What's new

5 Ways to deal with Indian Trolls on PDF

Good to see the forum turning into an echo chamber. :enjoy: Your contribution to it was worth a special mention. Special congrats to whoever drove the Turks, Iranians and some Chinese away.

The point of the post which you've missed it we are not reliant on anyone. As for being an echo chamber, we according to the stats have significant traffic from numerous countries. But I guess details aren't your strong point. :)
My contribution? If you'e talking about driving out trolls who mocked us, then so be it.
Sure many Turks left, some stayed, a few returned. The Iranians and Chinese are all here.

At the point you raised, Indians are not really into forums, we have a very large presence in FB, Twitter, Quora, youtube.., and don't see a point visiting forums.

Indians have always been into forums, and I must say were among the first to establish their own defence forum, and credit to them.
:lol:hahahahahah@ Facebook a place where you connect with friends, isn't considered by anyone with a decent IQ to be somewhere you engage in political discourse, let alone military affairs.
Twitter has some credibility, but with a limited word count it's also way down the serious places for military discussions to take place.
Quora, has some decent engagement, but the vast majority is trash. It's more a place for discussing your university crush, workout routine and film reviews.
YouTube, lmao! :woot: A place where you go to see videos of kittens playing. Don't be silly man. :rofl:

The fact you mentioned these sites says a great deal about your perception on just what serious discussion is. Such sites are for trolling and messing about, and by stating that most Indians spend their time isn't much of a compliment to them. Most decent Indian posters wouldn't be seen dead on such platforms.
The Americans, British, Chinese, Israelis etc all have their own military forums. They must be doing something wrong for not wanting to instead spend their time posting up military conversations on social media platforms.

Pat yourself harder. :lol:

Jealously is a tough emotion to get over. Of course you can try laughter.

:sarcastic:

The point of the post which you've missed it we are not reliant on anyone. As for being an echo chamber, we according to the stats have significant traffic from numerous countries. But I guess details aren't your strong point. :)
My contribution? If you'e talking about driving out trolls who mocked us, then so be it.
Sure many Turks left, some stayed, a few returned. The Iranians and Chinese are all here.

Indians have always been into forums, and I must say were among the first to establish their own defence forum, and credit to them.
:lol:hahahahahah@ Facebook a place where you connect with friends, isn't considered by anyone with a decent IQ to be somewhere you engage in political discourse, let alone military affairs.
Twitter has some credibility, but with a limited word count it's also way down the serious places for military discussions to take place.
Quora, has some decent engagement, but the vast majority is trash. It's more a place for discussing your university crush, workout routine and film reviews.
YouTube, lmao! :woot: A place where you go to see videos of kittens playing. Don't be silly man. :rofl:

The fact you mentioned these sites says a great deal about your perception on just what serious discussion is. Such sites are for trolling and messing about, and by stating that most Indians spend their time isn't much of a compliment to them. Most decent Indian posters wouldn't be seen dead on such platforms.
The Americans, British, Chinese, Israelis etc all have their own military forums. They must be doing something wrong for not wanting to instead spend their time posting up military conversations on social media platforms.

Jealously is a tough emotion to get over. Of course you can try laughter.

:sarcastic:
Waz this forum has changed over the years you been here for a long time so have i. Can you remember a few years back how threads used to go there would be a proper discussion about the subject religious abuse was not tolerated at all or types of abuse. Look now how each thread is turned into abuse of color faith and anything else. I'm not saying Indians forums are any better but this forum must have done something right to get as big as it did. This question of whether Indians should be on this forum or how Indians are nothing but trolls keeps coming up. You have to admit without Indians this forum would be missing a lot and Indians will respond when something is thrown at them by other posters. Indians troll just as much as any other nationality and get banned quicker than the Pakistanis and chinese that's your prerogative this a Pakistani forum but it made out that we are the worse we the same as the others .

Most Indians are here for the comic relief you lot provide. This is the rug bottom where you find the right-wing ultra types, on every other place you are outright banned. (Even forum pages are banned) It's good you posted a manual on how to deal with Indians you must be butthurt. LOL!
Comic relief ? We get our comic relief listening to Mor Baba about "not one inch of land lost to China " and his in-depth knowledge how radars work. He got us hooked on pakoras :omghaha:
Don't you agree the comic relief you get here pales in comparison to one headline on the TOI-"let" page ?
This one thread was a good test to see how butt hurt Hindutva fascists get when exposed. Otherwise this thread would be on their ignore list.

If I had a nickel every time a random Pakistani say, "dis is mu forum" I would be a millionaire.

If I had a PAYTM account on the Times of India, Organizer, Rashtriya Jagran, Panchjanya page I would be a millionaire every time I posted an abuse laden post against the IMs Why don't you try that, or Oh, Wait ... Keshav Kunj pays more for posting here ?

If it's your forum, why don't you outright ban every Indian, block Indian IPs and stop SEO to Indian google results (or stop posting too much about India)

That really would be a good idea. Unfortunately I don't make these decisions. Why don't you butt out and take your self and your filth back to Rashtriya Sahara, and Republic World where it belongs.

Last edited:
Waz this forum has changed over the years you been here for a long time so have i. Can you remember a few years back how threads used to go there would be a proper discussion about the subject religious abuse was not tolerated at all or types of abuse. Look now how each thread is turned into abuse of color faith and anything else. I'm not saying Indians forums are any better but this forum must have done something right to get as big as it did. This question of whether Indians should be on this forum or how Indians are nothing but trolls keeps coming up. You have to admit without Indians this forum would be missing a lot and Indians will respond when something is thrown at them by other posters. Indians troll just as much as any other nationality and get banned quicker than the Pakistanis and chinese that's your prerogative this a Pakistani forum but it made out that we are the worse we the same as the others .

You do have a point no doubt and something we should take more seriously.

@Chhatrapati this means this guy is constantly reading organizer and something something publications I did not even know half of these publications existed until I read this I will try to get a few more friends involved on this to recognize sentence and speech Paterns to see how this guy trolls on these papers and publications

I already have an idea where to look due a twitter link. And a TOI link
Even knows about paytm and and these obscure newspaper an Idpermarecusion will help

Last edited:
It's good you posted a manual on how to deal with Indians you must be butthurt. LOL!
Glad you found time to read the manual. I have another manual that I have how to respond to social media religious taunts from Hindutva Trolls Unfortunately due to forum rules, I can't. But I shared it on other platforms and it is satisfactory to see that the responses are beginning to take effect.

Even his own countrymen sometimes accuse him of being false flag Indian. Too much India obsession.

:omghaha: Says one of those who post 500 word essays on an "insignificant" Pakistani website. Too much Pakistani obsession.

Glad you found time to read the manual. I have another manual that I have how to respond to social media religious taunts from Hindutva Trolls Unfortunately due to forum rules, I can't. But I shared it on other platforms and it is satisfactory to see that the responses are beginning to take effect.

:omghaha: Says one of those who post 500 word essays on an "insignificant" Pakistani website. Too much Pakistani obsession.
Which platform? Is it a website or forum.
The title is religious trolls okay are you reveler no forum prohibits that

So without the troll you wouldn't even be a member? :P
Seriously though if pdf admins feel Indians don't add to anything here just levy a instant ban on anyone with an Indian flag.
Then you'll only have the Bangladeshis and Chinese to mingle with like one happy family.
Though I feel what Pakistanis and Indians have is like a love to hate thing, like a toxic relationship, can't live with you can't live without you. :lol:
Admins can decide on the permanent ban thing and enforce no one from India is allowed to register.
Don't worry yourself or lose any sleep. Nobody's about to ban all Indians. Even the trolls among you will likely be retained for two reasons: (a) entertainment value, (b) high volume, low quality trolls actually provide good shooting practice for our junior members.

When dissent is removed by demands of a vocal minority, intolerance is turned towards each other by those remaining.

Don't worry yourself or lose any sleep. Nobody's about to ban all Indians. Even the trolls among you will likely be retained for two reasons: (a) entertainment value, (b) high volume, low quality trolls actually provide good shooting practice for our junior members.
Spider-Man Pointing at Spider-Man 13042021005541.jpg

Cos they are obsessed every thing related to Pakistan......
PradoTLC,
yes the Indian Trolls are obsessed with Pakistan but in a different way.
Have you noticed that the trolls masquerading as "reasonable people " seeking "dialogue" have a peculiar trait. Obviously with their deep rooted hatred for us there are no expectations for them to quote a single positive thing about Pakistan. But their hatred extends beyond just people. They hate the natural beauty of our land. When we post pictures of Naran, Kalash, Swat, Mangopir, Tharparkar, Moola Chatok and Gwadar, the number of emoticons (🤣) deriding our land, dumped by Indian trolls, is indicative of how they feel.
I once made a post about places within Pakistan that Pakistanis like to go on holidays. This troll jumped in posting pictures of India claiming India was " far more beautiful because it was bigger ". We were not even discussing India but I still pointed out to the troll, the case of Switzerland, and how it was a relatively small country, yet very beautiful; so size doesn't necessarily translate into beauty. The troll then went into the usual "India is better " mode, claiming India had wetlands. I showed the troll pictures of the mangrove forests of the Indus valley delta and the wetlands in Makran.

Did it make a difference? Of course not ?. The object is not to discuss, but to deny Pakistanis a platform or space. The fascists value capturing the virtual space as much as capturing actual space on the ground.
Of course capturing virtual space is far easier in terms of blood sweat and tear.

There are several secondary aims of the trolls :

1. Do not allow Pakistanis to talk amongst themselves
2. Invade the conversation and insert the "India is better " argument.
3. When Pakistanis object then deride, demean, and curse Pakistan, its land, its people culture and language.

It is also interesting how the trolls post concocted news about Indian Muslims to generate a Pavlovian reflex from Pakistanis .
Every post is about how terrible Indian Muslims are, and the terrible things they are doing to Hindus and India. A Muslim boy drinks water from a temple and it is headline news to be instantly posted as a thread.
Us Pakistanis make the mistake of jumping to the defense of Indian Muslims. These interactions only drain us emotionally. We must first defend ourselves. The fate of our former brethren is uncertain.

Another trend i have seen wth indians both online and real life is that they try to come across as seculars , agnostics and all that , and when they see my liberal leanings they try to get close to me and talk about indic cultural sphere , past hindu heritage of pakistan , bash islam all this goes well until you say anything against modi or hinduism , since if you critize religion it should be across board, than they suddenly become defensive , many even say they are hindu atheist lol(irony of the word)

There was a certain sure fire way of dealing with them on the old pdf but it was pretty messy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom