What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Skeptical seriously It's widely rumored bin laden died in 2001 so they manage to find him right before the coming election ?
& just after the news that Al-CIAdah have nukes in Europe that they'll use IF OSAMA was killed..... & there we go .... what a timing...

one terrorist organisation(USA) kills the leader of another terrorist organisation(Al Qaeda).

within 24 months the US will go to war with pakistan on some fake pretext. just watch.

its a war between islam and christianity.

United States and Al Qaeda are no different to eachother, both massacre innocent children for their sick pleasure. both love killing, raping, torturing innocent humans all over the world. both love wars, death and destruction.

both are absolutely PURE evil.

I'm Skeptical seriously It's widely rumored bin laden died in 2001 so they manage to find him right before the coming election ?
Just like how the attack on US right after B43's election to assure him of reelection.

Some media are questioning if Pakistan even knew of this operation, but they are coming around.
Hopefully the truth will prevail.

I hope so! But I doubt it, Pakistan only seems to get negative attention

U.S. general who worked for GWB: "No intel agencies led us to more Al-Q leaders than the ISI."

Because no other intelligence agencies work in more Al-Qaeda operatives riddled regions than the ISI.

For some of us Westerners and others who are not natives of Pakistan this site will give you a little info on Abbottabad, Pakistan, where Osama bin Laden was found and killed. Good job and hats off to the US team who found with clear cut Paksitani help and took out bin Laden.

CITY OF ABBOTTABAD

Abottabad may be urbanized now but its a hilly area, plenty of mountains.

Seriously bro just give up...stop trying to troll because you fail.

Places like BR would be more appropriate for people like you!

Bharatis will be desperate to make most of it, but what happened at the ground doesn't favour them and hence posts like this. :lol:

Even Americans are thanking Pakistan.

Seriously bro give up......because of Pakistani intelligence it took this long....stop giving credit where its not due....

your statement holds no weight or sway;

Pakistani intelligence from very beginning was complicit and fully cooperative during raids and arrests of other senior members of this syndicate. And in fact they are accredited thusly, despite the fact that media at times conveniently forget to mention this reality.

your attempts to defame Pakistan and Pakistani institutions = FAIL

Cow piss drinking Bharti will you stfu now? This does not involve your RAW. If it weren't for ISI's help, Osama would still be coming in your nightmares.
So stop wetting your pants with joy we all know how much you want to please your American fathers.

Im not a hindu......get that straight fan boy and wake up to the facts...if I can get a infraction then you deserve 2....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom