What's new

Chinese Nuke Sub Accident

写出来他们也看不懂。真悲催。 兄弟你是哪里的?

u get it wrong, and im from the southern China...

It does not matter.

China is not too fussy over such incidents.

What is important that the crew is safe and have not come to harm.

China will clear the radioactivity when it can do so.

不信你可以问问的。 让老外人中国字是有点困难的。 我的一个加拿大朋友跟我聊天的时候说.:你们的汉子就像是抓一只乌龟,在他肚子上沾上ink然后让它在白纸上爬过。。。。。。

别说老外了。。。比较难的字我也写不出来 (汗)。

Some times I can't write some of the more difficult characters down either so let's take it easy with the foreigners.

兄弟还是用英文吧。用中文有时候版主会删贴的。

Please write in English afterward bro. The mods will delete Chinese posts from time to time.

It does not matter.

China is not too fussy over such incidents.

What is important that the crew is safe and have not come to harm.

China will clear the radioactivity when it can do so.
You're going full retard too eh? Actually you've always been full retard, kept forgetting that.

环球网记者张加军8月5日报道:近日,有中国军事论坛曝出传言,称停泊在中国辽宁省某港的一艘核潜艇上月29日发生核泄漏,还称“事故后中国军队已封锁现场”云云。环球网5日从国防部新闻事务局获悉,中国海军没有核潜艇发生放射性物质泄漏事件。
"In recent days there are rumours from internet forums that a nuclear submarine based in Liaoning have leaked radioactive materials. The rumour further claimed that the area had been sealed off. China's Ministry of Defence stated the rumours are false.

Link: ?????????????????????_????_???

Just waiting for Indians to claim how the Defence Ministry is lying.

"In recent days there are rumours from internet forums that a nuclear submarine based in Liaoning have leaked radioactive materials. The rumour further claimed that the area had been sealed off. China's Ministry of Defence stated the rumours are false.

Link: ?????????????????????_????_???

Just waiting for Indians to claim how the Defence Ministry is lying.

Some Indians and Japanese are too fussy, they will probably say something along the lines: "Well... it is Chinese media... Chinese media lies... Chinese media is Commie government mouthpiece... I don't believe in Chinese media, bring fourth more credable international source" etc etc yackady yackady smack

They may say the Ministry of Defence is lying too because he works for the Commie government and demand real video footages and images to support his speech.. actually forget the images, they will think its Chinese photoshopping again.. :lol:

Some Indians and Japanese are too fussy, they will probably say something along the lines: "Well... it is Chinese media... Chinese media lies... Chinese media is Commie government mouthpiece... I don't believe in Chinese media, bring fourth more credable international source" etc etc yackady yackady smack

They may say the Ministry of Defence is lying too because he works for the Commie government and demand real video footages and images to support his speech.. actually forget the images, they will think its Chinese photoshopping again.. :lol:

Indian problem is understandable On May 19, 2011 accident reported in Indian nuclear submarine in which 4 Naval personal killed and many injured Indian navy is trying to hide the actual cause of accident.

4 killed in India nuclear submarine accident - India - DNA

China is growing at such a rapid pace, that it is lacking quality control compared to western world and is having these accidents a lot, but most of them is hidden away from media spot light.

I hope these are related to the Qing Class subs as well.

You're going full retard too eh? Actually you've always been full retard, kept forgetting that.

Totally agree. Never go full retard.
dirty-funny-photos-21.jpg

China is growing at such a rapid pace, that it is lacking quality control compared to western world and is having these accidents a lot, but most of them is hidden away from media spot light.

I hope these are related to the Qing Class subs as well.

Why are Indians so pre-occupied with fake Chinese accidents?? Why not worry about real Indian accidents ?? This is something about the damaged Indian national psyche I will never understand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom