What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again. This is ground info from Pakistan. Google might have information wrong, it might be calculating distances from wrong points. Even Americans are saying it's at least a 100 KM.

I also dwell on the same earth as you do, mate. No matter which points you calculate your boundaries from, you can never turn 50km into 150km.

It was conducted by them. Last night one was not about killing him. he was killed one week back and his dead body was here for retrieving it operation was conducted.

The only important thing here is that his body was placed at that place and above all President Obama is getting credit.

The briefing at white house a while back : the participants were briefed that US conducted the operation without letting Pakistan know. White house is saying very few in US knew about the operation.

A very complex and dangerous situation for Pakistan. if we accept our forces conducted the operation then we will face wide spread al-qaeda attacks and if we we keep quiet then the world is going to say Pakistan/ISI was unaware of the operation and whereabouts of OBL

Lolzzz...

Pakistanis are a great conspiracy theorists!!!

Reactions: S-2
Four helicopters launched attack, one shot down according to Pakistani official by ground fire. U.S. generals deny this, there would have been too many civilian casualties in an air assault.

How did the heli get shot down?

Oh and I'm loving how the Indians think pakistan gets no credit lol

Thats our fault. we should have spoken. Obama needed a boost some big news to have an excuse for face saving, so he announced it himself and got credit.

Though our information here is that he was killed a week back and only his dead body was brought to that compound Abbottabad from where it was retrieved last night.

and how the heli was shot mmmmmm there is a news not one but two but i dont wana comment on that yet

Lol, that reminds me, I got to go to work. Will be the first people I meet in the UAE.

How are you going to give me infractions.....I have given valid points not trolling. It seems that you can handle the truth.

It's starting to sink in now...the demos in front of the White House by college students especially notable. They were kids when the Twin Towers were attacked. Do they really remember the world before that? Did they always feel the weight on their shoulders?
Hate to say this...But...Nope. More like they will use this an excuse not to go to school or work on Monday.

What coming next??? State of Denial... member will claim that Osama was not in pakistan, he came to visit his 2 wives and killed.... No matter what happen, They will not accept Osama was in paksitan...

Well troll, no one is denying he was in Pakistan recently but that does not mean he has always been there. As many members pointed out, he could have just crossed into Pakistan a couple of weeks ago

he's known to have moved from place to place throughout the past 10 years or so

in fact, works out better this way.....he slipped right into our hands despite all the paranoia and arrangements in place to "protect" him

:toast_sign:

I will wait for more tangible news before believing that the arrangements to protect him were really paranoia ;)

Well troll, no one is denying he was in Pakistan recently but that does not mean he has always been there. As many members pointed out, he could have just crossed into Pakistan a couple of weeks ago

Err.. Obama talks of the lead generated by CIA in Aug 2010 that resulted in this assault

So Navy seals flew in from Afghanistan to carry out the operation?

I also dwell on the same earth as you do, mate. No matter which points you calculate your boundaries from, you can never turn 50km into 150km.

If you're calculating from outskirts of Islamabad to the closest point to Abbotabad then it can be turned. Look, even Americans are saying it's well over 100 KM. Let's end it now, shall we.

Nothing like waking up in the morning and having OBL killed.Having my breakfast with this awesome new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom