What's new

What Can PDF members do for Pakistan.

What can PDF members do practically (apart from just posting online here) for Pakistan?
Individually and by joining hands in group or groups?
(not talking about a member get-together)

Can a group of dedicated members inside Pakistan in different cities get formed who are willing to get something done defence-related / non-defence for Pakistan and give recognition to PDF too ?

Im not just talking about disaster relief team, civil defence teams, creativity teams which turns a dirty road into something beautiful etc...well thats good too....but something which has a positive impact on Pakistan and its society on day to day basis.

PDF is a platform where young generation comes together and shares views online, but our potential is much more than that.

Apart from this,
Should PDF also present its Defence related ideas or Military solutions in Defence Exhibitions?

Please present your views?

PS: i did not single out Pakistani PDF members only, if any other nationality has ideas that are not controversial and will not lead to trolling, please do share your positive ideas for Pakistan.

Hi,

I had written to the webmaster around 12 years ago to have reps / spokesperson that can go on the U S TV channels and represent the case of pakistan---.

But out of COWARDICE and FINANCIAL gains FEAR or WHATEVER---I think he sold out the interest of pakistan and kept a lid on things---.

Otherwise---going on the TV and presenting pakistan on cnn / fox / msnbc would have done wonders for pakistan.

As for having a presentation in pakistan---yes---absolutely---that should have been the first steps taken by the webmaster and his associates---.

Last edited:
:raise:Unification through culture, race & religion. Diversity doesn't work, the U.S. has proved that. Encourage each other to reach their full potential. Treat one another with complete respect & save your anger for the enemies of Pakistan. No great empire has ever become a great power for long, if the people weren't unified. Be strong, confident, and true to one's self. Be happy of the time you share with family and loved ones. Nothing last forever. :sad:

If the government isn't helping or is busy with other things. Then create community centers where the community can at least get "small scale" projects started to better the lives of the locals. I said "small scale" so that way when the government does get serious of making peoples lives better than the "small scale projects" won't interfere or be in the way of the government projects.

Examples:

1. Depending on the region & climate the community is located. Grow one tree/plant for oxygen, one for food (fruits), and one for fun! :laugh: Taking into account that the type you grow doesn't become a breeding ground for unwanted insects, make sure the roots don't interfere with structures, etc.

2. Community learning centers. Or sit under the trees for shade if no centers available. Encourage locals to participate once a week/month but don't force them. They'll come around eventually.

3. Promote healthy lifestyle and exercise. That way when CPEC has matured and more advanced technology is available to the people they will be better prepared spiritually to take on new task.
I have more ideas I just got lazy. :sleep:

Few points:
- be competitive in your field
- discourage bribery at all levels
- learn how to keep environment clean
- encourage education
- discourage extremism and racism
- encourage women to participate in every walk of life
- promote made in Pakistan products
- worry about Pakistan's national interest instead of some other country
- encourage people to find their partners themselves instead of waiting for Rishtas
- Promote healthy diet and exercises for healthy life style
- Encourage population control with max 2 kids per couple
- Avoid marrying within community and marry someone from other province or language to promote harmony

:pop:

Call 100 people in your family and ask them to make a commitment for change in next election

20 People in family
20 People who are your friends
20 People in your neighbourhod
20 people in School
20 People at random (Shop keeper , Barber, Driver , Taxi Driver , Worker etc)

Explain to them this next election is matter of do or die in medeocrity for may be next 50 years

Ask each one of people who you talk to , to call their 100 people. If they discourage you and say there is no hope , tell them there is of course there is.

You just have to vote correctly and ask 100 people in your network to do same

It is a simple act ~ but when Million people do it with real purpose only then certain evil forces can be defeated to bring Change

1 Million x 100 people Called in inner circle = 100 Million ~ 50% of population of Pakistan

You may not have N.A.W.A.S (Mafia) millions of stolen cash but you can bring change

If someone tells you , politics is for adults or they don't have interest or it is difficult for them to follow ....then tell them , well Polliticians control All Social Spending in country
So it is important to select a HONEST PERSON

iT's not time to watch it on TV anymore !!! You have to take our country back

Kaptan (Imran Khan) ko Age Lana hai

Last edited:
I would suggest that all PDF members(including me) should make a small change in themselves. This small change at a personal level can have a big change in the society.

This change I would request is to stop JUSTIFYING our own wrongdoings. It would stop all sorts of problems in their tracks.

- if u r a policeman who takes bribes...stop justifying it in ur head that "everyone does it", or that "u need it to make ends meet bcuz ur pay is too low"

- if u r a milkman who has done "milawat"...stop justifying it to urself that "it's so u can provide for ur family"

- if u r contractor who builds roads and bridges and u give kickbacks to politicians/bureaucrats...stop justifying it as "necessary to get the contracts"

This applies to all walks of life...no matter if u r rich or poor, no matter if u r a janitor or the president...this applies to everyone. Far too often we find it "acceptable" to do something wrong when we have justifications for it. If we simply see wrongdoings as just wrong then maybe it will keep us from doing it.

Last edited:
Lovely!
I think we are not allowed to fire rockets in Pakistan but if you require any help I will provide you design and knowledge to make a rocket for under $20 and cover a distance of 3000 ft.

I was suggesting to design a drone that can fly continuously for 8 days and can do aerial surveillance and keep the cost of the drone under $600. if people are interested on Pdf we will assign teams to design systems for the drone and lets see where PDF talent gets in the designing phase and it will help the forces to keep the borders secure and increase border surveillance. If PDF can come up with a acceptable theory this can be then converted into practical project.
@ps3linux @baqai @graphican @war&peace @fitpOsitive @Verve @War Thunder @zulu

Sir how i missed your's that post ??:super:
I would be interested in hydrogen from aluminium+water project to run small generators for those in need.

Chemical reaction works fine and there's enough information available on how-to, even the generic design of reaction chamber/device is available.

Happy to discuss and even sponsor the detailed feasibility.

@BHarwana ?

@Dubious now u understand why i was running for that solar engineer from mcgill university designing small but powerful solar cells for such 8 days drones are fundamental requirement saw that idea some time ago.About rocket spare me in high school me and my friend did some project of practical chemistry did this that and huge blast.dono ky ghar walo ny sahi chattar ki :(

OK sir @BHarwana. Please share initial thoughts/idea. I have connections in PAF(engineers) . I can forward that thing to them, and let's see what boys has to say about it.
Okay what is the most efficient flying object design in the world in terms of fuel efficiency?

Sir how i missed your's that post ??:super:

Sir it happens. In short it's Aluminium + Gallium (coating,) + water = Hydrogen

In a big water bottle size (ones we get in Pakistan) pressurised reaction chamber, this can produce a regulated supply of hydrogen to run generators.

designing small but powerful solar cells

There was an Australian company that disappeared from existence after making a prototype 5kw solar panel the size of a normal solar panel. It had multiple magnifying glass focusing the sun rays to small solar cells. One magnifying glass per cell. Can't recall how many cells it had but one panel produced 5kw.

Back
Top Bottom