What's new

5 Ways to deal with Indian Trolls on PDF

waz,

See the post below. It is implied that this forum survives on account of Indian members only.

Lets take these folks at their word and sweep a few more out and see if the forum shuts down. These are the guys who open restaurants in their country and abroad with names like Pind Lahori, Bukhari's, Peshawari, Nizam's, and Sabir's. Why even the beef they export out of India is named Al Kabeer.

I was on a similar forum bugged by the RSS trolls once, and we locked them out and made it a paid account with a one time annual fee. It was a brilliant solution which lasted many years. A $50 annual fee wouod be well affordable.

I was on a similar forum bugged by the RSS trolls once, and we locked them out and made it a paid account with a one time annual fee. It was a brilliant solution which lasted many years. A $50 annual fee wouod be well affordable.

Which forum does it still function?

Excellent research and advice. Thank you for contributing to Pakistan.
@Unite & Defend
Ummarz,
Thank you for appreciating. We are all contributing to our nation. Here it costs us nothing but some time and a few key strokes. Search my posts. Do copy and paste any of my posts and upload them on other forums, social media sites, newspapers, journals, blogs and facebook under your own names. I will be the Ghost Writer.

If this thread were that inconsequential, other Indians and Mr.Digvijay Singh here would not be visiting. It appears that the loss of some of their star IT cell posters since this thread was started, has caused some discomfiture. Just to let you know like the communal mob in real life, the communal mob in the virtual world can be handled.

Like the motto " Unite and Defend ". Since our hands are still good and the power of our pen is present, our thoughts and deeds are independent, we can teach these elements to sing and dance. To put it in Urdu.

یہ ہاتھ سلامت ہیں جب تک اس خوں میں حرارت ہے جب تک
اس دل میں صداقت ہے جب تک اس نطق میں طاقت ہے جب تک
ان طوق و سلاسل کو ہم تم سکھلائیں گے شورش بربط و نے
وہ شورش جس کے آگے زبوں ہنگامۂ طبل قیصر کے
آزاد ہیں اپنے فکر و عمل بھرپور خزینہ ہمت کا
اک عمر ہے اپنی ہر ساعت امروز ہے اپنا ہر فردا
یہ شام و سحر یہ شمس و قمر یہ اختر و کوکب اپنے ہیں
یہ لوح و قلم یہ طبل و علم یہ مال و حشم سب اپنے ہیں

Mark the last line mentioning "Lau o Qalam " and "Tabl-o- Alam "

Oh poor Thing, you have no clue how PDF makes money?

Indian presence brings heavy troll traffic from Pakistan >> heavy traffic and some level of positive chinese views >> attract monetary gain (bribe in the form of gifts and shopping coupons from the Chinese) >> Keep up good work for one year and give partial access to the Chinese members to push Chinese narrative you will get foreign monetary gain in your account directly no questions asked.

Well, you ban Indian the wheel breaks. 2 weeks later Pakistanis feed on Pakistanis, being already a failed state you won't have anything much to discuss anyway so the kaboom on the traffic. Do you think the webmaster is stupid to cut his own bread and butter for the likes of a few immature manchildren?

Well, there are skeletons in the closet that you ordinary folks are not aware of including the mods mostly. Next time try questioning why they are ordered to give a free hand to the Chinese by the Admin?

Now that you know what is happening most likely ill be banned and the comment deleted so better take a screenshot when you can. Adios

@KAL-EL @Striver77 @Bengal71 @Protest_again @Zapper

So PDF needs indians to survive ?..

hmm

like ants need Garbage ...
Oh keep quiet would you! Failed state this, we Indians are so important, we make you so much money, bribes from Chinese etc etc . Just utter rubbish.

The site is self sufficient from Pakistani traffic alone. PDF stats below.

View attachment 733108

Here is how India's supreme website on Indian military affairs does bharat rakshak.

View attachment 733110

I suggest you go there to boost your terrible stats.

Nice bitch slap!..

Which forum does it still function?

A fee based forum?..hmm

Wouldn’t that drive up Indian inflation rate ? ..

forum , your people run shops in UK with Indian names remember that.

and you run around Muslim build structures such as red fort, Taj Mahal etc as national wonders...

BTW most great food that India is known for comes from Muslims

True Indian food smells and looks funny

The site is self sufficient from Pakistani traffic alone. PDF stats below.
View attachment 733108
Good to see the forum turning into an echo chamber. :enjoy: Your contribution to it was worth a special mention. Special congrats to whoever drove the Turks, Iranians and some Chinese away.

At the point you raised, Indians are not really into forums, we have a very large presence in FB, Twitter, Quora, youtube.., and don't see a point visiting forums.
Hey fellas here's something to really laugh about it. Another one of your super forums and how popular it is. Mind you this one has been going for well over a decade.

Gents let me present to you the illustrious Indian defence forum. :lol: :rofl: :cheesy:
Pat yourself harder. :lol:

This is a shocking level of depth of understanding you have on this issue! Very impressive! (a mere like wouldn’t have done justice to how I feel about this insight).
As an Indian who has been on this forum for a long time, I’d like to ask a question here - do you need any representation at all from indians on this forum? Personally, I dislike being trapped in an echo chamber, wasting energy in feel-good half truths and lazy reading of history, hence I am here, in a forum where there is a heavy degree of diversity of people from different backgrounds (relative to most Indian forums). If you do want a few Indians on the forum, then perhaps we should ask ourselves how we can incentivise people from my country who add value to the discourse rather than troll?
I would say Indians should be very much welcome; it's specifically the angry butthurt trolls who should feel unwelcome. I used to happily read the interesting topics and news items being discussed as an observer, but if I'm not mistaken, I registered a few years back purely to respond to a troll....and here we are.

I would say Indians should be very much welcome; it's specifically the angry butthurt trolls who should feel unwelcome. I used to happily read the interesting topics and news items being discussed as an observer, but if I'm not mistaken, I registered a few years back purely to respond to a troll....and here we are.
So without the troll you wouldn't even be a member? :P
Seriously though if pdf admins feel Indians don't add to anything here just levy a instant ban on anyone with an Indian flag.
Then you'll only have the Bangladeshis and Chinese to mingle with like one happy family.
Though I feel what Pakistanis and Indians have is like a love to hate thing, like a toxic relationship, can't live with you can't live without you. :lol:
Admins can decide on the permanent ban thing and enforce no one from India is allowed to register.

So PDF needs indians to survive ?..

hmm

like ants need Garbage ...

Nice bitch slap!..

A fee based forum?..hmm

Wouldn’t that drive up Indian inflation rate ? ..

Like ants need garbage? Dude that’s cold :lol:

and a fee-based forum?

Hmm Well I don’t have a lot of currency to spare, but I can gladly trade in vinyl records because I have a pretty big collection. 8-)

At the point you raised, Indians are not really into forums, we have a very large presence in FB, Twitter, Quora, youtube.., and don't see a point visiting forums.

If there is no point in Indians visiting forums then why are you here ?
Could you comment on the paragraph dealing with this question in the OP ?

We are not concerned what happens on twitter, FB, or You Tube because others have the option to simply ignore.

Trolling on a forum specifically meant for Pakistanis is like first visiting someone's home as guest, and then start abusing the host. The host can't ignore the abuse. The guest must be forced to behave or be kicked our.

May I remind you, that unlike Turks or Iranians, Indians are citizens of an enemy nation. It is remarkable that we afford any tolerance at all for your presence, and stick to basic decency in our interactions . Pakistanis are reprimanded for any discourteous behavior towards Indian guests .
As enemies fighting a generational religion based conflict, there is really not much we have in common, and not much to talk about. .The absence of Hindutva IT trolls booted out is never missed.

"Pat yourself harder " :azn:

Wonderful! !
We can hear the smacks resounding as you pat yourself and thump your 56 inch chest

May I remind you, that unlike Turks or Iranians, Indians are citizens of an enemy nation. It is remarkable that we afford any tolerance at all for your presence, and stick to basic decency in our interactions . Pakistanis are reprimanded for any discourteous behavior towards Indian guests
That's really stretching it though :lol:
Really though if pdf is a house put a lock, cause if not we will definitely keep on coming.
Some come for knowledge, some for a genuine discussion with people from different backgrounds, some for trolling and some just for feeling superior (yeah agree or not, an average indian nowadays feels very highly of themselves compared to Pakistanis, comparing with Pakistan is like a feel good thing after you see all that you lack compared to western economies).
About the IT cell thing do believe if any political workers were there, pdf wouldn't be the platform they would select, has very less reach and niche demographic compared to other platforms platforms like fb, quora, twitter.

That's really stretching it though :lol:
Really though if pdf is a house put a lock, cause if not we will definitely keep on coming.
Some come for knowledge, some for a genuine discussion with people from different backgrounds, some for trolling and some just for feeling superior (yeah agree or not, an average indian nowadays feels very highly of themselves compared to Pakistanis, comparing with Pakistan is like a feel good thing after you see all that you lack compared to western economies).
About the IT cell thing do believe if any political workers were there, pdf wouldn't be the platform they would select, has very less reach and niche demographic compared to other platforms platforms like fb, quora, twitter.

@Baibars_1260 how much do bharati trolls make for posting long wide nonsense??

@Baibars_1260 how much do bharati trolls make for posting long wide nonsense??

The "Golden Goose" for IT cell operatives from Keshav Kunj is the Times of India comment sections
(in English) and Nav Bharath Times ( Hindi ). Here they get paid between Rs.2.00 to Rs. 2.50 for each post regardless if it is a one liner. If they abuse ( below the belt MC-BC) then the fee is Rs.3.00 . Most IT cell members have limited English language skills so you will see posts in Hindi on the English language comments section. In the absence of Muslims they abuse one another. Use Google Translate and copy and paste these comments which will reveal to you what Indians think of their mothers and sisters. Knowing the terminology they use to bash Muslims Pakistanis and each other helps. The terminology ranges from the usual to the unique.
So in deference to forum rules I won't translate the usual " MC-BC- B k L" abuse, but here is some terminology we should be familiar with.
1. "Feku" refers to Modi
2. "Pappu" refers to Rajeev Gandhi
3. " Didi" refers to Mamta Bannerjee
4. " Porky" refers to Pakistanis
5. " Musla", " Sullah", "Landya"
refers to Muslims.
(generally Indian Muslims)
6. "Chaddidhari" refers to RSS workers.
7. Bong refers to Bengalis
8. "Ghuspaithiya", refers to Bangladeshis
9. Gujju refers to Gujaratis
10. Rice Bags refers to Christians
11. Harrys refers to Biharis
12. "Scheds" refers to Dalits and low caste Hindus.
13. "Urban Naxals " refers to any left wing media or academia person,

The RSS social media have invented a whole new lingo which given the slack would turn the PDF into a Times of India comments section.
These trolls are still trying though. Some of the above terminology will be seen on the posts here too.

Last edited:
H
The "Golden Goose" for IT cell operatives from Keshav Kunj is the Times of India comment sections
(in English) and Nav Bharath Times ( Hindi ). Here they get paid between Rs.2.00 to Rs. 2.50 for each post regardless if it is a one liner. If they abuse ( below the belt MC-BC) then the fee is Rs.3.00 . Most IT cell members have limited English language skills so you will see posts in Hindi on the English language comments section. In the absence of Muslims they abuse one another. Use Google Translate and copy and paste these comments which will reveal to you what Indians think of their mothers and sisters. Knowing the terminology they use to bash Muslims Pakistanis and each other helps. The terminology ranges from the usual to the unique.
So in deference to forum rules I won't translate the usual " MC-BC- B k L" abuse, but here is some terminology we should be familiar with.
1. "Feku" refers to Modi
2. "Pappu" refers to Rajeev Gandhi
3. " Didi" refers to Mamta Bannerjee
4. " Porky" refers to Pakistanis
5. " Musla", " Sullah", "Landya"
refers to Muslims.
(generally Indian Muslims)
6. "Chaddidhari" refers to RSS workers.
7. Bong refers to Bengalis
8. "Ghuspaithiya", refers to Bangladeshis
9. Gujju refers to Gujaratis
10. Rice Bags refers to Christians
11. Harrys refers to Biharis
12. "Scheds" refers to Dalits and low caste Hindus.
12. Urban Naxals refers to any left wing media or academia person,

The RSS social media have invented a whole new lingo which given the slack would turn the PDF into a Times of India comments section.
These trolls are still trying though. Some of the above terminology will be seen on the posts here too.
How much time do YOU SPEND on these sites?
looks to be a lot.
its seems you are giving us money due to ads
are you subscribed to TOI to give reviews
do you share your intellect Thier as well under a pseudo name with a fake flag how much less time are you spending on TOI now that you are on pdf
What's your ID on the TOI comments section that you know and love so much will have to keep an eye out for your sentence structure on TOI comments section now
Are you subscribed to navbharat times also?
Do you write Thier in Hindi and pretend to be a zealot

The Sanskrit words don't cut it.
I once sneaked up on an Indin Air Force song on You Tube
جاں باز ہم۔
and posed as a Hindi zealot criticizing why Urdu words are being used.
Why couldn't they say:
ویر سوئم
" or something like that. Remarkably I got slammed for the suggestion.

I am still trying to find out that deleted forum with a paid membership.
It's not WAFF strofr or other doesn't look like sinodef itcjby is etc paid membership what
News Uncensored Cannot Be Purchased By Politicians
CHADDIS R GADDARS

Last edited:
If there is no point in Indians visiting forums then why are you here ?
Could you comment on the paragraph dealing with this question in the OP ?

We are not concerned what happens on twitter, FB, or You Tube because others have the option to simply ignore.

Trolling on a forum specifically meant for Pakistanis is like first visiting someone's home as guest, and then start abusing the host. The host can't ignore the abuse. The guest must be forced to behave or be kicked our.

May I remind you, that unlike Turks or Iranians, Indians are citizens of an enemy nation. It is remarkable that we afford any tolerance at all for your presence, and stick to basic decency in our interactions . Pakistanis are reprimanded for any discourteous behavior towards Indian guests .
As enemies fighting a generational religion based conflict, there is really not much we have in common, and not much to talk about. .The absence of Hindutva IT trolls booted out is never missed.

"Pat yourself harder " :azn:

Wonderful! !
We can hear the smacks resounding as you pat yourself and thump your 56 inch chest
Most Indians are here for the comic relief you lot provide. This is the rug bottom where you find the right-wing ultra types, on every other place you are outright banned. (Even forum pages are banned) It's good you posted a manual on how to deal with Indians you must be butthurt. LOL!

If I had a nickel every time a random Pakistani say, "dis is mu forum" I would be a millionaire. If it's your forum, why don't you outright ban every Indian, block Indian IPs and stop SEO to Indian google results (or stop posting too much about India).
H

How much time do YOU SPEND on these sites?
looks to be a lot.
its seems you are giving us money due to ads
are you subscribed to TOI to give reviews
do you share your intellect Thier as well under a pseudo name with a fake flag how much less time are you spending on TOI now that you are on pdf
What's your ID on the TOI comments section that you know and love so much will have to keep an eye out for your sentence structure on TOI comments section now
Are you subscribed to navbharat times also?
Do you write Thier in Hindi and pretend to be a zealot

The Sanskrit words don't cut it.
I once sneaked up on an Indin Air Force song on You Tube
جاں باز ہم۔
and posed as a Hindi zealot criticizing why Urdu words are being used.
Why couldn't they say:
ویر سوئم
" or something like that. Remarkably I got slammed for the suggestion.

I am still trying to find out that deleted forum with a paid membership.
It's not WAFF strofr or other doesn't look like sinodef itcjby is
Even his own countrymen sometimes accuse him of being false flag Indian. Too much India obsession.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom