What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just put everyone you do not want to reply to on your blocked list.

But then they cant be peeping toms and keep reporting our posts that they aren't supposed to be reading and thinking and stewing about...

Where's the fun in that? Sounds too much of a logical clean break....and too much cold consistency for the pangs of the pitchforks.

You can just put everyone you do not want to reply to on your blocked list. You will never hear from them again. But just curious as to how everyone proposing this is handling this issue in their own countries? Whats the SOP for interacting with an Indian when not on this forum? The reason we ask is that we do not have Indians in our streets roaming around.

Indeed and not just indians they meet on the streets but Indians on other platforms like groups or even more interesting on non-political platforms like cricket forums. I used to be a member of one and am member of another. In the former Pakistanis were very amicable with Indians and even though cricket naturally brings out great discourse even of bellicose nature but the discussion was positive and in another whose member i am still, they are playing a mafia game right with an Indian and are having the time of their lives. If they go there and tell them that they should ignore him, then the response would be very negative.

and your question is indeed so. How would they interact with an Indian who talks to them on the road or on the bus or the streets or in the supermarket or in their workplace. Would they simply ignore them breaking every social norm in the book after all the good ones are just as bad, if not worse than the bad ones so how do we know that Indian on the street that is waving at us with smile isnt harboring 5th generation agenda?

Indeed and not just indians they meet on the streets but Indians on other platforms like groups or even more interesting on non-political platforms like cricket forums. I used to be a member of one and am member of another. In the former Pakistanis were very amicable with Indians and even though cricket naturally brings out great discourse even of bellicose nature but the discussion was positive and in another whose member i am still, they are playing a mafia game right with an Indian and are having the time of their lives. If they go there and tell them that they should ignore him, then the response would be very negative.

and your question is indeed so. How would they interact with an Indian who talks to them on the road or on the bus or the streets or in the supermarket or in their workplace. Would they simply ignore them breaking every social norm in the book after all the good ones are just as bad, if not worse than the bad ones so how do we know that Indian on the street that is waving at us with smile isnt harboring 5th generation agenda?

They get it. They just want to implement something they cannot do in their lives over onto this forum. We in Pakistan are not in danger of Indians with their words because there are no Indians here. Their propaganda needs to be countered. If it can not be countered then its not propaganda. Do you want their propaganda turn into facts? But again. I am not very upset at the tribe forming to block their propaganda. Not many counters will originate there instead of the tried and tested racist slogans that their respective countries would put them in jail for.

But then they cant be peeping toms and keep reporting our posts that they aren't supposed to be reading and thinking and stewing about...

Where's the fun in that? Sounds too much of a logical clean break....and too much cold consistency for the pangs of the pitchforks.

I was giving myself an out before being called an active member of the "5th column" by the "immigrants with Pakistani solutions" club.

They get it. They just want to implement something they cannot do in their lives over onto this forum. We in Pakistan are not in danger of Indians with their words because there are no Indians here. Their propaganda needs to be countered. If it can not be countered then its not propaganda. Do you want their propaganda turn into facts? But again. I am not very upset at the tribe forming to block their propaganda. Not many counters will originate there instead of the tried and tested racist slogans that their respective countries would put them in jail for.

I was giving myself an out before being called an active member of the "5th column" by the "immigrants with Pakistani solutions" club.

Cant argue there. Countering any narrative or forming your narrative requires discourse. It is the essential part of a strong and concrete narrative. Lets take the two cases.

First case is formation of your own narrative. You cant formulate a narrative being in a closed group without any voice of the contrary. It is essential for a narrative to be formed through discourse and the reason is that the narrative is not for the self. You made the narrative, you are believing in it, you dont need to tell it to yourself. Narrative is for the other to understand your position as principled and based on facts whether that fact is a fact is irrelevant. Now when that narrative is spoken, it will bring discourse. somebody will poke holes in it or rubbish it entirely and this is for the entire world and when they do that, it is in that moment the test of the narrative is placed. If you stay silent or ignore or turn your back and snicker with your closed group on them then you have failed. The narrative got destroyed. To the world it would seem that one poked holes and you retreated to sneering. The narrative will only survive if you enter into engagement and when they poke holes, you repair those holes through your arguments. I am gonna take example of some old posters like @Indus Pakistan who actively entered into any discussion whenever the word Indus was mentioned. Why? because he knew that the 'Indus Nationalism' narrative must see so much engagement that it will become a concrete iron narrative. Its like forming a diamond. You have a coal and discord is the cutting machine and the more you cut, the most shapely the diamond will be and its worth all the more. So discourse is essential for narrative making.

Lets take the second point then. countering the propaganda. No propaganda can be countered without discord. Its the same process as above but this time, you are the person that is raising the question. If you dont enter into engagement and poke holes into their narrative and then poke holes into their repair work aka their counter arguments with them in front of the world, then how will you break their narrative? If you silently sit and ignore then you have turned it into a fact and it will be paraded as such. This is why we have the concept of Answer and Counter argument in the United Nations. The Idea is that discourse will always bring out the truth of the matter. If a narrative has no truth then it will break apart and if it has truth then it will prevail through your arguments and evolve to become so much better.

When ignoring Indians start then they will take down the contrary opinions inside Pakistan as well. Look at how the argument in defense of 'Banning Indians wont create an Echo chamber' is based on that Pakistan has internal enemies that it wont become an echo chamber and for that words like Devil's advocate, liberal, patwari, 5th column is employed. How is that any different to the words we use against Indians? They have already been marked as the next 'Other'.

Ignore and report the trolls and argue with others and make this place a good place. Act as you will in a real life mehfil and follow the fundamental 'Mehfil kay adab' which we have been taught since childhood.

Anyhow this exercise wont succeed. Those that wish to engage in a good discussion will always engage.

So the end result of COC or pakpositivism or Indian research was ignore all Indians and i mean all not even the trolls. You guys are going for a blanket disengagement. How would this not lead to an echo chamber? by depending on Pakistanis with contrary view? are they even tolerated?

Why didn't you quote me while answering my post?

You are so on platform about speaking up for Indians, but you don't afford Pakistanis that right?

To answer your question, yes, this is the natural conclusion drawn from interactions with Indians of many members on PDF both in their personal lives and also on this forum.

the words used to describe them was the devil's advocate,

Please look up this word. It means something else then what you are implying.

liberal, patwari etc. so how is such intolerance going to not create an echo chamber? That is thye definition of an echo chamber. Intolerance towards the contrary and if such a blanket ban is the objective then why even make threads about India?

We have plenty of Pakistanis who take anti-Pakistan government or anti-Islamic positions on this forum. Some advocate accepting Israel, etc. N leaguer, MQM, PPP, and TLP supporters are also here. No one is advocating for silencing them.

Lets keep them to the academic study of the enemy. So basically you dont want to discuss any topic with India but would love to create a thread based on matters concerning India and then ignore Indians when they offer their view point on the matter. Why? because we can understand them better? Whenever India is mentioned, the usual response can be gauged by a few select sentences.

We have heard all points again and again and are sick of the blanket lies, fabrications, and delusions of Indians. Everything are the fault of Pakistanis and Muslims.

Patience has run out for us.

Look i know that trolls are a problem and i know most of your dams are either filled or broken completely but a blanket ignore is counterproductive especially to your study of India as an enemy. Complete disengagement only sends two messages. That you cannot counter their narrative unless left completely alone. That is not how narratives are countered. There is a reason some of the most staunch anti-Indian are against such disengagement. They understand, atleast that if you want to push a narrative, it will not be in an echo chamber.

You are free to pick roses with them, no issue.

you believe that mods are not doing their jobs right. They are ignoring the trolls, they dont answer the reports and they dont clean the threads and thus their failure prompts our response to ignore a community that has the most presence of trolls. If they are successful in their effort to moderate, which we have a consensus that they are, then why not engage and the moment somebody trolls report and ignore them.

It works in conjunction with not feeding them.

Isnt engagement relying on a mixture of reporting and ignoring alot better than blanket ignores. You guys have the ignore button, use that on anybody that trolls. I do the same thing. I dont answer anybody i dont want to or feel that a reply is useless. I put them on ignore if i feel their posts are rubbish and only engage where i feel a proper discussion can be held.

Looks its either one of the two.

Use both tactics.

We are only talking about PDF right now, and after having all threads derailed by such people, I am frankly very sick of this, look at your posts, who is liking them and who is posting abuse and ridicule here?

Don't fall into their hands. They love using Pakistanis against each other.

I told you before when you were being tagged to fight other Pakistanis to be careful as you are seen as an Indian ally which can be used against your own countrymen.

We in Pakistan are not in danger of Indians with their words because there are no Indians here.

You do not interact with them, and you do not understand their mindset.

Their propaganda needs to be countered. If it can not be countered then its not propaganda.

Feel free. Jeetey raho.

irst case is formation of your own narrative. You cant formulate a narrative being in a closed group without any voice of the contrary. It is essential for a narrative to be formed through discourse and the reason is that the narrative is not for the self. You made the narrative, you are believing in it, you dont need to tell it to yourself. Narrative is for the other to understand your position as principled and based on facts whether that fact is a fact is irrelevant. Now when that narrative is spoken, it will bring discourse. somebody will poke holes in it or rubbish it entirely and this is for the entire world and when they do that, it is in that moment the test of the narrative is placed. If you stay silent or ignore or turn your back and snicker with your closed group on them then you have failed. The narrative got destroyed. To the world it would seem that one poked holes and you retreated to sneering. The narrative will only survive if you enter into engagement and when they poke holes, you repair those holes through your arguments. I am gonna take example of some old posters like @Indus Pakistan who actively entered into any discussion whenever the word Indus was mentioned. Why? because he knew that the 'Indus Nationalism' narrative must see so much engagement that it will become a concrete iron narrative. Its like forming a diamond. You have a coal and discord is the cutting machine and the more you cut, the most shapely the diamond will be and its worth all the more. So discourse is essential for narrative making.

How many Indians have you succeeded in convincing your point of view to? Have you gained anything positive in interactions with Indians on PDF? If so, please enlighten us. Has it made you a better Pakistani to keep answering the same tired repetitive insinuations again and again?

Lets take the second point then. countering the propaganda. No propaganda can be countered without discord. Its the same process as above but this time, you are the person that is raising the question. If you dont enter into engagement and poke holes into their narrative and then poke holes into their repair work aka their counter arguments with them in front of the world, then how will you break their narrative? If you silently sit and ignore then you have turned it into a fact and it will be paraded as such. This is why we have the concept of Answer and Counter argument in the United Nations. The Idea is that discourse will always bring out the truth of the matter. If a narrative has no truth then it will break apart and if it has truth then it will prevail through your arguments and evolve to become so much better.

We have plenty of sources on the internet, social media, and video websites to understand the Indian narrative. We don't need barking dogs to keep shouting their fascist slogans and disrespect of our culture, identity, and religion again and again.

If you like that kind of environment, join an Indian forum. You will have plenty of daggers pointed at you.

When ignoring Indians start then they will take down the contrary opinions inside Pakistan as well. Look at how the argument in defense of 'Banning Indians wont create an Echo chamber' is based on that Pakistan has internal enemies that it wont become an echo chamber and for that words like Devil's advocate, liberal, patwari, 5th column is employed. How is that any different to the words we use against Indians? They have already been marked as the next 'Other'.

Those are my words which you are taking and running away with. You did not research the meaning of a devil's advocate (please do so.)

If you want clarification, then ask me, instead of postulating things which I did not say.

You have nations from all over the world sill active on this forum. Missing out on Indian abuse and trolling will not hurt us much. Not feeding the hard or soft trolls is imperative to restore the utility of this forum.

For those who like to ruin your brain running after Indians and arguing the same points again and again. Feel free.

Anyhow this exercise wont succeed. Those that wish to engage in a good discussion will always engage.

No one wants to change you, do as you like.

Last edited:
Why didn't you quote me while answering my post?

You are so on platform about speaking up for Indians, but you don't afford Pakistanis that right?

To answer your question, yes, this is the natural conclusion drawn from interactions with Indians of many members on PDF both in their personal lives and also on this forum.

Please look up this word. It means something else then what you are implying.

We have plenty of Pakistanis who take anti-Pakistan government or anti-Islamic positions on this forum. Some advocate accepting Israel, etc. N leaguer, MQM, PPP, and TLP supporters are also here. No one is advocating for silencing them.

We have heard all points again and again and are sick of the blanket lies, fabrications, and delusions of Indians. Everything are the fault of Pakistanis and Muslims.

Patience has run out for us.

You are free to pick roses with them, no issue.

It works in conjunction with not feeding them.

Use both tactics.

We are only talking about PDF right now, and after having all threads derailed by such people, I am frankly very sick of this, look at your posts, who is liking them and who is posting abuse and ridicule here?

Don't fall into their hands. They love using Pakistanis against each other.

I told you before when you were being tagged to fight other Pakistanis to be careful as you are seen as an Indian ally which can be used against your own countrymen.

You do not interact with them, and you do not understand their mindset.

Feel free. Jeetey raho.

How many Indians have you succeeded in convincing your point of view to? Have you gained anything positive in interactions with Indians on PDF? If so, please enlighten us. Has it made you a better Pakistani to keep answering the same tired repetitive insinuations again and again?

We have plenty of sources on the internet, social media, and video websites to understand the Indian narrative. We don't need barking dogs to keep shouting their fascist slogans and disrespect of our culture, identity, and religion again and again.

If you like that kind of environment, join an Indian forum. You will have plenty of daggers pointed at you.

Those are my words which you are taking and running away with. You did not research the meaning of a devil's advocate (please do so.)

If you want clarification, then ask me, instead of postulating things which I did not say.

You have nations from all over the world sill active on this forum. Missing out on Indian abuse and trolling will not hurt us much. Not feeding the hard or soft trolls is imperative to restore the utility of this forum.

For those who like to ruin your brain running after Indians and arguing the same points again and again. Feel free.

No one wants to change you, do as you like.

Just so you know I joined this forum when I moved back to Pakistan. I have a very good idea about what not just indians do and say. All POV is acceptable in any form as long as it is witty and does not get personal. Everyone has redlines as to what is acceptable. We are here to make you stronger. There are lot of great posters who have the capability of driving their point home from both sides. Learning is part of my religion. Doing the ostrich will only hurt you instead of me since you are living a reality i saw coming 10 years ago when I left. The world will not wait for anyone's tantrums. But again everyone is free to do as they please. There are a lot of other mediums to get your point across. If you want I will be more than happy to share other options with you. You are also free to ask other members to join your crusade but my two cents are that it is not helpful.

Some other options that actually double down as solutions.

1) Write to the mayor of your city that you would like to ban all Indian products and employees from working in your city or county. If that works then write to your governor of your state and finally your congressman expressing your pov.

2) Make a facebook page for all the Pakistani dispora in your list and add others in your county, city and State. Ask them to stop buying Indian products or hiring Indian employees and stop working with Indians and selling them their products.

3) Open a super pac and pay to have your POV argued by a lobbyist.

4) Worry about another 4 years of Trump and what will be unleashed when he has nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Do you really think Chinese have a high opinion about Indians?

At least they they are not obsessed with India like pakistani troll. They are our enemies but they don't talk garbage and nonsense even if they criticise is.

Anyone who speaks truth and shows them a mirror is a Pakistani false flagger for them.

And what are you, a pakistani ashamed of his true flags hence using Indian flag to hide his true nationality?

A timely initiative...

Souls reflect and deflect on each other....

Here, Paks are dealing with souls darker than the darkness at the depth of the dark ocean at a dark night covered with heavy dark cloud....

I am South India man. What do you north Indians hate South Indians?

Lol and I am a German. Dude do you pakistani trolls really think that you can fool us. Its you guys with tiny brains not us. And get over your delusions.

It is just a forum for people of different countries to communicate and share each other views.
Keep away from toxic people or Toxic view of some people. Why do we need an ultimatum or bycott?.
What will we discuss if there are no Indians?. Discuss with each other about how good our country defense is? Will anyone in Pakistan Disagree or criticize our own defense?.
Come on man be a little tolerant. Boltey hi hain na. Hamara kya jata hai.

Woke up,, wanted have to have a chuckle with my coffee.
Alas some posters r just too selfish.
There r tons of threads where they can have thr intelligent discussion about etiquettes and nuances of virtual discourse,,but no they have to have it here.

This thread was supposed for intensely patriotic specially abled expats to form consensus among anythng4xtra2$ group and like minded fraands to demolish evil Indian hindu onslaught by bravely disengaging and more importantly crib n whine about how disgusting Indian Hindus are with thr witty posts which they cud rarely counter other thn mass reporting.
But NO,, the fun killers just have to barge in,write sensible posts and destroy the fun thread.
Boo Hoo

Hello friends, what do you think about this new tactic which a few of us Pakistanis have adopted in regards to Indian trolls on this forum?

@beijingwalker @rott @Raphael @vi-va @shi12jun @Chinese-Dragon @eldarlmari @IblinI @Figaro @Han Patriot

We don't expect you to follow it, just would like your input.

My approach has always been the same: those Hindus who have interesting and though-provoking things to say (even if disagreeable), I can engage (small minority); those who troll and violate forum rules, I report (larger minority); those who spout nonsense without breaking rules, I ignore (majority).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom