What's new

Chinese Nuke Sub Accident

The report says about the Nuclear sub being in a repairing dock where electronic components were being fitted.

Bah! The report is nonsense!bcz chinese gov give japan great pressure about their nuclear radiation effect.so some japanese fabricate lies that chinese nuke sub accident,if it is real ,the place is completely wrong. this fake news must be come from a an incompetent propagandist.
In addition;we chinese have own reliable infs source about chinese military accidents.japan and western media can only fabricate chinese bad rumours to mislead world people.

Bah! The report is nonsense!bcz chinese gov give japan great pressure about their nuclear radiation effect.so some japanese fabricate lies that chinese nuke sub accident,if it is real ,the place is completely wrong. this fake news must be come from a an incompetent propagandist.
In addition;we chinese have own reliable infs source about chinese military accidents.japan and western media can only fabricate chinese bad rumours to mislead world people.

The News has also been confirmed by a reliable insider from PLA..... and Chinese website has reported him.

The news portal reported that the information came from a “direct and exclusive source” familiar with the mishap.

Boxun editor stated that the source for the report was from inside the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) who was “reliable.”

I said I won't further stretch the discussion..... If you want to have a debate on this open a new thread and I'll be obliged on my part........

Good, next time if you want to go on to something else, start up a new thread. Don't act smarty pants and try to throw cheapshots.

The place I live is "INDIA" and the region where I stay has many Sikh people living and they are one of the most prosperous people living here in India.......

The place I live in are the UK and China. I can tell you this, Sikhs aren't just rich in India, they are also the richest Indians in the UK.
If your defense here is being in India means you know more than anybody who is not. Then my advise to you is - Do not act like you know more about China than we do. It will only get you embarrassed.

I have very close friends in the Khalsa boys community....... writing crappy and illusive easys won't do any good to you...... I know my country as I stay here more than you......

It wasn't an essay, they were facts. Facts so true that you cannot stomach.

you need to read stuff at boxun first before you take any of their claims seriously. the website is owned by overseas dissidents like that falun gong epoch time. they have only one purpose: write anti china bs all day. not a single neutral. all links you posted are all just quoting boxun.

from boxun::cheesy:

- jiang zemen is dead..blabla...bs..
- bin laden is dead. chinamen are very sad. bin laden is chinese hero..oh
- many more craps they wrote like how china cover up ebola..omg, these guys just pull shits out of their *****. crazy!

Joke, Bashing and Bullying of the century: Its really a mega disaster 100 times more than Fukushima. Just like Fukushima but muliply by 100 and as reported by CNN and strategypage, the Chinese Government has vuluntarily poured contaminated radioactive chemicals in the Pacific, exported radioactive foodstuff and cars all around the world and the leakage has already killed millions and threatening cancer on million of newborn and children. The radioactive has spread in the atmosphere and this will travel all around the globe. The US and EU have asked financial compensation from China while remaining silent on the million killed. By contrast a tribute and fund raising ceremony will be held in all Western countries for the victims of the Fukushima disaster.

Rumor has it that TEPCO build "Jin Class" submarines and what happened with the Tsunami was actually a huge national cover-up. It was actually a deployment of another Jin Class submarine but something happened in the process and nuclear waste started leaking.
Oh and the 2004 tsunami was actually another Chinese submarine launch, but it was only a small diesel submarine so no nuclear leakage back then!

Just because it was a rumor and someone posted it online, then there must be a degree of truthfulness in it. :lol:

Bottom Line: the Chinese people in that country are far different in attitude towards mishaps and turmoil in china than the ones on these boards as evident from all the news we hear. They are no different in that they are concerned about lives over hiding incidents as evident by the govt and posters here...

^^^ there was no confirmation rather denials were issued regarding SARS too-- and it was not a myth or rumor. I see your point that there is always doubt but you should see others POV too- that the govt censors bad news in china. if we are to believe the status quo china is a land of little to no mishaps.

seems like the onus of proof is always the burden of bloggers and citizens who leak it out and never of the govt.

Good, next time if you want to go on to something else, start up a new thread. Don't act smarty pants and try to throw cheapshots.

The place I live in are the UK and China. I can tell you this, Sikhs aren't just rich in India, they are also the richest Indians in the UK.
If your defense here is being in India means you know more than anybody who is not. Then my advise to you is - Do not act like you know more about China than we do. It will only get you embarrassed.

It wasn't an essay, they were facts. Facts so true that you cannot stomach.

The Irony of this thread Overseas Chinese know more about their government and Chinese people than the Chinese living in main land China....... And we have some Malaysian who is hell bound on abusing me and trolling rather than contributing any thing useful..... I have reported all of his post and any action is yet to be seen from the mods.

A question to all Overseas Chinese here do you know more than that insider source from PLA or do you know more than the Chinese twitter users from Dalian who has tweeted about the accident...... Let the main land Chinese come here with their views as they were doing....... rather than overseas ones who are trolling rabidly.

after reviewing many sources, many including the US DOD has express doubt over this. no country has confirm any increase in radiation.

even if sub is leaking, it is not going to get into the water because sub are watertight BY DESIGN, they can just seal the hatch and drag it somewhere else to fix. besides the scenario outline is nowhere near the scale of cause by a containment breach from a meltdown. Fukushima cannot be contained because the reactor has melted the containment unit and the core is exposed, there is no way to move a core once it is melted and fused into a giant blob of death, the entire core will continue to leak radiation into the ground for centuries. whereby in the article, what they are suggesting is instead the improper handling of materials and not the core itself. the suggestion made in those article about the damages it is causing are not even logically possible.

^^^ there was no confirmation rather denials were issued regarding SARS too-- and it was not a myth or rumor. I see your point that there is always doubt but you should see others POV too- that the govt censors bad news in china. if we are to believe the status quo china is a land of little to no mishaps.

However the source wasn't from China. The source came from boxun owned and ran by paid overseas anti Chinese groups just like Epoch.

seems like the onus of proof is always the burden of bloggers and citizens who leak it out and never of the govt.

If the government has to get themselves involved in every rumor spread by tom, dick and harry then they will be the busiest ones surely?
They have better things to do with their time unfortunately for America and India.

Chances if it was true, the Government would already know, if it wasn't then it makes sense that it would be the job of the story teller to end it strong and convincingly, either don't do the homework, or do it convincingly. Just who detected the nuclear contaminations I wonder? any trustworthy western or Indian sources? I am surprised that it did not make it to our daily BBC or CNN! Actually, I haven't checked Onion or Fox News perhaps they would have covered it by now?

The Irony of this thread Overseas Chinese know more about their government and Chinese people than the Chinese living in main land China....... And we have some Malaysian who is hell bound on abusing me and trolling rather than contributing any thing useful..... I have reported all of his post and any action is yet to be seen from the mods.

You need to think more. Have you ever traveled outside of India?
Let me put phrase it simply. Do you think we have no friends and families in China?
Do you think we do not bring up funny stories and tell in conversations we have with families and friends? Do you not think what we tell and talk about gets passed around in discussion by others? It is very naive way of thinking coming from you there.
It is no longer the age with no computers and it is no longer the age where getting out of China is difficult.
You can report anyone and however many times you want, I don't need to know this. The button is there for you.
So long you don't play wolf in sheep clothing then troll and hassle others then you won't get the same desired treatment from our busy mods.

A question to all Overseas Chinese here do you know more than that insider source from PLA or do you know more than the Chinese twitter users from Dalian who has tweeted about the accident...... Let the main land Chinese come here with their views as they were doing....... rather than overseas ones who are trolling rabidly.

And you know we don't? and even if we do, is it a must that we report and post them up online?
And what insider source are you talking about? Are you suggesting you know more trustworthy insider sources or personnel than we do?
Mainland Chinese cannot come here remember? they are suppressed remember? why not you go there and tell them? :rolleyes:

You need to think more. Have you ever traveled outside of India?
Let me put phrase it simply. Do you think we have no friends and families in China?
Do you think we do not bring up funny stories and tell in conversations we have with families and friends? Do you not think what we tell and talk about gets passed around in discussion by others? It is very naive way of thinking coming from you there.
It is no longer the age with no computers and it is no longer the age where getting out of China is difficult.
You can report anyone and however many times you want, I don't need to know this. The button is there for you.
So long you don't play wolf in sheep clothing then troll and hassle others then you won't get the same desired treatment from our busy mods.

And you know we don't? and even if we do, is it a must that we report and post them up online?
And what insider source are you talking about? Are you suggesting you know more trustworthy insider sources or personnel than we do?
Mainland Chinese cannot come here remember? they are suppressed remember? why not you go there and tell them? :rolleyes:

If only you READ the reports before posting all the off topic craps.... and wasting others time and energy in replying your BS........
The PLA insider was quoted by a Chinese news website...... and the twitter user was Chinese also..... I never said I have any source in PLA.....
I live 1000s of kilometers away from my home still when I visit after few moths I still am not familiar with all stuff that goes on there....
Do your relatives/friends talk about the nuclear sub accidents.......

About going and telling them the truth...... What are the overseas Chinese doing...... are they afraid that they would be jailed for speaking the truth in China ?

If only you READ the reports before posting all the off topic craps.... and wasting others time and energy in replying your BS........
The PLA insider was quoted by a Chinese news website...... and the twitter user was Chinese also.....

it's not a chinese news website; it's an anti-chna website owned by falun gong groups like epochtimes.com.

you happy now..

http://geo.flagfox.net/?ip=204.93.214.40&host=boxun.com
Hostname boxun.com ISP Server Central Network
Continent North America Flag US
Country United States Country Code US (USA)
Region Illinois Local time* 04 Aug 2011 11:33
Metropolis* Chicago Postal Code 60606
City Chicago Latitude 41.8824
IP Address 204.93.214.40 Longitude -87.6376

However the source wasn't from China. The source came from boxun owned and ran by paid overseas anti Chinese groups just like Epoch.

If the government has to get themselves involved in every rumor spread by tom, dick and harry then they will be the busiest ones surely?
They have better things to do with their time unfortunately for America and India.

Chances if it was true, the Government would already know, if it wasn't then it makes sense that it would be the job of the story teller to end it strong and convincingly, either don't do the homework, or do it convincingly. Just who detected the nuclear contaminations I wonder? any trustworthy western or Indian sources? I am surprised that it did not make it to our daily BBC or CNN! Actually, I haven't checked Onion or Fox News perhaps they would have covered it by now?

I'm with you about rumors but a nuclear mishap is not just some ordinary mishap... china's govt is quick to jump on and put responses to japan's white papers, but late to curb what most people would call a claim to a pretty bad accident .... also the govt's censoring has made it lose creditability in the international forum but more importantly we see Chinese citizens are becoming more more demanding of their accountability and wary of their hush ups...

this might be a stupid rumor but we see far less graver rumors where the govt comes out makes a statement- is all I'm saying.

what would you prefer, a silent govt on this or " look it maybe be stupid rumor but it's spreading and we need an official statement'. The sad part is, if there was a true free press and media you probably would have seen some report debunking it by the press w/o needing govt involvement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom