What's new

Chinese Nuke Sub Accident

What would be "NEUTRAL" for you a Chinese Govt. source ??...... If that is so then no use as it would never come....... The news have mentioned Chinese workers on Twitter..... South Korean News paper...... and Japanese blogger who is a reputed person besides being a retired serviceman...... I would post any new development on this event on my part as far as possible....

*facepalm*...........read again mate: "So please stop churning useless post after useless post and present us the neutral AND RELIABLE sources for this news."

Nothing surprise here, I have seen this kind of threads thousand times in Vietnamese forums, anything that can make these people feel less inferior to the Chinese then they will do.

Just give them an excuse, they are pathetic!!!

P.S: Some Russians have the same attitude about the Chinese as Indians but the Russians are more secretly!

Hey, where is the gambit, why don't we see him here, does he die!? :lol:

Indians as a whole have nothing to do with the discussion going on here. Have some respect for people, you high life Chinese.

Maybe you low life Indians firstly learn some self-respect before tell other pepole to respect you.Lie and bash maybe to be one part of the Indian culture,however lie and bashing are considered to be very bad behavior in the rest of the world.And the sad part is that you low-life Indians even can't make a good lie when you want to bash on the Chinese issue,for example this one above,lol.

Nothing surprise here, I have seen this kind of threads thousand times in Vietnamese forums, anything that can make these people feel less inferior to the Chinese then they will do.

Just give them an excuse, they are pathetic!!!

P.S: Some Russians have the same attitude about the Chinese as Indians but the Russians are more secretly!

Hey, where is the gambit, why don't we see him here, does he die!? :lol:

Yeah, our news paper wrote, CHina report to close Dailian port for Military purpose . so why must they close the port ??
qp_viet_dai-lien_3.jpg

btw: I have No comment here till now.

Maybe you low life Indians firstly learn some self-respect before tell other pepole to respect you.Lie and bash maybe to be one part of the Indian culture,however lie and bashing are considered to be very bad behavior in the rest of the world.And the sad part is that you low-life Indians even can't make a good lie when you want to bash on the Chinese issue,for example this one above,lol.

I thought i was talking to a sane person!!!!!!!

Another japanese fake news about china

japan should be more concerned about their own country’s nuclear leakage accident.

What proof you have of this news being fake???? You must watch this movie to know How communist work

K-19: The Widowmaker (2002) - IMDb
K-19: The Widowmaker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An epilogue shows an aged Captain Vostrikov putting on his dress uniform in a small flat and catching a train to meet up with Polenin. It is exactly 28 years after the accident; the Berlin Wall is shown to be coming down. Vostrikov grumbles about the inconvenience but Polenin informs him this is the anniversary of the day they were rescued. The commanders enter a cemetery where a number of the surviving K-19 crewmen are gathered by a gravesite. We learn that this is the first time the K-19 survivors have met since the incident, they were ordered never to meet or discuss the incident after the inquiry.

@ topic: Universal truth: Accidents are not uncommon... the communists hide the truth... the real story will be known only when China become democracy or china want to disclose it...

I thought i was talking to a sane person!!!!!!!

Nah, lie will be considered as a sane,and we all know you low-life Indians are good at nothing but bashing and lie.So I am talking to the sane pepole.

What proof you have of this news being fake???? You must watch this movie to know How communist work

K-19: The Widowmaker (2002) - IMDb
K-19: The Widowmaker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An epilogue shows an aged Captain Vostrikov putting on his dress uniform in a small flat and catching a train to meet up with Polenin. It is exactly 28 years after the accident; the Berlin Wall is shown to be coming down. Vostrikov grumbles about the inconvenience but Polenin informs him this is the anniversary of the day they were rescued. The commanders enter a cemetery where a number of the surviving K-19 crewmen are gathered by a gravesite. We learn that this is the first time the K-19 survivors have met since the incident, they were ordered never to meet or discuss the incident after the inquiry.

@ topic: Universal truth: Accidents are not uncommon... the communists hide the truth... the real story will be known only when China become democracy or china want to disclose it...

Sham is sham ,
In order to create chinese disturbances. , some japanese and western media outlets even create false chinese news.

chinese nuclear sub lies alongside liaoning hulu island and the Port of Dalian havent any nuclear sub.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom