What's new

Well done PDF! Now let's get to the other level

where's Baluchistan?

going by the internet there's a bit of an issue, they seem divided, some are very patriotic, some of em not so much (not very hostile but dissenting)

Sindh is also interesting, they need mainstreaming, Karachi issue needs resolving

not an issue but can become one

Yup I agree with you. It makes sense why some Baloch don't like Pakistan, they are also 5% of our population so their internet presence have bee completely overshadowed by IT cell accounts. Balochistan is going to have another demographic problem as it will turn into Pashtunistan, as Pashtuns are going to become majority of that province in a couple of years.

Sindh is an interesting one, they are about 15% of our population, but their online presence is very limited even among diaspora.
In many ways I agree with you but to get to the next level and for PDF to become more intelluctual whereby we can focus on the technical aspects of defence matters related to Pakistan, is it not imperative that we get rid of the anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda? I feel that sometimes we become a forum that is constantly having to combat racism and propaganda from our enemies rather than a forum that concentrates on more enlightening matters.

There is no "genuine indian". When it comes to Pakistan, ALL indians including the Muslim ones are united in their visceral hatred of Pakistan and Pakistanis. Hence I feel that PDF needs to act accordingly to this reality. It would definitely further increase the quality of PDF.

As CPEC further advances and expands, even the nomadic and rural Balouch will start to reap the fruits and benefits of being Pakistani.

My critique would be in making this place an echo chamber. How would you take steps in stopping that?

I would firstly like to begin by thanking the MODs for doing a sterling job in getting rid of anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda on PDF over the past year. This was very prevalent between 2010-2019/20. The quality of PDF has substantially shot up as a result and it is pleasing to see, to say the least.

I really hope that PDF now goes to the next level and becomes a forum that can rank among the top defence forums in the world where we can focus more on the technical aspects of the Pakistani military.

I believe that the next step to fulfilling our goal as a top defence forum is to completely eliminate anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda from PDF. This is so we can focus more on defence matters and less in countering anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda which has now unfortunately become a daily routine. This assertion was prompted by the following reply by @waz to some anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda on a certain thread:

I would love to hear the thoughts of fellow Pakistanis and our allies
Actually more and more people have started realizing our shortcomings. Especially in Baloch etc so there's sorta peace 😁

Yup I agree with you. It makes sense why some Baloch don't like Pakistan, they are also 5% of our population so their internet presence have bee completely overshadowed by IT cell accounts. Balochistan is going to have another demographic problem as it will turn into Pashtunistan, as Pashtuns are going to become majority of that province in a couple of years.

Sindh is an interesting one, they are about 15% of our population, but their online presence is very limited even among diaspora.

My critique would be in making this place an echo chamber. How would you take steps in stopping that?

It would never become an echo chamber as we Pakistanis are too individualistic and full of many different shades of opinions which we are quite vocal about. It is better that we discuss these differences of opinions amongst ourselves rather than being trolled by anti-Pakistani racists and propagandists. Also, we Pakistanis are not going to go around making retarded far-fetched claims about ourselves to non-Pakistanis and then repeating it amongst ourselves.

Last edited:
It would never become an echo chamber as we Pakistanis are too individualistic and full of many different opinions which we are quite vocal about. It is better that we discuss these differences in opinions amongst ourselves rather than being trolled by anti-Pakistani racists and propagandists. Also, we Pakistanis are not going to go around making retarded far-fetched claims about ourselves to non-Pakistanis and then repeating it amongst ourselves.

Fair point

Pakistani Nationalism is very unique in which politics and religion are inherently intertwined, and for the 97% of the population, Pakistani Nationalism and Islam are not mutually exclusive. It would, of course, be a herculean task to try change that.

Pakistan, as it exists today, didn't come into being in August 1947, it came into being after 1971. The sooner we realize that fact, the better it will be for us. To carry the burden of history is to live in the shadow of history

Races are a political or human constructs and have no basis in science anymore then borders of nation states do in the physical geography of earth.

If a people decide they are a race then that race exists. I mean European is not a race either and neither is India a race or Arab a race or even Turk a race.

So if I would go with @PAKISTANFOREVER and indeed laud him for bringing this to the fore. Only by accepting this do we come to exist.
a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits _ as per Webster

Key posters have made efforts to repeatedly steer direction towards a productive discussion. Hardline on new Indian members is the only true change in moderation which has kept the usual 10-12 multiple ID repeaters at bay.
Otherwise racism, racists, sectarianism along with borderline terrorists are all around so not much has improved.

I would firstly like to begin by thanking the MODs for doing a sterling job in getting rid of anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda on PDF over the past year. This was very prevalent between 2010-2019/20. The quality of PDF has substantially shot up as a result and it is pleasing to see, to say the least.

I really hope that PDF now goes to the next level and becomes a forum that can rank among the top defence forums in the world where we can focus more on the technical aspects of the Pakistani military.

I believe that the next step to fulfilling our goal as a top defence forum is to completely eliminate anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda from PDF. This is so we can focus more on defence matters and less in countering anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda which has now unfortunately become a daily routine. This assertion was prompted by the following reply by @waz to some anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda on a certain thread:

I would love to hear the thoughts of fellow Pakistanis and our allies

Good post. I like it on here a lot too. Good people. I would say, whatever the definition of "anti Pakistan" is, you must ensure this is a place for everyone and other's opinions are respected even when contrary to the majority on here. And yes, hateful propaganda against anyone should be discourages first and stopped as a second warning. Good work Mods, keep it up

Good post. I like it on here a lot too. Good people. I would say, whatever the definition of "anti Pakistan" is, you must ensure this is a place for everyone and other's opinions are respected even when contrary to the majority on here. And yes, hateful propaganda against anyone should be discourages first and stopped as a second warning. Good work Mods, keep it up

I don't mind other opinions that oppose ours but what is very concerning is the anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda propagated by certain people who wish for the death and destruction of Pakistan and the Pakistani people. It should not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom