What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama said this was an operation that took roughly 10-11 months. I wonder if maybe Raymond Davis has anything to do with this... lol

I'm actually very glad CNN is confirming and actually talking about how essential Pakistan's cooperation was, instead of brushing it under the carpet they are highlighting this as a joint success between Pakistan.

US Delta Force and Pakistani Intelligence and security officials were involved, Pakistan authorized the action.

Peter Bergen: "Killing Bin Laden is Killing the War on Terror".

Killed by a Us special ops team out side of Islamabad.

My god how incompetent can the Pakistani military be. Unless of course he was being sheltered......

+1 for the US
-100000000000000 for Pakistani inteligence

Without Pakistani intelligence, this probably would have never happened.

Seriously some people are too much

Actually...He was supposedly killed about one week ago. Tonight's news came from the time delay of DNA testing.

This makes perfect sense.....I was wondering why a captured terrorist stated "if Osama dies then the West will feel the wrath of blah blah"....the timing of it stuck and now i know why....haha....

ABC News is reporting it WAS NOT a joint US-Pakistan operation.

I'm Skeptical seriously It's widely rumored bin laden died in 2001 so they manage to find him right before the coming election ?

For some of us Westerners and others who are not natives of Pakistan this site will give you a little info on Abbottabad, Pakistan, where Osama bin Laden was found and killed. Good job and hats off to the US team who found with clear cut Paksitani help and took out bin Laden.

CITY OF ABBOTTABAD

I'm actually very glad CNN is confirming and actually talking about how essential Pakistan's cooperation was, instead of brushing it under the carpet they are highlighting this as a joint success between Pakistan.

US Delta Force and Pakistani Intelligence and security officials were involved, Pakistan authorized the action.

Peter Bergen: "Killing Bin Laden is Killing the War on Terror".

HAHA like they had a choice....

Actually...We killed 'Tim Osman' of those loony 9/11 conspiracy theories...:lol:

Pakistan will have to brace for some (seemingly inevitable) retaliatory attacks by Al Qaeda sympathetics.

the next few days/weeks could be very bloody; security arrangements and vigilance level throughout the country should be further elevated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom