What's new

Please don't dictate us 🙏; just send money. Patriotic Pakistanis response to overseas youthias

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Your job is to earn money and send it to us, do your job

Don't dictate us

FB_IMG_1696674123946.jpg

Well said. If overseas pakistanis cared about Pakistan, they should have gone back and voted their preferred person.
Agreed

They should just send money nothing else
And also invest in our housing market because we don't want to offer nationality to foreigners to bring investment (like turkey, America and virtually every other country does to pull in investment)

Can't believe these youthias have stopped funding us creating a Currenr account deficit crisis

Remittances are down 30%

If it was upto me I will hang these traitors for not giving Pakistanis enough money

Well said. If overseas pakistanis cared about Pakistan, they should have gone back and voted their preferred person.
Loooooool.
Resident Pakistanis care so much for Pakistan its evidently clear.

Lotas supporting lotas

Agreed

They should just send money nothing else
And also invest in our housing market because we don't want to offer nationality to foreigners to bring investment (like turkey, America and virtually every other country does to pull in investment)

Can't believe these youthias have stopped funding us creating a Currenr account deficit crisis

Remittances are down 30%

If it was upto me I will hang these traitors for not giving Pakistanis enough money
Love it looooool

Message to remaining naive Pakistanis who’re still sending unnecessary remittances.

Message to remaining naive Pakistanis who’re still sending unnecessary remittances.
Well I'm surprised how a huge number is now sending money to use, turkey,oman and elsewhere and buying land over there as these countries are offering avenues for retirement

You get nationality (& permanent green card in UAE) for investment

So I won't be surprised if more people keep shifting and real estate market dies

People are afraid and no one likes to be picked up..the whole attraction in Pakistan was safety and that's eroding

Overseas Pakistanis should continue the boycott and if you know anyone
sending money to Pak then tell them to use hundi instead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom