What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason why Pakistani forces didn't conduct the operation after the ISI intelligence?

With out the Pakistani spin, I would have thought they just wanted the $$ and the problem over

May be they dont want the after effects of this killing (in terms of suicide bombing) to hurt them...

Yes, there is always that point of "honor"

now USA has a reason to leave Afhganistan and question mark to pak arm forces what they were doing there while american forces were involved in operation and pak army was sleeping like a dead man ........ f*** u pak army ......... and welldone usa force ........... i do not have any regrets if osama is dead he should be dead he was a great danger for humanity .......... but what about the speech which kiyani made 2 days back ..... hahahahah should i feel shame or should i laugh

Get your head out of the sand. Pakistan said that they have no intelligence that he is in Pakistan. That's not the same as Pakistan saying he's not in Pakistan.

What an irony, that the your intelligence agency, i.e ISI , which you consider the best in the world, as proved in the posts above, was not able to even gather little intelligence regarding OBL's whereabouts??

Strange!!!

btw, where are the folks now who used to cheer that USA is losing the WoT?? Watching CNN.. Awesome footage of scenes outside the White house..As they say, perseverance always perseveres...

Osama bin laden is dead since 2004. this is get the rating up in USA/WORLD, and to bring the American soldier home.

Al-Qaeda will likely replace him remember you can kill the Terrorist but you can't kill Terrorism

We need to finish his idealogy and organisation.

Surely it was Joint Operation, other wise pakistan's chopper would not have been shot downed in operation!

Abbotabad is only 50km from Islamabad. Google Earth tells me.

you should learn a little bit about the geography

even 30-35 km outside the federal capital and its outskirts are hilly and become a bit rugged....Many parts of Abbotabad itself are quite 'geographically challenging' and not easily accessible.

Osama Bin Laden Dead: US helicopters crossed Pakistan border from Afghanistan to carry out the operations. (CNN)

Is there a reason why Pakistani forces didn't conduct the operation after the ISI intelligence? May be they dont want the after effects of this killing (in terms of suicide bombing) to hurt them...

Looking at the address of Obama, it seems that the Pakistan was told after the fact and not prior to the operation

Osama Bin Laden Dead: The compound in which Osama was killed had 12 to 18 feet long walls. This was a huge mansion in the area where retired military officials used to stay. It was an affluent area (CNN)

Osama Bin Laden Dead: The operation lasted on 40 minutes. (CNN)

you should learn a little bit about the geography

even 30-35 km outside the federal capital and its outskirts are hilly and become a bit rugged....Many parts of Abbotabad itself are quite 'geographically challenging' and not easily accessible.

But he was living in a posh area where there are mansions of PA folks as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom