What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISPR Confirmed It was PAK-US joint Ops..I would take ISPR's word not ABC.

"So will the hatred against Muslims stop now ?"

Nobody is killing more muslims across the world than other so-called muslims. You might ask them.

Tonight we celebrate the killing of a heinous beast by any description or religion.

Hopefully now Pakistan will revive.

I guess Pak Army now should be more offensive to kill all left terrorist in Pakistan which blew themselves every another day.

US Navy Seals stood up to their reputation!!..

Take a Bow!!!....

But what the hell OBL was doing In ISLAMABAD???

The most wanted terrorist was sitting in PAkistan's nerve centre, which is supposedly an ally in WoT..

He was killed in ABBOTTABAD not Islamabad

what a hell of a way to start a month!

:D:D

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

read your news from proper sources; he wasnt in Islamabad

He is watching his NDTV news flashes. Of course he thinks he was in Islamabad, having tea with Zardari, negotiating the price for a release.

Zardari of course depends on his 10%.

Usually I wouldn't care what happened to the body of a criminal. But in this case OBL's friends and enemies do need to see that he's dead, at least until the crows have picked his body apart.

burrry him and build a public toilet over his body so any one who wants to can go piss on him

But what the hell OBL was doing In ISLAMABAD???

The most wanted terrorist was sitting in PAkistan's nerve centre, which is supposedly an ally in WoT..

He was killed in Abbottabad, 150km from Islamabad.

So will the hatred against Muslims stop now ? will Pakistan finally prosper ? will the US abandon Pak since they kill OBL ? so many questions

3 woman were there. 1 woman was used as shield by one of his guards --- OSAMA oldest son killed too. 2 woman remaining getting medical aid 1 dead .

One US chopper crashed into the compound too
House was BIG 8 x bigger than any house- they are saying
House had barb wire and had 2 security checks to get in ( NO Phones or internet access at the place)..

bits and pieces coming out now..

I think it was important for historic reasons that the US special forces be allowed to kill OBL and not Pakistan intelligence and security forces, US specifically wanted a US Spec. Force personnel to kill him they didn't want Pakistani forces killing him.

OK -- can we now get some idea of reaction in Pakistan, in Arabia and UAE and such ?? If someone is living in these countries, can you please give us some idea of reaction

This will wage war in PAKISTAN it isnt confirmed but I think this is psychological war.The CIA & FBI published a video which was later condemed by spanish ambassador do u guyz remember that!!!!

btw, where are the folks now who used to cheer that USA is losing the WoT?? Watching CNN.. Awesome footage of scenes outside the White house..As they say, perseverance always perseveres...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom