What's new

Will Narendra Modi become the PM in 2014????

Status
Not open for further replies.
to fan boys...........

MODI cannot become PM............even bjp doesnot have a bright chance to come to power.

moreover...........past incidents gives hints that he is more hindu than indian or gujarati

P.S. -luckily PM of India has always been Indian............not a hindu or sikh or muslim

Is he indicted by any court of law?

Would love to see him as the PM but sadly I don't see that happening.

Would love to see him as the PM but sadly I don't see that happening.

if everyone of us who want him the PM says "sadly I don't see that happening" than it will certainly not happen.

Normally i don't care what happens in India or not, but why would you want to elect a terrorist?
If by pakistan and a pakistanis standard osama bin laden is deen(rallies organised in his honour) and the doctor who helped nab him branded a terrorist and be jailed for 33 years then I'm proud to have a terrorist as a pm of india..

BTW PAKISTAN THE SAVIOUR OF MUSLIM COMMUNITY ALL OVER THE WORLD SHOULD PROVIDE PROOFS AGAINST MODI TO THE INDIAN GOV ON THE SAME LINES AS IT ASKS FOR PROOFS AGAINST ISI AND ITS CRONIES...

Is he indicted by any court of law?
Nopes...but don't you think the same is true for Laloo..Mulayam...Mayawati and likes...same is true for Sajjan Kumar and co...Look i have said it before as well - no doubt he has done good for Gujarat however there are serious allegations on his role in Gujarat riots...if my country leader is being viewed by suspicion by a sizable part of the netizens then ideally such a person should not be our PM,no???

No is the Answer. No one except Sanghies(Sangh Parivar followers) will ever dream of such a terror king of getting Indian prime minister ship. A Religious zealot who wants to eliminate his own people(Gujarati Musulman) cannot be a representative of Secular,Democratic India. He being CM of Gujarat itself battered India's image globally. but, I know in Gujarat Hindus are polarized and they voted and elected Him. what to say? :(

I believe, After a decade of enjoying power, It will be His time to face charges against Him. He will surely have his Jail Room waiting for Him in Tihar.

Oh yeah so ur happy with the 400 hindus killed in the riots as against 700 muslims..u mean to say as if it should have been 400 + 58 (godhra) hindus killed as against zero muslims then modi would be the champion of secularism..

And by the way leave aside sympathizers registered rss members in india is itself more than 2 crores.so in a democrasy u mean to say that the wishes of 2 crores , their aspirations and choice holds no value??

Nopes...but don't you think the same is true for Laloo..Mulayam...Mayawati and likes...same is true for Sajjan Kumar and co...Look i have said it before as well - no doubt he has done good for Gujarat however there are serious allegations on his role in Gujarat riots...if my country leader is being viewed by suspicion by a sizable part of the netizens then ideally such a person should not be our PM,no???

Rajiv gandhi also went on to bcome a PM after openly organising mobs to kill sikhs in this case there is clear cut proof but there is nothing against modi, it is just bcoz u guys cant win over him u malign him, tomm minorities will oppose arun jaitley, sushma swaraj, advani, atalji so who do u think bjp should make the pm if it wins the election?? Import Mulayam singh or rahul chu###??

..... however there are serious allegations on his role in Gujarat riots...if my country leader is being viewed by suspicion by a sizable part of the netizens then ideally such a person should not be our PM,no???

Bro a sizeable part of the netizens also excoriate MMS for being the silent [or incompetent] puppet when the country literally lunging downwards in everything from highs of recent past. But does that make MMS or Congress to say, okay we hve lost the faith of a section of people and so we will resign.

In a nation of 1.2 billion with various religions and idealogies opposition to leaders will always be there based on XYZ reasons. Should we make everyone ineligible because of that ?

Also allegations by themselves dont constitute proof. If and when a court of law indicts him, then even I will not support him. But I'm not a big fan of this trial by media, or kangaroo court syndrome wherein a man is subjected to the most vile of character assasination without a shred of proof against him.

Why should the nation at large be kept away from a proven,clean and able administrator just because some "allege" about his role in a riot a decade ago that was started by burning alive 60 Hinddu pilgrims by another community ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom