What's new

treat to my friends

@neehar

Come own pal, bring me and my man @seiko a 10 liter bucket of bhang....than we'll get high and show you our man boobies. :omghaha:

@Pak-one @Hyperion @ghilzai

2 kilo of fine Naswar and 10 chilams of pure hash with a huqqa pls.

We are having a party here. :yay:

@sandy_3126 @DESERT FIGHTER

bring your guns and a few hundred tracer rounds...

@Neptune

20 liters of Reki pls.. :D

@Gold1010

10 cartons of VB will kill you mate? :what:

Thats how we party woohoo :bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
manaki kotha???niku gurthunda vadevado sweet grapes o evado full adkunnam nuvvu nenu srinivas kalsi osari..eppudu ganga ani edusthundevadu

oh ur not going to miss me any time soon on pdf general sir.what are you doin now??graduation??

i remember him... vedavalaku pani pata undadu.. India mida padi edustuntaru... sarle enjoy cheyi...

oh ur not going to miss me any time soon on pdf general sir.what are you doin now??graduation??

No quite bro, I'm starting my second year of uni in a few weeks time and I'm probably going to do a masters :(.

dint knew people took forumming sh8t so seriously :taz:

anyway congratz brah :rolleyes:

ahh lets say...this helps me towards my career..anyway thank u..i did not open this thread for getting congratulation.my intention is to express my feelings abt this forum and i used this opportunity to do so

No quite bro, I'm starting my second year of uni in a few weeks time and I'm probably going to do a masters :(.

sorry i thought ur very young.masters in??

@neehar

Come own pal, bring me and my man @seiko a 10 liter bucket of bhang....than we'll get high and show you our man boobies. :omghaha:

@Pak-one @Hyperion @ghilzai

2 kilo of fine Naswar and 10 chilams of pure hash with a huqqa pls.

We are having a party here. :yay:

@sandy_3126 @DESERT FIGHTER

bring your guns and a few hundred tracer rounds...

@Neptune

20 liters of Reki pls.. :D

@Gold1010

10 cartons of VB will kill you mate? :what:

Thats how we party woohoo :bunny:

2cog2e0.jpg

Economics.

ahh one of my favorite subjects..

i remember him... vedavalaku pani pata undadu.. India mida padi edustuntaru... sarle enjoy cheyi...

njy ledu em ledu bayya bore kotti siraku dobbuthunte..janalani nen dobbuthuna anthe ;) tympass anthe

Last edited by a moderator:
2cog2e0.jpg

ahh one of my favorite subjects..

njy ledu em ledu bayya bore kotti siraku dobbuthunte..janalani nen dobbuthuna anthe ;) tympass anthe

galoditho epudanna debate chesava... vadantha sannasi evadu undadu. siggu leni vedava

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom