What's new

Will Mars mission propel India ahead of China in space race?

Lets be honest. The Chinese Elite and the Indian Elite have the ambition to become a
superpower and to reestablish their glorious ancient past. Both countries were superpowers
during ancient and medieval period and the elite of both countries think that they are the
successors of the ancient Dynasties.

There were no ancient dynasties in India, just ancient empire that represents themselves. India was just a geographical expression until Britain create a country called India. So the Indian former glory is the same as Saddam Hussein want to go back to the ancient glory of Babylonians.

There were no ancient dynasties in India, just ancient empire that represents themselves. India was just a geographical expression until Britain create a country called India. So the Indian former glory is the same as Saddam Hussein want to go back to the ancient glory of Babylonians.
This is not true.
During ancient period the Indians used the term Bharat to describe India.
The ancient and medieval Indians of north and south india considered themselves as part
of one civilization. The ancient Indians used the term Mleccha (Barbarian) to describe
foreigners. In the 7th century the north Indian Emperor Harsha called himself "Lord of the North"
and the south Indian Emperor Pulakesi II called himself "Lord of the South" after conquering
whole southern India. All these facts prove that India existed since ancient times.

lol what a joker..

India is the oldest nation on this planet...

This is not true.
During ancient period the Indians used the term Bharat to describe India.
The ancient and medieval Indians of north and south india considered themselves as part
of one civilization. The ancient Indians used the term Mleccha (Barbarian) to describe
foreigners. In the 7th century the north Indian Emperor Harsha called himself "Lord of the North"
and the south Indian Emperor Pulakesi II called himself "Lord of the South" after conquering
whole southern India. All these facts prove that India existed since ancient times.

It shows that India is a geographical expression. If India is one country, there would be no Lord of the North or the South. He would declare himself to be the legitimate emperor of all India and that other "emperor" is in rebellion. But as India is not a country but a geographical region, there could be multiple emperors. 
lol what a joker..

India is the oldest nation on this planet...

1947 is not that old. India was created by Britain.

It shows that India is a geographical expression. If India is one country, there would be no Lord of the North or the South. He would declare himself to be the legitimate emperor of all India and that other "emperor" is in rebellion. But as India is not a country but a geographical region, there could be multiple emperors. 

1947 is not that old. India was created by Britain.
The fact that the north Indian Emperor Harsha called himself "Lord of the North" and
the south Indian Emperor Pulakesi II called himself "Lord of the South" in the 7th century
means that both rulers considered their territories as part of one country called Bharat.
Even ancient and medieval Greek and Arab travelers described India as one civilization.
The Arab travelers who visited India in the 9th and 10th century called whole India(north
and south India) "Al-Hind". In the 9th and 10th century India was ruled by 3 Dynasties
the Rashtrakuta Dynasty, Pala Dynasty and Pratihara Dynasty. The Arab travelers described
the rulers of all 3 Dynasties as Kings of Al-Hind. Even the Arabs considered India
a single entity.

u want to see one! what about our buddies across the border..:yay:
it should be across yeah!i dont want your cheap shots ok! 
why is a chinese here talking about india? i wonder why?
we eat dogs?, cats, babies? let me know china frineds. 
oops i missed the tech race race!
what was it exactly you wanted to raise?you CHINIESE? What the **** you got??Gourau?Dog meat and other meats accordingly? 
we got meat, allright, Dog meat is best!

Last edited:
it should be across yeah!i dont want your cheap shots ok! 
why is a chinese here talking about india? i wonder why?
we eat dogs?, cats, babies? let me know china frineds. 
oops i missed the tech race race!
what was it exactly you wanted to raise?you CHINIESE? What the **** you got??Gourau?Dog meat and other meats accordingly? 
we got meat, allright, Dog meat is best!
hey don't tell me i cant find a xiongdi next

Wait, I can't believe that Indian posters are arguing against this.

Even if what this guy says is true, it means squat. Because currently, India is a country that is made up of diverse ethnicity, who subscribe to the notion of being Indian, whilst retaining their own unique linguistic an ethnic identity.

So what if Britain created India, It is to the credit of the Indians that they amalgamated all the different kingdoms, and forged out of it a union called India.

I don't perceive a problem here.

Wait, I can't believe that Indian posters are arguing against this.

Even if what this guy says is true, it means squat. Because currently, India is a country that is made up of diverse ethnicity, who subscribe to the notion of being Indian, whilst retaining their own unique linguistic an ethnic identity.

So what if Britain created India, It is to the credit of the Indians that they amalgamated all the different kingdoms, and forged out of it a union called India.

I don't perceive a problem here.

India is a country today. How it was created does not really matter. Having say that, its important to be correct with the factrs. 
The fact that the north Indian Emperor Harsha called himself "Lord of the North" and
the south Indian Emperor Pulakesi II called himself "Lord of the South" in the 7th century
means that both rulers considered their territories as part of one country called Bharat.
Even ancient and medieval Greek and Arab travelers described India as one civilization.
The Arab travelers who visited India in the 9th and 10th century called whole India(north
and south India) "Al-Hind". In the 9th and 10th century India was ruled by 3 Dynasties
the Rashtrakuta Dynasty, Pala Dynasty and Pratihara Dynasty. The Arab travelers described
the rulers of all 3 Dynasties as Kings of Al-Hind. Even the Arabs considered India
a single entity.

India was indeed a civilization and recognize as such. But a civilization does not mean a nation.

Trouble ahead。

You lot will hear more about this from your own sources soon。

Back
Top Bottom