What's new

My favourite Pakistani members

I hate when people divide themselves in cities....

I live in London okk, I have never heard anybody saying...This Londoner is better than Brummies (resident of Birmingham) or that Mancunians (manchester) is better than Londoner.

Seriously...never ever

But in Pakistan i keep hearing, Lahore, Sialkot, Quetta etc..... Sorry if you dislike but these things just go out of my mind

you are making things way too complicated my friend, thing is pakistan has many cities and different ppl from diff cities, i was looking foreward o mentioning to pak american, pak canadian, pak brit, but none was in my list so cheers..

But Indians like Bush, Indians like Sharon and other Israeli leaders ;)

BTW Hawks are rare birds very much liked :D

I dont care if i am on your list or not thats just a childish notion. so i wont talk about myself But we all have seen Indians hate Riazulhaq a member from Pakistan who hardly talk or use any indecent word even but because he posts stuff from his blog often a cross post from some other source which contains data about Indian poverty, human rights, Kashmir etc etc hence he is considered by Indians as insane and indecent.

Similarly we have seen Indians coming up with abusive and low language for MBI Munshi a BD member just because he does not support Indian stance and Indian policy and pro-India BD party.

I have never seen him crossing limits of decency and sanity.

I have seen the baat karnay ka tareeka of Indians alot here so please dont talk about that when Indians come up with frustrated language against woman member even some good posters too.

Its your own complex which forces you to believe its derogatory otherwise your own media use it.

Even one Indian member yesterday was saying "please dont use word Hindustani for us"

Lolzz the Indians bring aid into discussion every now and then even defence related threads so please dont tell me you are mature enough to complaint about the same when you yourself is no different.

Earlier I thought of replying to this post in a very detailed manner but seeing your signature again, I changed my mind because I discovered I could better explain my point in the following manner:

Jana, it's a basic human tendency to run away from hate. And you know what? (Trust me I did not want to make this about you but I've been left with no choice):

Everytime I read your signature, Omar1984's posts and signature, SOCOM, Hafizz, Laviza etc., only one thing echoes in my mind: GOD THESE PEOPLE REALLY HATE ME AND MY COUNTRY!

SO MUCH HATE REALLY DRIVES ME CRAZY AND SCARES ME!

I don't know about how you guys manage it, but I just cannot live in so much hate and negativity.

And this is a remarkable trait about those people on my list. They disagree with us, they argue with us, they get angry at us...but they never make us feel like they hate us down to the very bone marrow of their bodies. NO!

I, and mostly everyone else, cannot live with so much hate and that's why the people you see on my list are there.

Earlier I thought of replying to this post in a very detailed manner but seeing your signature again, I changed my mind because I discovered I could better explain my point in the following manner:

Jana, it's a basic human tendency to run away from hate. And you know what? (Trust me I did not want to make this about you but I've been left with no choice):

Everytime I read your signature, Omar1984's posts and signature, SOCOM, Hafizz, Laviza etc., only one thing echoes in my mind: GOD THESE PEOPLE REALLY HATE ME AND MY COUNTRY!

Our Signature is a statement by an Indian politician and we have not made it from our side. And btw this statement is not a lie rather a fact because you can see Pakistani flags in Country of Kashmir occupied by India.

Secondly we atleast i dont hate you or your country BUT we do hate occupation of country of Kashmir by India and killing of innocent Kashmiris by Indian occupier army. Simple as that if you hate me for that you are welcomed till end of the world.

Anyway come back to the topic.

Our Signature is a statement by an Indian politician and we have not made it from our side. And btw this statement is not a lie rather a fact because you can see Pakistani flags in Country of Kashmir occupied by India.

Secondly we atleast i dont hate you or your country BUT we do hate occupation of country of Kashmir by India and killing of innocent Kashmiris by Indian occupier army. Simple as that if you hate me for that you are welcomed till end of the world.

janaji you are a elite troll.......u know that by writing this, nothing not going to change anything, but to humiliate indians u do this stuffs.. we all know that. apart from that you never missed the chance to humiliate hindu religion and our deity which has nothing to do with anything.

we also can write things which you cannot digest..but we continue to have signature which are related to india only.

oh you kids,
always fighting :angry:

MODs attention required just once again

Very true! You have every right to state your POV!

BUT!

Why do you need to remind us of this thing in each and every post of yours? I mean think about it:

In serious threads, your post reminds me of the same thing

In light hearted threads, your post reminds me of the same thing

No matter what kind of thread it is or what kind of post you are making, after reading the last word of your post, if I'm just about to laugh...your signature brings me back to that 'hate and cautious' mode!

My point is...why do you have to remind me of these statements again and again and again and again and again without end?

Please pause and think about what I'm trying to say here.

Ya sure, let us.

yes sir, i am a kid and i am learning and do make mistakes... but from elite members it is not acceptable.

Thank you.

You can come back to the topic now :cheers:

See! That's the maturity I was talking about. The maturity you just showed right there.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Thank you very much.

Sparklingway : one of the best contributor I have seen in my entire career on internet. I love his way of argument and learned many things.

DGMO, Mastan Khan, Gunner, Vcheng, Developeoro: respectable members.

Imran Khan and Zaki: loved their humor.

Agno, Asim and Tech: learned many thing from them as well.

Black Blood, DarkWave, TFaz and Muse: good.

:cheers:

Oooops forgot blain2, he should be there with spark.

The original post sums up my favourite members also .
I have just beocme a member here now but had been a lurker for almost a year.

My favourites would be agnostic muslim , DGMO , durran . freekin , sparklingway , T-Faz , Dark Wave , Imran khan , adios amigo and i may be missing a few more from the first post.

THE SAD PART - THE GOOD ONES HARDLY POST . :cry:

I haven't been here for long but I like; Zaki (for cricket predictions), Muhammad bin Qasim (great knowledge on Islam, can answer any question)... who else... Jana (her posts are funny)...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom