What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

Amir Liaqat and most of the MQM crowd happens to be ardent shia..Most of the sunni members of MQM mysteriously get shot!

Wrong... MQM is the only party who has played role in lowering down the sectarian hate... As far as killing of Sunni members...

MQM press conference:

As far as I think, two way objective was being achieved, 1 person was targeted, Shia + MQM got killed.

Btw... I would request all the members to keep their hate within their heart towards Shia / Sunni / Barelvi / Deobandi / Wahabi etc. etc.

The thread is not about the sects.

This bastard has links with mqm and i knew this he is a wrong person.

Even this video made it to ********. He's some famous guy these days.

Real Face of Aamir Liaquat Husain (download torrent) - TPB

Real Face of Aamir Liaquat Husain.flv - *******.com - online file sharing and storage - download

It''s such a shame that the TV Channels air such people. Then again, TV Channels always air damn morons like him and like the political people who say **** right in our face. And it doesn't matter if he's got links with MQM or not. Its what he does or say that matters.

Can you guys shut your rona dhona on Biddat and non-Biddat... this forum is not for that and most of you all proclaiming Biddat just come off like intolerant fools.

We have another Aamir Liaqat in making... Junaid Jamshed...

You are wrong .... first you have to prove it which will indicate something ...

Check out "alif laam meem" on Geo..
And the less said the better for Maulana Tariq Jameel..
I was completely shocked by him recently.

You are wrong .... first you have to prove it which will indicate something ...

Aamir,

The problem arises when these religiously illiterate people become 'Religious Figure'. He was a singer, fine, he left singing, that is also fine, he became bit religious, still no problem, but he has become a sort of mufti. WTH? You need to spend whole of your life to study Islam.

He is a hypocrite, have you ever visited any JJ outlet? Have you seen the prices? Isn't he making 'extra ordinary profits'? Further the ladies suits being sold in JJ outlets. I wish their own ladies should wear such kind of dresses. Duppatta is out of fashion, with sleeveless shirts, that is being sold at JJ outlets.

but when you listen to so called molvies (except few)
they will ask you not to study Quraan or Hadith yourself. because it need 7 ilms to understand it.
and most of us just read Arabic and then put it on rack in a beutifull cloth. thats our islam.
we dont bother to get the massage what is given to us by Quraan.
and the religion is left to some Unparh molovies. what he said is final word. even dont trying to verify what he said is right or wrong.

Well the easiest solution is to banned all religious programs on Television .. there are several sects in Pakistan & these program caused friction & hatred towards fellow Pakistanis ..

Well the easiest solution is to banned all religious programs on Television .. there are several sects in Pakistan & these program caused friction & hatred towards fellow Pakistanis ..

Mullah will declare you 'wajib ul qatal' for becoming hurdle in Tabhleegh. :lol:

Btw... I recommend that every sect should air their own channel. Like we have Bappa channel. Green pagri walay Islami bhaiyoon ka channel.

Back
Top Bottom