian Race"!!?

Are you really sure of what you are talking about?
Now I see, you do not know that Anciant INDIA consisted of Aryan and Dravidian Race.
Aryan Race are people who are settled in North and Dravidian in the south.

Poor in INDIAN history? Where are you from?

Now I see, you do not know that Anciant INDIA consisted of Aryan and Dravidian Race.
Aryan Race are people who are settled in North and Dravidian in the south.

Poor in INDIAN history? Where are you from?

Do you know a person the goes by name Romila Thaper? Read her books on Ancient India and may be you can teach me about races and History later.

let's not get in to argument here about silly irrelevant things.
Thank you.

Theres NO point calling names , to whoever - by whoever , Only they are dravidians does NOT make them OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS if they leave on the other side of the shore , unless they hold Indian Passport/citizenship. I saw some video footage , articles etc , whatevers happening is definitely condemnable.. but arent we following the same road as that of pakistan , which is `carrying the thekedari of Islam, arent we doing the same?
I think the only thing we should do is , bring the case to International court / hate crime tribunal and give them moral support.
That is what the people of Tamil Nadu are demanding the Central government to vote for the resolution that is about to be brought against SL. but the weak a hole PM Man - Moron - Singh is saying he will consider, but is not saying we will go with the resolution. I am expecting that the Congress will back stab the Tamils at Geneva

Do you know a person the goes by name Romila Thaper? Read her books on Ancient India and may be you can teach me about races and History later.

let's not get in to argument here about silly irrelevant things.
Thank you.
I have read my history in my sylabus that is approved by the Government of INDIA and the Education Board, I don't have to read some Romila who might have rigged the history for her own book selling idea.

That is what the people of Tamil Nadu are demanding the Central government to vote for the resolution that is about to be brought against SL. but the weak a hole PM Man - Moron - Singh is saying he will consider, but is not saying we will go with the resolution. I am expecting that the Congress will back stab the Tamils at Geneva

The resolution will be defeated; it does not depend on the vote of India

Many countries already supporting Sri Lanka

By the way Sri Lankans also maintain strong ties with Indian military as well, regularly we host top military officials from India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...southern-army-commander-visits-sri-lanka.html

The resolution will be defeated; it does not depend on the vote of India

Many countries already supporting Sri Lanka

By the way Sri Lankans also maintain strong ties with Indian military as well, regularly we host top military officials from India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...southern-army-commander-visits-sri-lanka.html

india stopped hillary clinton to give any message to lanka otherwise you would have been facing sanctions:agree:
i do believe,there must be sanctions and investigation against lankans for HR violation.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom