What's new

treat to my friends

neehar

Reaction score
Country
India
my dear pdf family members on the eve of becoming a senior member heres my treat

20zz1qu.jpg

2r62n89.jpg

b4djlt.jpg

rc4plj.jpg

we love, we hate, we thank, we troll ;) but cannot afford to ignore pdf..when i first came across this forum it was a surprise for me that a pakistani defence forum has so many indian members.personally i never hated pakistan i strongly feel that all these mutual feelings are temporary and two neighbors who stayed so long together cannot hate each other for long.truth is both nations need each other although i'm sure not many would accept my statement thats a different argument all together. but i strongly had a sense of anger towards pakistan.and for me at that time pakistan is a single term and for me entire pakistan wanted to destroy india.but as i got acquainted to this forum i started closely observing this forum when i realised that infact pakistani people are different from pakistani agencies.and my interest to know about my neighbors increased to a ten fold

my most shocking moemt was when i saw india hatered threads by bangladeshi and i did'nt understand why they hate the country which helped them in getting their freedom going against the world..but soon things started to become clear that even in bangladesh there are two groups which have a different feeling towards india.same is the case with srilanka..this is the first time i got an opportunity to chat with a person of another nationality and i've learnt a lot from this forum

i sincerely hope all my friends here would be happy and succeed in their endevours and i'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the mods and admin for running this forum successfully and "by enlarge" ;) with neutrality and giving me such a wonderful platform for me to express and learn.
finally i'd like to apologize everybody whom i've hurt intentionally or unintentionally hurt anybody.and i thank everybosy who supported me when i needed themm

urs lovingly
neehar :angel::angel::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
please send it to my home address and dont post the pictures here

congrats btw

Back
Top Bottom