What's new

Chinese Nuke Sub Accident

If only you READ the reports before posting all the off topic craps.... and wasting others time and energy in replying your BS........
The PLA insider was quoted by a Chinese news website...... and the twitter user was Chinese also..... I never said I have any source in PLA.....
I live 1000s of kilometers away from my home still when I visit after few moths I still am not familiar with all stuff that goes on there....
Do your relatives/friends talk about the nuclear sub accidents.......

Actually the report was read and also the one from Washington Times. Are you saying Boxun provides reliable news articles? Heck I can spend a couple of minutes conjuring some stuff up and say you are my reliable source and that you told me an elephant have just landed on to the moon. Then shall we assume it to be true? Don't be ridiculous now. And nope, we never talked about the sub, because it's not even on the BBC or CNN, therefore it's not important enough to waste any time on. But I know your family and friends would probably talk non stop and have a good sleep over it.

About going and telling them the truth...... What are the overseas Chinese doing...... are they afraid that they would be jailed for speaking the truth in China ?

Now now, that would be semi trolling? In any case is it relevant to your posted article? I think you would be more likely to be invited in for tea for wasting officers time with bogus rumors and stories. Now go and report to your local police station that an Indian elephant have just landed on the moon. See what they think of you. :azn:

I'm with you about rumors but a nuclear mishap is not just some ordinary mishap... china's govt is quick to jump on and put responses to japan's white papers, but late to curb what most people would call a claim to a pretty bad accident .... also the govt's censoring has made it lose creditability in the international forum but more importantly we see Chinese citizens are becoming more more demanding of their accountability and wary of their hush ups...

this might a stupid rumor but we see far less graver rumors where the govt comes out makes a statement- is all I'm saying.

what would you prefer, a silent govt on this or " look it maybe be stupid rumor but it's spreading and we need an official statement'. The sad part is, if there was a true free press and media you probably would have seen some report debunking it by the press w/o needing govt involvement.

I like your more constructive response and approach. Yes sometimes it can be a little over the top on the censoring. However, I do not think it is necessary to have a spokesperson tend to all the silly rumors. One moment someone says our leader doesn't know the existence of J-20, the next they say our former leader was dead, and then next nuclear sub leaked waste product... it goes on and on. I think the government has better things to do. If it was true and of any real importance then it will be announced, reported, articles written and published by credible news outlets. Nothing extra needs to be done. It will simply be too important or too much to contain. Likewise, the Japanese cannot contain and ease the suspicion of their locals when the nuclear waste started to break out. Their government were silent on it and instead of running updates, all they were doing was to remind them to stay indoors and show them cartoons, talk shows and even on the news there was little about the extent and levels of contamination. Whereby in the west the news was coming out like hotcakes. For those reasons I do not believe in rumors, I believe when it becomes proper news and then cast my own judgments.

I am yet to see a news related to China's military..... which is not a rumor 1st hand....... the difference is that bad ones are buried by state government and good ones are allowed to be spread.
LOL, typical Indian argument. Xinhua, Chinamil and Phenoix report military news regularly. You are stupid enough to believe a rumor about nuclear submarines in Dalian. Find out where nuclear subs are based first before demonstrating your stupdity.

Here is hint Indian, it's not Dalian.

Do yo stay in China ??...... If yes then you would've know better than me on this part.......
"India massacred 10 millin in Kashmir, but the Indian army suppressed the news because Kashmir is under tight security."

Source: Famous bloggers and twitter

See how that works? You were dumb enough to quote Boxun, a Falun Gong website. You might as well quote Al Qaeda news network for American related reports.

Authenticity was proved by the Chinese twitter user, South Korean Newspaper, Japanese reputed blogger....... somehow all are mentally ill morons for the overseas Chinese sitting here.
Wow twitters and bloggers! You are really desperate aren't you? Show me one major media source that says the same thing. Oh right, you can't because your sources are hacks, just like you.

Indeed..... Stupidity archived...... congradulation from my side on that.
You congratulating yourself? Weird one, but okay.

first, appreciate that DARKY cares about chinese people.
Not to defend CCP, but they can't hide the news if Nuke leaks nowadays.
it will be a disaster if it's true.
See the Japanese government was trying to hide the Nuke leak last time? failed finally...

换尿布去

对不起 我真的忍不住调侃一下
写出来他们也看不懂。真悲催。 兄弟你是哪里的?

See the Japanese government was trying to hide the Nuke leak last time? failed finally...

Agree!!!!!!!

PLAN need face to the truth....

Is there any relative to Vietnam among this topic? :frown:

That's so your Vietnamese boys can do to the World affairs such as: "poor China" , "China must admit the truth", "China aggressor", "China Nazi", "China bully", "China invade the World" , Cheap China" etc....???

There is no need of India to speak up for China, India has no business here but a troll, DARKY just show how jealous and pitiful of his Indians about China. whatever the incident is real or not, if that is a real, the whole region will shake like a wet dog for "nuke leaking". China nowadays earn many free P.R. opportunities from its opponents!!!

]LOL, typical Indian argument. Xinhua, Chinamil and Phenoix report military news regularly. You are stupid enough to believe a rumor about nuclear submarines in Dalian. Find out where nuclear subs are based first before demonstrating your stupdity.

please, it is just a request.... dont paint all the indians like that...keep the discussions oriented to individuals......

写出来他们也看不懂。真悲催。 兄弟你是哪里的?

兄弟有点过于自信了吧。

兄弟有点过于自信了吧。

不信你可以问问的。 让老外人中国字是有点困难的。 我的一个加拿大朋友跟我聊天的时候说.:你们的汉子就像是抓一只乌龟,在他肚子上沾上ink然后让它在白纸上爬过。。。。。。

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom