What's new

Indian members never to have gotten banned in PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
How this type of post is tolerated-

Piss off, and keep your Indian propaganda and lies at bay! Pakistan was never a part of India, before the Mughals united the land, and before the British united the land, no India existed! They were seperate states and kingdoms!

You Hindu/Sikhs have the bloodiest of bloody histories! You forcefully exerted your ideology on other people and forcefully converted many! You stole and plundered and spread violence and hatred!

Your Gobind Singh, looted rich Muslim caravans and forcefully converted low-class Hindus to your religion! You did that stuff, NOT us!

Muslims on the other hand gave everyone rights and were tolerant of the various religions in India!

There was no raping and pillaging of the lands! Muslims brought art, culture, civilization, and great things!

While you Hindu/Sikhs were tyrants! You should learn history, stop speaking from your behind!

I piss on the rapist Gobind Singh, and the dirty history of you Sikhs!

You son of a low-class Hindu, get a life![/
I]

I got banned once. I paid the price for arguing with a stupid. :P

Who are the Indian members never to have banned in PDF?? Or may be not banned for more then last one year.

Just curious...
Administrative issues are not up for public debate. You may use PMs for any specific query you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom