What's new

What Can PDF members do for Pakistan.

@Dubious
After reading all your beautiful comments and ideas. I would 100% say we at PDF can make a difference. A lot of people have stated we need to bring a change in ourselves, change in our family, change in our relatives, clean the litter in our areas, grow trees, explain people on the unhealthy food they eat, don't get involved in corruption, educate people close to you in order to be better people, show people around the world the beauty of Pakistan, spread our culture and values which we have lost.

All this takes us back to education and what is the best and easy way to educate people in the 21st century?

Our very own YouTube channel, a website channel, or PDF Radio Pakistan. We can produce short 10 minute High Quality documentaries and movies and share it with the Pakistani public. We will have our own editing team where the members can send their unedited video and then get it uploaded on the channel. Our members can make Vlogs on Pakistan. Our members can clean the streets and make videos on it and then we can share it.
Short movies on PDF military views. Short movie for our government in order to improve the system. Make video on the unhealthy food we eat. Make video on any charity work any PDF member is doing. Make video on how to change your mind in to becoming patriotic Pakistanis who will not harm their country no matter what comes. Make video on how to educate people in your family.

All those comments we make on PDF, why not make them in to a video and show it to our countrymen. Show it on ARY TV. Show it on BolTv. Show it to our government and military.

This way our message will reach all of Pakistan as everyone has their own mobile phone and Internet is the future.

This is something most of our members can contribute as it's not like opening a university or home for poor as that will cost a lot of money. Changing people mindset is a bigger job.

The future news on ARY. "After the break we will air a 10 minute movie made by PDF Media Team on how to clean your country".

Future PDF Radio. "Our member in karachi is on the call who is cleaning the local park with his relatives"

Future PTV news. Breaking news. Breaking news. "PDF has adviced the government to bring in qualified people in order to improve our institutes. They have adviced the government to employ highly educated people in order to manage PIA and in order to improve its service.
@Signalian @zulu @graphican

Whats your input? the thing he suggested if forget this dimension he was talking to promote PDF on diff levels which is necessary but thats PDF staff job to consider
Not PDF

video can be on other things...
like social issues not discussed...
Educational videos?
tourism?

Extra mehnat with no visible output even u put so much effort in all these threads ( fazool main hamari bhi shamat laa dii :( ) did anyone try or showed interest ?
Not PDF

Educational videos?
tourism?

Extra mehnat with no visible output even u put so much effort in all these threads ( fazool main hamari bhi shamat laa dii :( ) did anyone try or showed interest ?
THIS is what happens in Pakistan...everyone wants instant results! No one puts in effort to get to results! :(

Thats the trouble rem told u guy about McGill university ?rather than using his master degree ,just get finance from market and selling stuff from shop easy money.Degree??just to impressed clients.I can understand their thinking ,tried to suggest them start as part time but hosla tu karain.Open inbox with me or old one still working ???
THIS is what happens in Pakistan...everyone wants instant results! No one puts in effort to get to results! :(

Educational videos?
tourism?
I have followed your thread about Tourism and have few ideas about tourism and handicraft and artwork of local people (as you mention in one of your post in a thread) would PM you after eid ...

Thats the trouble rem told u guy about McGill university ?rather than using his master degree ,just get finance from market and selling stuff from shop easy money.Degree??just to impressed clients.I can understand their thinking ,tried to suggest them start as part time but hosla tu karain.Open inbox with me or old one still working ???
zulu bhai any advice i want to start my own business i and my mom have almost 1000,000 saved up for rainy day.i was thinking of opening a grocery store with online order placing and delivery. Right now i work for an software house which gives me freelance graphic related work.

First - All the members who are earning and not filing tax returns should promise to start filing returns from this July
Thats what pakistan needs rest is just bla bla.:tup::tup::tup:

I would suggest PDF members to develop a drone. I am not joking as I have seen much latent on PDF and much learned people here each can contribute in one aspect or an other. A team can get the job done and can even break longest sustained flight record as well.

Which city ?as in Lahore and KHi lots of such services already in market (means stuff competition) but there is always chance if u can explain more, keep option for others too just yesterday highlight some points """a)start with minimum investment(working capital) use profit to expand it if u can afford it b)prefer more cycles over margin (its better also help a lot in learning process 3)try to venture first in field which u know some 4)try to keep an eye on things getting reports all the time if personally not here to manage 5)DONT GO IN ANY CREDIT GIVING BUSINESS they promise to offer good return but due to current situation its more risky these days"""" if u need any help guidence feel free to contact :)
zulu bhai any advice i want to start my own business i and my mom have almost 1000,000 saved up for rainy day.i was thinking of opening a grocery store with online order placing and delivery. Right now i work for an software house which gives me freelance graphic related work.

What Can PDF members do for Pakistan!!!
PDF members can !!!
Design a drone
Design a rocket
Contest elections to join the n.a or p.a?
Voluntarily services to Pak Army etc etc

Kindly think about some thing constructive which can bring positive impact in the lives of ordinary peoples.Do some brainstorming and make a list of the issues currently Pakistan facing .Identify the three major issues .Keep in view the limitation and constraints make a plan and strategy how can on small scale PDF members can contribute to these issues.

Cleaning up Pakistani cities, towns, villages, highways followed by streams, lakes, rivers could be done.
:tup::tup::tup:

Which city ?as in Lahore and KHi lots of such services already in market (means stuff competition) but there is always chance if u can explain more, keep option for others too just yesterday highlight some points """a)start with minimum investment(working capital) use profit to expand it if u can afford it b)prefer more cycles over margin (its better also help a lot in learning process 3)try to venture first in field which u know some 4)try to keep an eye on things getting reports all the time if personally not here to manage 5)DONT GO IN ANY CREDIT GIVING BUSINESS they promise to offer good return but due to current situation its more risky these days"""" if u need any help guidance feel free to contact :)
thx bro i was into opening an office and hiring 2 or 3 member and as a team work on freelance website but got discouraged thats why i am thinking of opening retail shop or grocery shop as it looks more lucrative also i am in Karachi near sea view area.

Than IA will guide u better as also from KHI so know its market trends.Eid mubarak will get back to you and for online shops check Qne,grocery and sabzi.pk variants too .Also check market of organic products
thx bro i was into opening an office and hiring 2 or 3 member and as a team work on freelance website but got discouraged thats why i am thinking of opening retail shop or grocery shop as it looks more lucrative also i am in Karachi near sea view area.

And good peoples too who wanna try like Asimz and there was one more guy khan007(or something tag dubious some time ago) as designing plans for such peoples worthwhile
start gathering good posts which are discussing issues of Pakistan and offer solutions, from all members.

Back
Top Bottom