What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

Pakistanis on this forum are super obsessed with India and even News and current affairs topics which would be missed by Indians would also be posted on this forum. It act as very efficient collator of Indian news.

In addition to that, some people just love hostility which they would not get on other forums. It is fun to debate a utterly hostile opponent and bring him down a notch.

url.jpg

Vh-vladimir-putin-subtle-bird.jpg

funny-pictures-auto-photomontage-putin-477515.jpeg

But

4871922+_f3b98112f1f2d8aba01c6a4bc5beb1d4.jpg

imgres.jpg

Neither can hold a candle to the greatest president ever:

ce30829ce02cfe574856d4874efcf876-abraham-lincoln-riding-a-bear.jpg

You are giving more credit than what is due. It is 99.9% that are here to spew their immense hatred towards Pakistan and hellbent on taking revenge of 900 years Muslim rule in Indian subcontinent.

@Armstrong Doesn't @syedali73 come across as a rather aggressive uncle? I think I would be scared of him.:lol:

Lolzzz
Mumbai me ho aur time paas karna nai aata??

1) I liked the format of this forum.
2) i like the science,tech, military strategy & current-affairs sections of this forum. Trust me I've learnt a lot from my friends from around the world here. I was surprised at how much @Chinese-Dragon knows about India. @al-Hasani you're the live wire of ME section.
I 've learnt a lot about my religion and my country that was NOT taught to me :lol: . @Dem!god and @DRAY thank you for responding to all my queries. :)
And Ash you 've also influenced me (remember partition thread?? Lol)

Yes madam ji Mumbai rehke bhi time pass nhi hota khaaas ke hi first two weekends me baki weekend offc k kaam se tour p rehtha Hu .... Muje jada outing ir shorgul pasand nhi hai or nah hi idhar koi close frnd hai..... Maine 2-3 mahine phele hi Mardaani movie dekhi thi pure 2 saal k baad in theatre....
Meri berozgaari ka ye alam tha Ki some time back I thot of lending my support to some ngo( free education for slum dwellers) here on weekends but couldn't pursue that too .... Puri tarah se berozgaar Hu apne akelepan se......

Aise hi lage raho TTA pakka mil jayega tumhe.....

@Blue_Eyes ye kya plan kiya ja raha hai mere khilaf.

Sir ji ko humari khushi dekhi nahi ja rahi .

Aao kahi dur chalte hain is zalim duniya se :D:D:D

Chote bhai main har Kisi Ki madad Karta Hu Jo Himalaya Jana chahtha hai Sadhana k liye or ek " Kamandal or Dhoti" daan Karta Hu.... Mera contribution yahi tak hota hai.....

1) I liked the format of this forum.
2) i like the science,tech, military strategy & current-affairs sections of this forum. Trust me I've learnt a lot from my friends from around the world here. I was surprised at how much @Chinese-Dragon knows about India. @al-Hasani you're the live wire of ME section.
I 've learnt a lot about my religion and my country that was NOT taught to me :lol: . @Dem!god and @DRAY thank you for responding to all my queries. :)
And Ash you 've also influenced me (remember partition thread?? Lol)

Learned anything useful about the US or Sweden? If you have, it couldn't possibly be from me:partay:.

Back
Top Bottom