What's new

When Atlaf hussain burned our flag .

^^

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

1:30 to 2:00

Last edited by a moderator:
even comon muhajir are sick of him and mohajir should never forget that sindhis help them welcome them in sindh state they should respect sindhis and dont become and involve in any type of decision taking in sindh becoz sindhis are the one who are responsible not mohajir we welcomed you for living not ruleing

I'm common Muhajir & i'm not sick of MQM(maybe few leaders like altaf). You are no one to rule us, GOT IT? Your duffer sindhi zameendaars & waderas loot us for decades. If there were no Muhajirs in Sindh, Sindh would be just like Balochistan. Name any city in Sindh which have developments, industries, high standard education, etc other than Karachi & Hyderabad. Karachi & Hyderabad's economy is > all 5 provences & 3 territories economy.

Many people asking why we call ourself Muhajirs, it is because there are Urduspeakers, Gujrati, Bhojpuri, Bengali, Memons, etc, so all of these come under Muhajir category. If Karachi & Hyderabad become new province, so these ppl could be named after that province's name. Also it is a dumb question that why we call ourself Muhajir, first you guys should question youself that why you call yourself Sindhi or Pathan? Pakistan is huge federation of different ethnicities, just like in US people are of different race Whites,Blacks,Pakistanis,Chinese,Arabs,Iranis,Turkish etc, so in US you introduce yourself as Pakistani, same is the case in Pakistan.

Boggles the mind how no one can explain in 40 Years of PPP Government Sindh Province as a whole has not moved 1 inch in Development and Education

Nahi yaar Hasnain, thread has been opened by a 'Researcher' which I believe have done enough research before opening the thread. Just look at his recent threads on MQM, seems he has been doing very much 'research' work on 'youtube' and 'images.google.com'.

:lol:

Nice catch. :woot:

He demands for the rights of muhajir's and u r saying to burn him....
lol what kind of muhajir?they are pakistanis.he is a muhajir in UK.and anyway he is only one person what about kashmiris?for every 5 people you got 1 solider there to supress them.i think you are blind and you cant see the facts anyway whatever we do dont worry as its pakistan not your maha bharat

Altaf Bhai ne Pakistani flag jalaya. But when Scoutland yard is near to capture killers of Dr. Imran Farooq, He is calling for unity of Army , ISI and MQM.
When wolf sees death, he run towards city.

[video]http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/did-altaf-hussain-really-burn-flag/page/2[/video]

Altaf bahi ki speech kia address thi ya news confrnss........
no no.......no address and no news cnfrnss........
his speech i say sham-e-ghaibian..........

Curious to know how hatred and violence spread after MQM was established.

Your curiosity is severely infected with your lack of knowledge of past events especially in 1964 & 1973 when Urdu speaking Mohajirs faced state terrorism (the previous event was because Mohajirs voted for Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah, Quaid's sister!). So, brother, be advised that MQM was formed to combat these state sponsored terrorist acts against Mohajirs. MQM defends Karachi against these state sponsored /state doctored ethnic atrocities!

Lastly why do you pro MQM call yourselves mohajirs, are you not Pakistanis? were there not a large population of urdu speakers in karachi before altaf was even born then what is this mohajir card all about.

Well, honestly bro, I wouldn't call myself pro MQM, I merely prefer MQM over other options (PPP/ANP/JUI/PML etc.). Having settled that matter let me also correct you, we never wished to be called Mohajirs but even today our Sindhi/Baloch/Punjabi brothers call us Mohajirs despite the fact that we are 5th+ generation of Mohajirs which means we are Sindhi first! You could say that we sort of grew tired of reminding everyone that we are Sindhi too.

But first and foremost, I am a Pakistani.

I believe non of MQM supporters has this answer and never will, the reason is simply to destabilize Sindh and ultimately Pakistan, this crap has gone long enough and I see the end nearing last time in 90s Army Operation took place, this time rangers the last one would be a complete Army clean up and the end of "bad apples" in MQM.

My friend I have provided precise answers to all your questions above, let me also very humbly advise you that there is only so much injustice that any nation (ethnicity in this case) can withstand. Baluchistan is already fighting for independence, you have no control over your pashtun areas. You move your military for another 90's like operation and they may face a guerilla warfare that may not be in the best interest of this country that is already reeling under financial crunch.

Let me also clarify 1 thing. We, the migrants, build this city and made it what it is today. We, the migrants, run 60+% of the businesses in Pakistan. We, Karachiites, demand the right and liberty provided to any city which means that MQM (an undisputed political power of Karachi) be provided complete control of Karachi including CM/Governor and Provincial Interior Ministry to ensure peace and harmony. This is MQM's city and they will make it even better whenever given the opportunity again.

well MQM supporters claim that MQM has majority 90% of people behind it and everything hence you can't say all wrong is other parties doing and all right is our doing! if you take credit for good you have to take credit for the bad!

& as for ANP boy coming to your house and saying maaro isko! shoot him first no worries but can he come into your area? and has this situation ever happened or is it just your propaganda?

as for PPP well it is EQUALLY responsible for situation in liyari! because it only controls liyari rest of karachi is mqm controlled! everyone is responsible for their area of "power"

Mere bhai, Let me take you to 3 different areas.......I will not accompany you but will have to drop you off a long way away but I will point you in the right direction and if you come back with your dignity and same frame of mind, I will vote for your choice in the next election and cease to post anything in favour of MQM. This is my challenge, these are ANP dominated areas and I have only 2 conditions, 1) that you are not a pashtun yourself and 2) that you will dress in shirt & trouser.

The above 2 conditions will guarantee you being slapped around and threatened as soon as you enter either of these 3 localities. This is the extent of problems plaguing Karachi. If you do not accept my challenge, kindly do not speak about MQM and Karachi in the future!

^^ and meray bhai what about going to 90 not being a supporter of MQM? taali dou haath saay bajti hai! ek saay nahi! 90,katti pahari & liyari all are strongholds of different groups and only those group supporters can easily go in and out of those areas! hence everyone is responsible for their area! liyari a non baloch can't go and katti pahari a non pashtun can't go & 90 a non urdu speaking can't go! karachi is divided amongst different parties!

don't forget target killer sharukh's confession or the TORTURE cell of yusuf plaza or the torture cells found in 90s! mazloom nahi hai muthaida!

There is a difference ice_man, 90 is head office of MQM, where every stranger is supposed to be checked and asked for reason going there. What Mav3rick is talking about the general areas, not having the head office of any party.

There is a difference ice_man, 90 is head office of MQM, where every stranger is supposed to be checked and asked for reason going there. What Mav3rick is talking about the general areas, not having the head office of any party.

what is the general area of ANP? or PPP? they are limited to small areas hence their areas have "head office" is within their small area of control! and why this whole nonsense of head office area! what is this gangs of newyork?

^^ and meray bhai what about going to 90 not being a supporter of MQM? taali dou haath saay bajti hai! ek saay nahi! 90,katti pahari & liyari all are strongholds of different groups and only those group supporters can easily go in and out of those areas! hence everyone is responsible for their area! liyari a non baloch can't go and katti pahari a non pashtun can't go & 90 a non urdu speaking can't go! karachi is divided amongst different parties!

don't forget target killer sharukh's confession or the TORTURE cell of yusuf plaza or the torture cells found in 90s! mazloom nahi hai muthaida!

90 is a 2 bedroom house turned head office of MQM, anybody and everybody can go there. There is no humiliation and no restriction, one merely has to follow the security checks and that's it. Besides MQM has members of every ethnicity so it's pretty naive to say that only urdu speaking can go to 90. Why speak of things that you do not know and look stupid?

Torture cells found at 90? That's another new one for me.......as far as the torture cell at Yousuf Plaza goes, I previously stated that Yousuf Plaza is a residential building and not an area in question which is an ANP stronghold (area may be MQM dominated but we are speaking strictly of Yousuf Plaza). My friend jumped in to state that it is an MQM stronghold and I just did not want to argue but since you brought it up again, the building is mostly occupied by ANP members and it also has a ANP unit office. They kidnap local residents to rough them up every now and again but even they do not have any torture cells there.

90 is a 2 bedroom house turned head office of MQM, anybody and everybody can go there. There is no humiliation and no restriction, one merely has to follow the security checks and that's it. Besides MQM has members of every ethnicity so it's pretty naive to say that only urdu speaking can go to 90. Why speak of things that you do not know and look stupid?

Torture cells found at 90? That's another new one for me.......as far as the torture cell at Yousuf Plaza goes, I previously stated that Yousuf Plaza is a residential building and not an area in question which is an ANP stronghold (area may be MQM dominated but we are speaking strictly of Yousuf Plaza). My friend jumped in to state that it is an MQM stronghold and I just did not want to argue but since you brought it up again, the building is mostly occupied by ANP members and it also has a ANP unit office. They kidnap local residents to rough them up every now and again but even they do not have any torture cells there.

oh so anyone can go to 90 great! now we are going to play a lie game? :lol: ofcourse after "security checks" which is basically a check to check if you are MQM supporter or anti MQM.

and YUSUF PLAZA is totally an MQM area. so now you can try and add lies to it and i amsorry i can't counter a lie! you claim urdu speaking live their and it is within MQM jurisdiction but is an ANP building? as for your friend well pak-marine & S.M.R are old members who have been reasonably unbias in their approach who unlike you don't deny facts.

as for torture cell of 90s! well i guess you are too young to know about the FACT that the concept of torture cells emerged in MQM areas in 90s! go read some history before coming here and discussing something that you know not. arguing with someone who denies the very existence of facts is impossible. you are denying JIT report,torture cell existence in yusuf plaza & torture cells of 90s era and also the US Department of Homeland Security: Detailed report on MQM.

you i am sure are one of the totally brainwashed specimen that we talk about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom