What's new

5 Ways to deal with Indian Trolls on PDF

PradoTLC,
yes the Indian Trolls are obsessed with Pakistan but in a different way.
Have you noticed that the trolls masquerading as "reasonable people " seeking "dialogue" have a peculiar trait. Obviously with their deep rooted hatred for us there are no expectations for them to quote a single positive thing about Pakistan. But their hatred extends beyond just people. They hate the natural beauty of our land. When we post pictures of Naran, Kalash, Swat, Mangopir, Tharparkar, Moola Chatok and Gwadar, the number of emoticons (🤣) deriding our land, dumped by Indian trolls, is indicative of how they feel.
I once made a post about places within Pakistan that Pakistanis like to go on holidays. This troll jumped in posting pictures of India claiming India was " far more beautiful because it was bigger ". We were not even discussing India but I still pointed out to the troll, the case of Switzerland, and how it was a relatively small country, yet very beautiful; so size doesn't necessarily translate into beauty. The troll then went into the usual "India is better " mode, claiming India had wetlands. I showed the troll pictures of the mangrove forests of the Indus valley delta and the wetlands in Makran.

Did it make a difference? Of course not ?. The object is not to discuss, but to deny Pakistanis a platform or space. The fascists value capturing the virtual space as much as capturing actual space on the ground.
Of course capturing virtual space is far easier in terms of blood sweat and tear.

There are several secondary aims of the trolls :

1. Do not allow Pakistanis to talk amongst themselves
2. Invade the conversation and insert the "India is better " argument.
3. When Pakistanis object then deride, demean, and curse Pakistan, its land, its people culture and language.

It is also interesting how the trolls post concocted news about Indian Muslims to generate a Pavlovian reflex from Pakistanis .
Every post is about how terrible Indian Muslims are, and the terrible things they are doing to Hindus and India. A Muslim boy drinks water from a temple and it is headline news to be instantly posted as a thread.
Us Pakistanis make the mistake of jumping to the defense of Indian Muslims. These interactions only drain us emotionally. We must first defend ourselves. The fate of our former brethren is uncertain.

Agree.

there are many reasons why Indians suffer this complex. But in my opinion the single most important reason is due to the fact india was rich both financial and culturally and successful under Muslim rule only. They can never digest the fact we had a superior civilization thanks to Islam. We were ahead in education, human rights, socials laws etc

The evidence such a great civilization exist in their face such as Taj Mahal, etc. the Hindu civilization ( if you can call it a civilization) has nothing to show for except for a a few clay penis statues...

as for Indian “Muslims” .. karma is a bitch 8-)

Agree.

there are many reasons why Indians suffer this complex. But in my opinion the single most important reason is due to the fact india was rich both financial and culturally and successful under Muslim rule only. They can never digest the fact we had a superior civilization thanks to Islam. We were ahead in education, human rights, socials laws etc

The evidence such a great civilization exist in their face such as Taj Mahal, etc. the Hindu civilization ( if you can call it a civilization) has nothing to show for except for a a few clay penis statues...

as for Indian “Muslims” .. karma is a bitch 8-)

Here is how a troll derails the conversation to produce a Pavlovian Response.

The topic is about the rise of Corona cases and look how Mr. Digvijay Singh responds.
The Fat Wallet theory ! Pakistan is poor India is rich ,:

seeing so many Pakistanis concerned about Covid in India, don’t worry folks even if our numbers peak & we have to put another lockdown still we won’t be begging for any loan waiver like you beggars using Covid as a opportunity to escape your debts

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please let us all report this troll for derailing .
@waz @The Eagle

Here is another case of a classic Hindutva RSS IT Cell Indian Troll seeking "peaceful dialogoue".
I had put this troll on my ignore list. The only way this troll could squawk at me was by emoticons 🤣 on my posts. I don't know how many troll posts were made because the troll was on my ignore list. But specifically to access the posts made and post an example below I briefly unignored the troll. This troll is back on my ignore list. If you are bothered by such trolls please report them.

@waz @The Eagle @krash @Foxtrot Alpha

Another trend i have seen wth indians both online and real life is that they try to come across as seculars , agnostics and all that , and when they see my liberal leanings they try to get close to me and talk about indic cultural sphere , past hindu heritage of pakistan , bash islam all this goes well until you say anything against modi or hinduism , since if you critize religion it should be across board, than they suddenly become defensive , many even say they are hindu atheist lol(irony of the word)

It is bcos they drink too much cow pee...it messes their brain ...or what’s left of it..

:hitwall:
Here is another case of a classic Hindutva a Indian Troll seeking "peaceful dialogoue".
I had put this troll on my ignore list. The only way this troll could squawk at me was by emoticons 🤣 on my posts. Specifically to access the posts made and post an example below I briefly unignored the troll. This troll is back on my ignore list. If you are bothered by such trolls please report them.

Poor dude he probably was lonely...

Here is another case of a classic Hindutva a Indian Troll seeking "peaceful dialogoue".
I had put this troll on my ignore list. The only way this troll could squawk at me was by emoticons 🤣 on my posts. Specifically to access the posts made and post an example below I briefly unignored the troll. This troll is back on my ignore list. If you are bothered by such trolls please report them.

What troling is this @waz @krash

@Foxtrot Alpha mods I just posted what's trending in Pakistan twitter is this trolling and constantly posting bad about kumbh Mela cow piss drinking is not
I posted what's trending in Pakistan twitter on stupid and funny thread I started the topic on TLP still no response from @Baibars_1260 janab. Pls tell me mods posting constantly on cow piss drinking and mocking Hinduism is allowed but posting a screenshot of Pakistan twitter is not allowed?

Is posting a Link on cows killing humans is allowed but not other things

Last edited:
Part 1 of 2

Presence of Indian Trolls
The presence of Indian Trolls on PDF , and other forums is a common nuisance but there are ways to deal effectively with them other than outright banning.
Before we discuss my suggestions on how to deal with them let's first discuss the objectives of the Indian Trolls and why they are on Pakistani forums and not elsewhere in such numbers.
Fact: The Chinese, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, and Arab English language forums have a far smaller presence of Indian Trolls.

Why are they here ?
Not a single Indian PDF forum members is the least bit interested in a dialogue or any kind of civil discourse with Pakistanis. These Indian Trolls are part of the RSS VHP IT cell, and are thorough paid professionals, with excellent English language and social media skills. These Hindutva Trolls are engaged in the most sophisticated game of psychological warfare ever initiated in recent history matched only by the sophisticated German Nazi Propaganda machine established in the 1930s in a pre-internet age . The initial object is to humiliate, embarrass, shame, confuse, Pakistanis by manipulated propaganda and sow discord, emphasizing on linguistic, ethnic differences. The ultimate object is to establish completely the concept of the superiority of the "Hindutva" ideology based on concocted ancient mythology, and exaggerated current military and economic power. The average demoralized Pakistani must be made to accept the futility of opposing the aggression against his nation and accept his inferiority by technology, education, religion, race and culture to his Hindutva overlords. A demoralized population is a pre-requisite to a successful military conquest and occupation. The battle on the social media and on forums like these is just one aspect of the larger religious campaign being waged by Hindutva fascists. The other battles are of course the ritual communal pogroms of Indian Muslims, killing of Pakistani civilians by shelling , gunning down Bangladeshi civilians by sniping, with no consequences.
It is possible that some of the Hindutva Indian PDF Trolls may have actually participated in communal pogroms. In a different avatar, on other social media sites mostly in Hindi, Gujarati, and Marathi, Hindutva trolls openly boast their "score". The PDF posts are simply a battle by other means.

Their methods
The game is to first start by posting innocuous posts, on "affinity", such as language, music, culture, food, dress, etc. Once the bonafides of the member have been established the posts are then cleverly switched to propagating religious culture, which has no connection to Pakistan. Temple architecture, ancient dance forms, religious music. This is to bring a sense of awe and "shame" to Pakistanis by showing how superior ancient India was.
Message 1: Pakistanis or Muslims should be ashamed of their past for abandoning and
rejecting such a beautiful heritage.
Message 2 : Pakistanis and Muslims were Hindus once and must revert to becoming
Hindus of whatever caste or status is determined for them by their
soon-to-be victorious overlords.

Then the gloves are off. Threads are deliberately started to highlight India's military might, space programs, nuclear might, stock market etc. Also started are threads highlighting the "1000 year victory" , " Don't forget 1971 ". "300 killed in Surgical strikes etc. "
The third and final message :

Message 3 :

Resistance is futile. Pakistan has suffered a string of consecutive military
defeats at the hands of Hindus and India. Pakistan is an illegal, artificial and economically
unviable state that Is militarily too weak to sustain an assault by India. In order to avoid
annihilation Pakistan must first surrender Azad Kashmir to India and subsequently
completely relinquish the rest of it's territory to India by disarming and surrendering .
Pakistan must merge back into India, and its population must either reconvert to the
Sanatan Dharma and get it "due" place in the caste hierarchy or be annihilated.

The Pavlovian Reflex:
The Hindutva IT professionals have an advisory board of trained psychologists who know what Pavlovian Reflex to generate by starting a thread or diverting a topic . So diverting a topic based off a comment ( example : 1971 war ) is sure to generate a heated response.
The object of the Pavlovian Reflex is to divert anything that brings the least amount of national pride amongst Pakistanis. This could be as remote as a successful completion of a stretch of a highway in the mountains of North Punjab. The post could be derailed by "Don't forget 1971... we nearly captured that area ). Every discussion can be derailed by a provocative post and these invariably are.

( To be continued Part 2 )

dear @waz @WebMaster

kindly pin this thread

Part 1 of 2

The presence of Indian Trolls on PDF , and other forums is a common nuisance but there are ways to deal effectively with them other than outright banning.
Before we discuss my suggestions on how to deal with them let's first discuss the objectives of the Indian Trolls and why they are on Pakistani forums and not elsewhere in such numbers.
Fact: The Chinese, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, and Arab English language forums have a far smaller presence of Indian Trolls.

Why are they here ?
Not a single Indian PDF forum members is the least bit interested in a dialogue or any kind of civil discourse with Pakistanis. These Indian Trolls are part of the RSS VHP IT cell, and are thorough paid professionals, with excellent English language and social media skills. These Hindutva Trolls are engaged in the most sophisticated game of psychological warfare ever initiated in recent history matched only by the sophisticated German Nazi Propaganda machine established in the 1930s in a pre-internet age . The initial object is to humiliate, embarrass, shame, confuse, Pakistanis by manipulated propaganda and sow discord, emphasizing on linguistic, ethnic differences. The ultimate object is to establish completely the concept of the superiority of the "Hindutva" ideology based on concocted ancient mythology, and exaggerated current military and economic power. The average demoralized Pakistani must be made to accept the futility of opposing the aggression against his nation and accept his inferiority by technology, education, religion, race and culture to his Hindutva overlords. A demoralized population is a pre-requisite to a successful military conquest and occupation. The battle on the social media and on forums like these is just one aspect of the larger religious campaign being waged by Hindutva fascists. The other battles are of course the ritual communal pogroms of Indian Muslims, killing of Pakistani civilians by shelling , gunning down Bangladeshi civilians by sniping, with no consequences.
It is possible that some of the Hindutva Indian PDF Trolls may have actually participated in communal pogroms. In a different avatar, on other social media sites mostly in Hindi, Gujarati, and Marathi, Hindutva trolls openly boast their "score". The PDF posts are simply a battle by other means.

Their methods
The game is to first start by posting innocuous posts, on "affinity", such as language, music, culture, food, dress, etc. Once the bonafides of the member have been established the posts are then cleverly switched to propagating religious culture, which has no connection to Pakistan. Temple architecture, ancient dance forms, religious music. This is to bring a sense of awe and "shame" to Pakistanis by showing how superior ancient India was.
Message 1: Pakistanis or Muslims should be ashamed of their past for abandoning and

Then the gloves are off. Threads are deliberately started to highlight India's military might, space programs, nuclear might, stock market etc. Also started are threads highlighting the "1000 year victory" , " Don't forget 1971 ". "300 killed in Surgical strikes etc. "

Message 3 :

defeats at the hands of Hindus and India. Pakistan is an illegal, artificial and economically
unviable state that Is militarily too weak to sustain an assault by India. In order to avoid
annihilation Pakistan must first surrender Azad Kashmir to India and subsequently
completely relinquish the rest of it's territory to India by disarming and surrendering .
Pakistan must merge back into India, and its population must either reconvert to the

The Pavlovian Reflex:
The Hindutva IT professionals have an advisory board of trained psychologists who know what Pavlovian Reflex to generate by starting a thread or diverting a topic . So diverting a topic based off a comment ( example : 1971 war ) is sure to generate a heated response.
The object of the Pavlovian Reflex is to divert anything that brings the least amount of national pride amongst Pakistanis. This could be as remote as a successful completion of a stretch of a highway in the mountains of North Punjab. The post could be derailed by "Don't forget 1971... we nearly captured that area ). Every discussion can be derailed by a provocative post and these invariably are.

all indian bothers hindu, muslims, sikhs, masihi, qadianis , parsis , etc .
salam, namaste , sat sri akal , jai sri ram ,
pl keep coming to this forum to spread message of peace and goodwill from our great secular democratic country which has legacy of 5000 years old rich culture and history . you may face trolling , abuses , diversion from certain people who hate our country ,but don't get distracted by their effort , keep spreading message of peace and love to our pakistani brothers who want peace between two country .

Oh keep quiet would you! Failed state this, we Indians are so important, we make you so much money, bribes from Chinese etc etc . Just utter rubbish.

The site is self sufficient from Pakistani traffic alone. PDF stats below.

View attachment 733108

Here is how India's supreme website on Indian military affairs does bharat rakshak.

View attachment 733110

I suggest you go there to boost your terrible stats.

PDF's Alexa rank has now dropped to below 50K.

I want to see all Indians banned from this forum. They contribute nothing to the forum. All of them are trolls.

Part 1 of 2

Why are they here ?

Their methods

Message 3 :

The Pavlovian Reflex:

Trolls exist in all nationalities and hinder healthy exchange of ideas for which we are supposedly here.
We can use your model to deal with all trolls irrespective of nationality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom