What's new

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Earns Millions And Pays No Taxes

Illegal? it was surplus slightly by the amount allowed to be carried to India under the certificate.

this is amazingly big shock if the amount earned by Rahat is not returned to him by India

He was caught while taking $$$ foreign currency illegally out of India ...to Pakistan via Dubai.

So the cheating has been done by the employer. right.

and now i am sure that the possibility can not be ruled out that his employer and other Indian assistants have played well on him.

nice way to expel him from India hopefully all those singers who were feeling helpless infront of him now will be jumping with glee.

sorry Rahat you are another idiot who trusted Bharatis blindly you landed in the mess rightly.

and btw what illegal means ? i guess he is not running any business in India other than earning through Music and also facilitating Indian Music Cos earning millions

There are rackets working to help in black money laundering by employing pakistani singers who takes payment in cash instead of cheques.

One such group is being investigated by DRI belongs to Brother of music composer Adesh srivastav. Interestingly thid man also looked after Rahat fateh ali khans Music career in bollywood.

PS : Pritam is a music director ,not in competition with Rahat in any manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are rackets working to help in black money laundering by employing pakistani singers who takes payment in cash instead of cheques.

One such group is being investigated by DRI belongs to Brother of music composer Adesh srivastav. Interestingly thid man also looked after Rahat fateh ali khans Music career in bollywood.

PS : Pritam is a music director ,not in competition with Rahat in any manner.

A nonsense excuse by those who failed to prove themselves.

If it was only for the reasons this man is saying so then why Rahat bagged almost all awards there recently.

Secondly if that is going on then the onus is on Indians who are cheating their own country not on foreign singers. its their right to take in cash of by check

Last edited by a moderator:
He was caught while taking $$$ foreign currency illegally out of India ...to Pakistan via Dubai.

carrying money out of India that is more than the allowed amount is one thing and claiming the money came through illegal means is another.

anyway i would say again that Indians had player well on him.

next time any artist going to India should first take a deep study of all the tactics which could be used against them by those in India who are angry over their stay

carrying money out of India that is more than the allowed amount is one thing and claiming the money came through illegal means is another.

anyway i would say again that Indians had player well on him.

next time any artist going to India should first take a deep study of all the tactics which could be used against them by those in India who are angry over their stay

And I would recommend..next time Pakistanis come to India, they should read or ask some one read the Indian law beforehand.."Ohh I am a school dropout, therefore could not read the emigration form will not work out here in India."

Besides it is both, first he committed tax fraud by not declaring his earnings in India..and next he try to smuggle this in foreign currency out of India.

And I would recommend..next time Pakistanis come to India, they should read or ask some one read the Indian law beforehand.."Ohh I am a school dropout, therefore could not read the emigration form will not work out here in India."

Besides it is both, first he committed tax fraud by not declaring his earnings in India..and next he try to smuggle this in foreign currency out of India.

yaa. i agred with u.. rahat is a fraud and cheater both to india and pakistan..

Another "SARFAROSH" is in making.. my small conspiracy theory

Indeed they should read because i am dead sure NONE OF them knows about it until this case .

and oh before pointing finger at Rahat please ask your own bharatis who share the bigger role in such a fraud

Indeed they should read because i am dead sure NONE OF them knows about it until this case .

and oh before pointing finger at Rahat please ask your own bharatis who share the bigger role in such a fraud

we will take care of ourself .. dont need to poke ur nose.. we dont go pakistan for earnings. they come here to earn money.. it is our country and our laws .. and they are not violating the laws in ur country so nne of ur business

Which part ..to pay taxes or smuggling out foreign currency?

They too will grilled plenty ..revenue intelligence is one most notorious department of Indian bureaucracy..once they get on case they like to grill all known associates.
As an established trend... soon many of Rahat's know associates might have income tax raids.

Don't know if he really paid tax or not..until his release. Because promoters and managers are responsible of paying taxes and pay remaining money. Its nothing in his hand. If he is guilty then put a life time bar in participating in musical gala ..

Is India going to return that over one lakh dollars which he was carrying ? or the amount will remain seized ?

If he has USD 1,00,000 plus INR 30,00,000; then the USD 1,00,000 will be back in his pockets. If not, the the fine(equivalent) will be deducted. Simple Arithmetic.
He evaded taxes in India, which he is coughing up now; if he has evaded taxes in Pakistan, then GoP will have to handle that.
In simple terms, he was doing a "hawala" only he ended up being the courier himself . Too much smartness ends up being stupid.

it's juts not him. there are many others within india.

Illegal? it was surplus slightly by the amount allowed to be carried to India under the certificate.

this is amazingly big shock if the amount earned by Rahat is not returned to him by India

The amount allowed to be carried into India (without declaration on a CDF) is USD 5000 by cash + USD 5000 by instruments = USD 10,000
Rahat was carrying (without declaration) USD 1,00,000
Therefore (by simple Arithmetic) the excess amount being carried is USD 90,000
Is that "surplus slightly by the amount allowed to be carried to India"?
It is 9 times the amount allowed without declaration!

He has been lucky this time, next time he will find the Income Tax, Revenue Intelligence, Enforcement and Customs officials sitting in the audience listening to his songs.lol.

Back
Top Bottom