What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osama Bin Laden Dead: The compound in which Osama was killed had 12 to 18 feet long walls. This was a huge mansion in the area where retired military officials used to stay. It was an affluent area (CNN)

May be he moved from Karakaram Mountain range to compound few days ago for honeymoon lol

It's starting to sink in now...the demos in front of the White House by college students especially notable. They were kids when the Twin Towers were attacked. Do they really remember the world before that? Did they always feel the weight on their shoulders?

It is called nationalism my friend.

Even if I am not a US citizen I feel proud of what the US and Pakistani forces have achieved today.

US state department warns Americans of "enhanced potential for anti-American violence" following Bin

Good on the US-Pakistan but still you can kill the Terrorist but Terrorism will always be there Zawahri next

You have more probability of being wrong than has google earth.

Wrong again. This is ground info from Pakistan. Google might have information wrong, it might be calculating distances from wrong points. Even Americans are saying it's at least a 100 KM.

It's Official: Osama Bin Laden is now Legendary.

Four helicopters launched the attack in the Bilal area of Abbottabad, about 100km north of Islamabad; women and children were taken into custody during the raid, according to the report.

Gr8888888888..!!! Good news for the world. but job not yet done.. until this menace of terrosim is completely eradicated.

now USA has a reason to leave Afhganistan and question mark to pak arm forces what they were doing there while american forces were involved in operation and pak army was sleeping like a dead man ........ f*** u pak army ......... and welldone usa force ........... i do not have any regrets if osama is dead he should be dead he was a great danger for humanity .......... but what about the speech which kiyani made 2 days back ..... hahahahah should i feel shame or should i laugh

:what: tu kehna kia chah raha hai?

Whatever!..

But my Point is that OBL was found and killed in Pakistan.

Why did the Pak govt. made tall claims earlier that OBL is not in Pakistan..

Dont you remember Pervez Musharraf went ga ga over it!..

Why are you going in this direction?
Now that he is dead, you want to pin a blame on Pakistan for denying his presence.
What do you know about his whereabouts when Musharraf was making this statement?
Musharraf's annoyance with the certainty of such statements was perfectly understandable, since Osama was sighted and surrounded by a joint task force in Afghanistan and then escaped their clutches.
To say with certainty that he was in Pakistan without any actionable evidence was not a very responsible statement by certain people and this rightfully annoyed Musharraf who countered.

Maybe 3 weeks ago Osama was in Afghanistan and then crossed over, does not mean everyone would have been aware of it.
The kind of border Pakistan and Afghanistan have, you can hide 200 men in a cave and a patrol just few meters away will not even suspect it. There is a reason we call it a porous border!
It is not like he is a passport carrying citizen who will use the check posts...he could move around anywhere and was a master of laying low.

What matters is that he is dead and i suggest you stop trying to derail this thread by such statements.

Four helicopters launched the attack in the Bilal area of Abbottabad, about 100km north of Islamabad; women and children were taken into custody during the raid, according to the report.

3 woman were there. 1 woman was used as shield by one of his guards --- OSAMA oldest son killed too. 2 woman remaining getting medical aid 1 dead .

One US chopper crashed( mechanical problem) into the compound too- chopper ws destroyed by the US before leaving

House was BIG 8 x bigger than any house- they are saying
House had barb wire and had 2 security checks to get in ( NO Phones or internet access at the place)..

bits and pieces coming out now..

Great job USA! but does Pakistan still rejects his existence in Pakistan? :tongue:

Lets be prepared for what is coming next!

What coming next??? State of Denial... member will claim that Osama was not in pakistan, he came to visit his 2 wives and killed.... No matter what happen, They will not accept Osama was in paksitan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom