What's new

My favourite Pakistani members

for indian members the fav pakistani members are

1. najam sethi
2. nadeem pracha
3. asma jhangir
4. pervaiz hudhbhoy
5. ajmal kasab(though he pretends to be pakistani)
6. L K advani
7. dawn news
8. farid zakaria
9. shah rukh khan
10. arundhati roy

Last edited:
^^^ why have you given up?
Because sometimes other member dont wish to understand. So no matter how hard you try it will fail. And the insulting replies about religion really pisses me off. Like one of the post in which one member posted false information and put quran reference in the end of that line. I personally found that verse in Qur'an there was nothing like that written. The words were twisted and few more added in big way. When i quoted the orignal translation he never replied back. Instead he started posting more BS with wrong references. You try to fight such thing and then realise they have no intention to understand so you say "Just go to hell".

Last edited:
^^ Thanks for explaining it for me :tup:

In a nutshell:
They are not ready to listen.

Dark wave and JonAsad are the only one that come to my mind.

Dark wave: cause i have knowen her for quite sometime now and we do chat alot though i haven't seen her in a while :/

JonAsad: he is a cool guy ;D.

I am sure there are more but those 2 are from the top of my head

I like FreekiN as well
he is a cool dude :)

I admire Adios Amigos for making the distinction between an original troll and a poster who is sensible while replying to a troll! (unlike a trigger happy mod)

I'm surprised no one mentioned Bezerk bhai. Real good fella!

Sparklingway is also someone with a balanced approach; love his posts.

Imran bhai, zaki - Love the way they approach a discussion!

P.S. SuperFalcon- I once attacked the guy in a debate. He took the sarcasm with a great sense of humour thus earning my respect!

I've just made an account, and I'll say that y'all been pretty cool for far. :D Not to mention we are pretty much the same people, more or less. Just living on different sides of the border, different religions and having complete opposite ideologies makes us somewhat different and can cause misunderstandings.
Hope friendship will improve soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom