What's new

Veena Malik makes her Bollywood debut

^

Grow up, you punk. I'm sure you've never gotten any girls in your life.

It always was. :)

hing is we are bored of current bollywood faces that we have to import from pakistan for mujra ;)

Munni, Sheela, the new onw Chikni chameli, the names, the dresses, the ladies, all Indian i think.

^

Grow up, you punk. I'm sure you've never gotten any girls in your life.

y r u getting angry... its true.... katrina, malaika arora, bipasha,... they have done many item numbers.... and india always appreciated pakistani talent. We have more JAL fan than pakistan..seriously.... As far as having girls are concerned.... :D :D :D

Cheers

Munni, Sheela, the new onw Chikni chameli, the names, the dresses, the ladies, all Indian i think.

All repeated actresses... these idiot directors cast same actresses over n over again... n if u hv seen katrina in chikni chameli and meera in this song... u will definitely say meera is far better.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

BTW guys...whose the most famous actress in pakistan... ?

i do not bother to watch this shyte with any interest. And i am being totally fair, nothing to see there really, after 15 seconds you get bored, unless you are trying to pleasure yourself by it!

Watch Akai or Diversity mate.

i do not bother to watch this shyte with any interest. And i am being totally fair, nothing to see there really, after 15 seconds you get bored, unless you are trying to pleasure yourself by it!

Watch Akai or Diversity mate.

unless you are trying to pleasure yourself by it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cool, cool. Can we have this one next? :P

Top-Model-Ayaan-Ali.jpg

Dude , Humaina Malik is cute
but she married at the age of 19 yrs to the director of her first film
so u can guess that she got into casting couch way before Veena could

Dude , Humaina Malik is cute
but she married at the age of 19 yrs to the director of her first film
so u can guess that she got into casting couch way before Veena could

Masha allah ... hudd khoobsoorat. Thanks

Cheers

And so the ISI has succeeded in undermining Indian social interests once again by offering them another Rakhi Savant for visual torture.

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom