What's new

My name is khan and I am not a terrorist: SRK Says to Indian Politicians

Because USA makes its policies against Pakistan with consultation of India ... Might be :what:

What false claim..????????

Equal and brotherly treatment for Pakistani Hindus and other minorities. :cheesy:

Whats the difference between SRK and pashtuns/balochs of Pakistan? Like SRK pashtuns and balochs have to prove their patriotism...
Pashtuns with titles of khan sahab are viewed as suspicted talibans in punjab and karachi, they should also say "my name is khan and i am not terrorist".

In Pakistan there is no discrimination.

We will soon see Shia/Ahmediya/non-muslim president, prime-minister, army general there.

Go Pakistan !! :tup:

Pakistan is not a secular state ... Its a purely Muslim state ... So always Muslims will be on said there ... Second thing Benazir's mother was a Shia woman ... And she was run to largest political party ..

Dude, even for the sake of argument, I accept all the bomb blasts in last 10 years in India are done by Hindus, they are still less than what has been done by Muslim terrorists in Pakistan (with 1/7th the population) in last 10 months .. Go Figure...

yeh da no. of blasts in India in last ten years are less than Pakistan cuz ofcourse all thoz indian terrorists are buzy doing bomb blasts in Pakistan so why wud they choose their own country for thez activities? therefore Pakistan is their main target!:meeting:

yeh da no. of blasts in India in last ten years are less than Pakistan cuz ofcourse all thoz indian terrorists are buzy doing bomb blasts in Pakistan so why wud they choose their own country for thez activities? therefore Pakistan is their main target!:meeting:

Learn to write proper english first.. :facepalm:

Pakistan is not a secular state ... Its a purely Muslim state ... So always Muslims will be on said there ... Second thing Benazir's mother was a Shia woman ... And she was run to largest political party ..

We all know what happened to Benazir's father and then to Benazir..

Learn to write proper english first.. :facepalm:

We all know what happened to Benazir's father and then to Benazir..

why Professor Zinga Mark,is there a rule here to type the type of english u like or wanna c?

Muslims themselves are responsible for their image worldwide. Indian Muslims still stand proud of their religion - compared with neighbouring countries which are literally filled with terrorists in the name of religion which their state supports. Its not the Indian Muslims who are caught with links in terrorist networks, or exotic varieties of Taliban's, its our neighbouring 'fortress of Islam' and its likes that are responsible.

Dont fret when compared. Both nations started at the same time, yet the fact that Pakistan is still struggling to form institutes after 65 years of independence is a matter of shame, not a solace. And the gap seems to be widening.

You have no idea about your neighbor country so shut up, and be in your country...

Your neighbor country Muslims are much proud that they are living in a country which has been made in the name of their religion. They are Proud that today in educational level they are way a head of their neighbor countries muslims, who are still struggling to get their basic rights... This is what your neighborhood muslims believes... Common Pakistani Muslim Belief...

You have no idea about your neighbor country so shut up, and be in your country...

Your neighbor country Muslims are much proud that they are living in a country which has been made in the name of their religion. They are Proud that today in educational level they are way a head of their neighbor countries muslims, who are still struggling to get their basic rights... This is what your neighborhood muslims believes... Common Pakistani Muslim Belief...

You said - "You have no idea about your neighbor country so shut up, and be in your country... "

So why don't you take this advise and stop talking about things you got no clue on like the part in bold above. One can only laugh at when Pakistanis comes up with such delusional conclusion. Jabardasti apne mooh miya mithoo..

Dear those were political issues not religious !!!!

Treatment of minority Hindus, calling insulting stuff on Hinduism live on TV even knowing well that a part of audience are follower of that religion, openly insulting/ridiculing their gods and if someone returns the insult get him dead in the name of blasphemy. Kidnapping their girls and forcibly converting them.. Is that religious issue or not? I think being Islamic republic you folks will be proud of all this. right?

Thankfully none of this happens in India but all this happens in land of pure. The land of very same people who cry for getting checked at airports and cry for any petty matter regarding muslims everywhere specially India.

Another thing, third thread on SRK does show Pakistani obsession of Indian Muslims.. For god sake, an idiot called him Pakistani and he felt so bloody insulted. What does that mean to you? Tell me honestly.. Then idiots on your side are giving him invitation to come over to Pakistan. Just imagine how horrible it will sound to SRK who felt insulted even when he was referred to be a Pakistani..

There is no matter of common hindu & Muslim ... Comman hindu does not participate in these malicious practices ... Actually those hindu extremist leaders provoke to common man against Muslims & Pakistanis ..

I always thinks all this India Pakistan and Hiindu Muslim is just for politicians to use them for votes.Both India and Pakistan have same type of leadership . In India , every govt which is anti-pakistan will be more successful aand same in Pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom