What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Kashmir,

If they put two buttons in front of me,
One where I press and the world continues as is, and Kashmiris keep suffering,
Second, the whole world comes to an end, along with the sufferings of my Kashmiris

WITHOUT a heartbeat, I would press the second button, that's my take on Kashmir, in a public forum and f anyone else.

That is why I strongly believe in controlling emotions, learning, and teaching without barrier,
because where emotions are involved we are capable of doing anything. Logic and reason has to be paramount.

When you talk with others, including Indians, you learn and you teach, which percentage is which depends on the discussion.

What can indians offer or teach us that 200 or so countries across the globe can't?

This is such a good idea.
OP is a genius.
I have always thought the best way to understand issues and get different view points is to shut myself up in an echo chamber and listen to the voices in my head.

Wrong analogy.

The best way to keep yourself sane is to keep distance from a bunch of insane people and be in the company of the sane people.

Regarding Kashmir,

If they put two buttons in front of me,
One where I press and the world continues as is, and Kashmiris keep suffering,
Second, the whole world comes to an end, along with the sufferings of my Kashmiris

WITHOUT a heartbeat, I would press the second button, that's my take on Kashmir, in a public forum and f anyone else.

That is why I strongly believe in controlling emotions, learning, and teaching without barrier,
because where emotions are involved we are capable of doing anything. Logic and reason has to be paramount.

When you talk with others, including Indians, you learn and you teach, which percentage is which depends on the discussion.

I respect Chinese, I respect Turks, Iranians, I respect Arabs, I respect some aspects of the West, Aus, NZ, I respect South/Latin Americans, Carribean people, I respect Africans, Japanese, indigenous people of all continents.

So far I have not found anything worth respecting about Indians. I see in their society and mindset the very basest of human deficiencies and the deepest abyss of inhumanity.

I would go on with discussing their history, origins in the Ganga, religion, philosophy, and cut throat culture, but I would go too off topic.

I don't find any benefit in talking to Indians, but I think that we can learn alot by discussing India as a failed concept and an artificial state in need of being fragmented.

I become more and more thankful to our bozorg for fighting for and establishing Pakistan. Their vision was indeed a gift from Parvardigar swt.

Good now I have a small, handy list of Pakistani users to AVOID in this forum.:cheers:

Seriously I had extended an olive branch to you and a few other Pakistani posters. I said that we don't want bad discussions.

Come on, now. We're good people. Talk to us. Stop being such Prima Donnas and Little girls.

No.

Encourage them, by supporting them.

Hum Indians kay bgair tum ho kya....humare bgair tumhara kya wajood hai? :cheesy:

Come on, quit this crazy Satyagraha. I promise we will engage better with our Pakistani cousins in future.

Why are you repeatedly looking a gift horse in the mouth? Look at the list.

This is a discussion forum, no?

No, not as far as these worthies are concerned.

For them, this is a forum solely to discuss why they feel humiliated by Indians, and why therefore they have decided to hate Indians, and why that means discussing nothing else but India and Indians, and why that does not make the lives of those dying not to laugh at a bunch having no point of reference other than people and a country whom they profess to hate. For them, it is a long thread that ends up with a plaintive request to gather more data - after nearly 300 posts! - with which to carry forward their missionary task. For them, it is a series of congratulations of each other of a small handful of people; they spend most of their time felicitating each other on the lucidity of their analysis of - wait for it - India and Indians.

Must be a slow news day...
Did the BJP/RSS not make enough fools of themselves today that the PDF Pakistanis are resorting to such bottom of the barrel stuff? Lol

Oh well, seems the Indians are now the untouchables of this forum lol
This is what the conservative Brahmins used to do to the “achyuts”..

but one question...how do they know who an indian is behind a self chosen moniker and a Vpn?
I reckon we are about to see some “catfish” ladies and gents...lol
The victims here much like the show are the real life saddos ...

I respect Chinese, I respect Turks, Iranians, I respect Arabs, I respect some aspects of the West, Aus, NZ, I respect South/Latin Americans, Carribean people, I respect Africans, Japanese, indigenous people of all continents.

So far I have not found anything worth respecting about Indians. I see in their society and mindset the very basest of human deficiencies and the deepest abyss of inhumanity.

I would go on with discussing their history, origins in the Ganga, religion, philosophy, and cut throat culture, but I would go too off topic.

I don't find any benefit in talking to Indians, but I think that we can learn alot by discussing India as a failed concept and an artificial state in need of being fragmented.

I become more and more thankful to our bozorg for fighting for and establishing Pakistan. Their vision was indeed a gift from Parvardigar swt.

Except for Islam (this largely applies to the media and intellectual class, not on a personal level at least here in the UK)
and most especially Pakistan, when I can actually see logic and reason fly out of their head. Except for these two topics,
I find Indians are extremely awesome people, lovely to talk with, and very much a mirror to our personalities, it does depend on which part of India they are from, but they as a whole are a lovely bunch. My only issue with them is on topics that are important to me, they are oblivious.
SO, it is complicated, fight for what you believe and show them what is right and wrong, ignore the idiots, have your zip ready for those who need it, but never close the door, closing the door is never a good thing.
I wanted to go into more detail but it is getting late and I've done a lot of PDF for today lol

Stay blessed

No.

Encourage them, by supporting them.
I feel the thread is targeted at u n othr sweet talkers,,, the usual anythngfor2dollarmore dimwits r intellectually incapable to confront u,,,,,,, so they congregate with like minded specially abled fraands n discuss strategies to avoid loss of face,,,,,, plus it's a proud display tht inspite of living in "evil west" for xtra bucks n worldly comforts,,How very patriotic momins they r,,,atleast ON INTERNET(probably coz it's free to pretend)
So just get out of the thread n let thm have thr discussion so i can get my chuckles. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom