What's new

What are the similarities/differences of Bengali peoples in Bangladesh vs India

If you consider music, you will find better musicians among Bangladeshi Bengalis. There is no better guitarist like AB, Komol or Sazzad in West Bengal, no better base-guitarist than Basebaba Sumon, no better drummer than Funty, Turjo or Tony in west bengal. I like only tuness of Fossils from only West Bengal Bands. I will appreciate opinions from neutral points of view.
There is a difference between musician and instrument player, the reason why Lennon or Chris Martin or Roger waters will always be better musician than some guitar wiz like Joe Satriani or Steve Vai.

Also BD has better rock bands because we have a functioning movie industry, so our talented musicians tend to work for films and go mainstream/pop, same way Pakistan has a better band culture than India because of bollywood.

There is a difference between musician and instrument player, the reason why Lennon or Chris Martin or Roger waters will always be better musician than some guitar wiz like Joe Satriani or Steve Vai.

Also BD has better rock bands because we have a functioning movie industry, so our talented musicians tend to work for films and go mainstream/pop, same way Pakistan has a better band culture than India because of bollywood.

Point. how do you rate Lennon over Steve Vai ?

Point. how do you rate Lennon over Steve Vai ?
How many songs penned by Lennon do you or people in general remember as opposed to Steve Vai.

Steve Vai is offcourse more skilled instrument player than Lennon, however anyone with enough practise and dedication can become a good instrument player, but to write/compose a song which people will remember after your death is different deal altogether.

We Bangladeshi Muslims look different to Indian Bengali Hindus (and Muslims). Some of us tend to look like this, which I don't think you will find among Indian Bengalis.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
We Bangladeshi Muslims look different to Indian Bengali Hindus (and Muslims). Some of us tend to look like this, which I don't think you will find among Indian Bengalis.

View attachment 269489

View attachment 269488

View attachment 269480

View attachment 269481

View attachment 269483

View attachment 269484

View attachment 269485
View attachment 269487
Hmmm looks like you guys paid heed to kalu mia's suggestion!!

You guys need to spread pure nomadic ancient Turkic genes in Muslim countries using frozen sperms and eggs. This way you can Turkicize the Muslim world. Designer genes is the wave of the future. This happened with Mamluk migration in the past but the process got stalled, now we have technology to restart the process again.

Are you for real?! :o:

Those pictures prove nothing really.. other than your cranial capacity, or lack thereof. :D

Looks like we've got our version of @FULL_METAL!

I remember how that 40 kilo subhuman was celebrating when kohli got out, he was fortunate not to get bitchslapped by kohli. Prolly the ugliest cricketer ever
View attachment 253906

Listen fugladeshi why getting angry over the truth?, ...and about rubel I have no doubt about his bowling prowess it is just that he looks like a baboon. and WB bowlers look like this
View attachment 253931

Last edited:
some West bengali celebs.....
View attachment 269156

View attachment 269157

@vsdoc you can add Sagarika and Arundhati roy in the list too....:rofl:

Suchitra Sen is pure Bangal (Bangladesh migrant in West Bengal). She was born and grew up in Pabna district of erstwhile East Bengal (Bangladesh).

Suchitra-Sen-9.jpg

there are a few diffrences i came across when i deu to bieng in retail buisness have met many bangladeshies and indian bongolies

bangladeshies are a bit intorvert type while indian bongolies think they are the best and often want to show the world about there supiriorty even where its not required

bangladeshies speak bengali with a very easy manner while indian bongolies try to proove there sueriorty in language with excessive use of alphabet "o" intead of "a" and sometimes overstrech it during conversation

bangladeshies i have met are clear & proud about there relgeon and indian bongolies are confused about it

BOLD.

Hell yeah.. that's true. West Bengalis stretch the alphabet 'O' too much in conversation. In Bangladesh you will never hear the word pujO , here Hindus say Durga PujA but West Bengalis (Indian Bongs) say Durga PujO.

Pujar kenakata bolbe na, dhong kore bolbe Pujor kenakata. :mad:

Something could be done to take both Murshidabad and Khulna. Because part of my family and his total clan moved from Murshidabad to Khulna. Murshidabad any day better than Swamp land Khulna. Only interest in the sea.

No man, Murshidabad lost its glory under Indian occupation and now dirt poor. No way I am swaping Khulna a vibrant city for a rural township.

Factually wrong. Look up the maps before 1956 and after 1956. Somebody quite different contributed to this.

Do you have the map?

No man, Murshidabad lost its glory under Indian occupation and now dirt poor. No way I am swaping Khulna a vibrant city for a rural township.

Do you have the map?

Afraid not readily at hand. Will dig it out in a day or two. Sorry.

You guys need to spread pure nomadic ancient Turkic genes in Muslim countries using frozen sperms and eggs. This way you can Turkicize the Muslim world. Designer genes is the wave of the future. This happened with Mamluk migration in the past but the process got stalled, now we have technology to restart the process again.

Hmmm looks like you guys paid heed to kalu mia's suggestion!!
I think I just lost a few brain cells from reading his post. :blink:

Last edited:
Are you for real?! :o:

Those pictures prove nothing really, other than your cranial capacity. :D

Looks like we've got our version of @FULL_METAL!

what sorcery is this? How come I didn't get the alert? :crazy: anyways look man I have nothing against you or your people, it is just that I as a person firmly believe in payback. I like to give people a taste of their own medicine. I care a jack about my reputation here. The funda is simple, if you behave, you will find me the most jolly person around, if you troll, I will counter troll you to death no matter how many buckets you cry :-)

I hope we are cool now :tup:

Similarities :
Nothing in particular,apart from the language(standard one).
Saree,fish,rice etc isn't Bengali only things if you want to argue about those.

Differences :
West Bengal's main religion is Sanatan while here it's Islam.

what sorcery is this? How come I didn't get the alert? :crazy: anyways look man I have nothing against you or your people, it is just that I as a person firmly believe in payback. I like to give people a taste of their own medicine. I care a jack about my reputation here. The funda is simple, if you behave, you will find me the most jolly person around, if you troll, I will counter troll you to death no matter how many buckets you cry :-)

I hope we are cool now :tup:

How cute :wub:, how can I continue pulling your dhoti after this.. :chilli::D

Back
Top Bottom