What's new

Chinese Nuke Sub Accident

I don't see the reason why you are trying to bring that up here in this thread. Besides, you know that that event was (and still is) overhyped in the outside world.

One of the reasons that people in China dislike the Western media is that they are consistently treated as some sort ignorant idiots who don't know about the "facts" covered by Western reports due to censorship. All I can say to people like Darky is that they know a lot more than you give them credit for.

There were 1000s of spectators and many journalist still that shameful thing happened in 89..... and it was covered up by CCP..... only we outside people know...... but people in China are shown some thing else.

There 1000s police, army and journalists still that shameful thing happened in 84. Apparently it was state sponsored too. Yet today, we have young and the brainwashed conveniently shying away from it and still have the audacity to talk about their neighbours.

if logical evidence is credible, u should also accept the logical evidence from Chinese members on proving how the accident is a BS story...

solid facts please....

Every thing Becomes BS if its China negative..... what solid facts are you asking for..... People working there have quoted about the accident on twitter..... a respectable blogger who is a retired service man have blogged about it....... South Korean news paper has come out on it...... people have been discussing about it all over the internet what kind of solid fact are you asking for..... will the China Government come out Tomorrow with the Images of Damaged Sub..... and admit about the incident..... will it ever do that ??....... the answer is a big NO..... they would rather cover up the whole story and bring up fake evidence to serve their BS propaganda which they have been doing successfully since half a century.

Indians here get excited over any bad news from China, even for these unsubstantiated rumours.

Whats Indian in that..... I was waiting for some Chinese member to post about this.... however they are more interested in blurred photoshoped images and whats happening else where...... Its the excitement of Chinese evident here who are jumping on me with personal attacks and don't have any thing to prove the claims wrong.

There 1000s police, army and journalists still that shameful thing happened in 84. Apparently it was state sponsored too. Yet today, we have young and the brainwashed conveniently shying away from it and still have the audacity to talk about their neighbours.

Our media show this and our people know this...... Our Prime Minister specially apologized to the people on that..... a case is being run in Supreme Court Of India and other courts on that incident to punish the culprits and most people involved were jailed and sentenced accordingly..... we are FREE people we have our Voices and we can raise it No one on the Planet can stop Us..... we over throw the government we have the Power....... Its not like some places where the whole family would be jailed in some dark dungeon at a secret location for eternity..... even if the world recognizes his efforts and award him a Nobel prize !!

Brainwashed are those who are bound and can only do what the government says...... and dance on their tunes...... sorry we are not of that type.

Whats Indian in that..... I was waiting for some Chinese member to post about this.... however they are more interested in blurred photoshoped images and whats happening else where...... Its the excitement of Chinese evident here who are jumping on me with personal attacks and don't have any thing to prove the claims wrong.

Chinese members didn't post it here because we know better than post unsubstantiated rumors here lol. Besides your notion that Chinese members here are unwilling to criticize the government is wrong. If I were you I would be more concerned with the f*ck-up the Chinese Railway Department had recently than focus on some unsubstantiated blog post from Boxun.

Our media show this and our people know this...... Our Prime Minister specially apologized to the people on that..... a case is being run in Supreme Court Of India and other courts on that incident to punish the culprits and most people involved were jailed and sentenced accordingly..... we are FREE people we have our Voices and we can raise it No one on the Planet can stop Us..... we over throw the government we have the Power....... Its not like some places where the whole family would be jailed in some dark dungeon at a secret location for eternity..... even if the world recognizes his efforts and award him a Nobel prize !!

Brainwashed are those who are bound and can only do what the government says...... and dance on their tunes...... sorry we are not of that type.

Replace every democratic reference in your passage with a Chairman Mao reference and see what it sounds like!

Everyone in China knows about the June 4th incident. They call it the 8^2 incident to evade the censors on the internet. I am not saying that censorship is a good thing but you must know where to draw the line. If some right wing Japanese blog claimed that an alien ship landed in China and the "Commies" brutally gunned down all the extraterrestrials and used the technology from the UFO on China's space based battle station, would you believe it as well?

If a country serves subs with its navy incidents are bound to happen since the human factor is involved...... An accident on Nuclear sub is no big deal...... is it hard to believe that Chinese subs are also made by humans.... and they can also have errors and accidents ??...... It could be the case of a right winged Japanese blowing off the issue out of perportion but I don't see him to be a mentally ill patient to come up with false news..... and people around the would validating and supporting him on that....... If that was the case then China defense and many other places won't even discuss on his idiocity.....

like what u have said, government of SK and Japan can issue a warning, which could be telling its citizen not to get close to the polluted water or request more info from Chinese government officially, base on a positive water radiation pollution test... something like that, then its counted, and ill believe it.

u guys dont believe new PLA toys before the HD photo were leaked, right??? why dont u just do the same this time?

Replace every democratic reference in your passage with a Chairman Mao reference and see what it sounds like!

I don't see the reason why you are trying to bring that up here in this thread. Besides, you know that that event was (and still is) overhyped in the outside world.

Agreed I should have not brought up the issue...... I was just quoting it as example...... lets leave that for some other day and some other place..... we all know what happens in our respective countries if we are living there !!

If a country serves subs with its navy incidents are bound to happen since the human factor is involved...... An accident on Nuclear sub is no big deal...... is it hard to believe that Chinese subs are also made by humans.... and they can also have errors and accidents ??...... It could be the case of a right winged Japanese blowing off the issue out of perportion but I don't see him to be a mentally ill patient to come up with false news..... and people around the would validating and supporting him on that....... If that was the case then China defense and many other places won't even discuss on his idiocity.....

You don't have to be a mentally ill patient to make ridiculous claims. Have you seen the claims that Bobby Fischer made about Jews?

I know it is perfectly normal to have accidents due to human errors. However does this mean that we have to blame the Chinese authorities even when there is no reliable information proving that an accident of the like happened? Do we really have to treat every unsubstantiated rumor about China like it is the gospel?

Its the excitement of Chinese evident here who are jumping on me with personal attacks and don't have any thing to prove the claims wrong.

Russell's teapot
burden of proof lies upon on u/ the Japanese website/ the SK newspaper!

like what u have said, government of SK and Japan can issue a warning, which could be telling its citizen not to get close to the polluted water or request more info from Chinese government officially, base on a positive water radiation pollution test... something like that, then its counted, and ill believe it.

u guys dont believe new PLA toys before the HD photo were leaked, right??? why dont u just do the same this time?

We believe even if photos are not released if neutral or reliable source can verify it..... We never saw anti-satellite weapon neither did we see DF-21D test images however we still believe since it was verified by reliable and neutral sources......

I mentioned blurred photoshopped images since it has been used as a tool by some fan boys to serve their purpose but they were proved wrong.

Darky u need to get to china and help them with the rumoured leak or the radioactive stuff will enter india and harm u guys!

Hurry up.

You don't have to be a mentally ill patient to make ridiculous claims. Have you seen the claims that Bobby Fischer made about Jews?

I know it is perfectly normal to have accidents due to human errors. However does this mean that we have to blame the Chinese authorities even when there is no reliable information proving that an accident of the like happened? Do we really have to treat every unsubstantiated rumor about China like it is the gospel?

The person in reference here has stated about many Chinese incidents in past before hand and the State owned Chinese media verifying it later like the recent oil leakage accidents...... making a claim like you mentioned about aliens and UFO are idiotic/mentally ill upto certain extent.....Chinese authorities try to cover up accidents and it has been proven many times..... you and me know that how it goes there so does the other smart people sitting here..... we had an incident at the Nuclear sub doc..... and it was pointed out by a newspaper...... later on the government confirmed it as it could not hide the naval officers being killed..... is the case same in China ??...... We had may examples both of us know that.

Back
Top Bottom