What's new

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Earns Millions And Pays No Taxes

1)your english is hard to understand
2)and when he was arrested,every pakistani was bashing india,even after knowing reason

whats ur point, we spent over 32 billion on war,

so stop trying to start a fight, n his English is better than urs.

If Rahat is staying mostly in India, then his income in India will be taxed in India. In pakistan, he will be taxed for his income in pakistan. I dont think pakistan has wealth tax(pakistanis can confirm).
He can use the tax paid in India as tax credit in pakistan.

Rahat has become part of a tax evasive phenomena in Pakistan. Where the rich and the elite class ditch the tax system to keep their wealth to themselves and leave the country on the crutches of foreign aid.

In my view, these people are the worst enemies of Pakistan. It was sad to see some Pakistanis defending rahat on his arrest knowing fully he's been caught traveling with over a hundred thousand USD.

I for one am really glad over his arrest and commend Indian authorities over a job well done. At least he's been disgraced now. All this fame and respect, everything thrown away for money.

I really hope upon his return to Pakistan people don't hail him a hero. I hope authorities in Pakistan launch a full investigation on his tax evasion and fraud so others can learn a lesson.

Pakistan should start doing what the U.S. does. Track down everyone (especially the rich) who does not pay taxes, and throw them in prison.

they are loosing thousands of life with infrastructure which is much bigger than us aid,which is given according to their personal needs

Here is the deal Pakistan lost 90-300 billion over last 10 years , etc but the aid is minimum amount which is enough for paying off the high class society in Pakistan that work in specific sector. These high class bought out criters yes ground crawling criters then come out and give public statements how much they love their master's love and how their associates should be set free even if they kill few local citizens of Pakistan

Otherwise why would anyone , any economist will tell you we lost 90-300 billion easily over last 10 years

The law should be simple for non tax payers

a) You get your wages garnished (gov forcefully takes over your bank accounts)
b) You get your property sold off and tax money recovered
c) You go to prison
d) You are black listed and you can't take any future loans to buy homes, cars or anything

The problem we have is that politicians take out huge loans , gov changes they don't pay anything then gov changes and they get banks to write off their loans

When these banks and other entities suffer they raise the prices on services and interest and local public gets kills ones that have no connection (which is why a revolution is needed in pakistan)

Sales Taxes are MUST for a currupt country like Pakistan you sell something you keep one copy for yourself and one for gov , and gov gets tax as soon as something is bought or sold don't pay it you go to jail

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan never payed even a single penny as Tax to pakistani govt.

Aaj Kamran Khan ke sath | Kamran Khan - February 18 2011 Talk Show @ Pakistan Herald

He was trying the same in India and taking his black money to Dubai, but was caught at IGI.

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has just been levied a fine of INR 15,00,000 and his Manager Maroof a fine of INR 15,00,000. That takes care of INR 30,00,000 of the total amount of approx. INR 60,00,000.
And they are free to return to Pakistan.
The investigation against their hosts etc. in India will continue.

Rahat Bhaya, FBR will provide you additional Rahat when you get back. I always suspected you look like Nawaz Shareef's lost brother, now I know what you and him have in common. Pakistan k khoob paisa maray...ab pata chlay ga, may be Zardari want 10% of your assets.......

:wave::cheesy::yahoo::wave::smokin::bounce::victory::pakistan:

If he earned his money in India, don't think his income is taxable in Pakistan, but in India. He's caused more losses to India than Pakistan.

Also, lets not attack him too much, he's just done whats practically standard practice in the business. he's guilty - yes, but lets not judge his character over this.

If he earned his money in India, don't think his income is taxable in Pakistan, but in India. He's caused more losses to India than Pakistan.

Also, lets not attack him too much, he's just done whats practically standard practice in the business. he's guilty - yes, but lets not judge his character over this.

It's got more to do with his being a Pakistani than his being a thief.

He's a very small fry when compared to Warren Anderson or Ottavio Quatrocchi.

lets be honest to ourselves. Majority of big/famous names/people from both side of the border are corrupt & TAX CHOOR

Rahat Bhaya, FBR will provide you additional Rahat when you get back. I always suspected you look like Nawaz Shareef's lost brother, now I know what you and him have in common. Pakistan k khoob paisa maray...ab pata chlay ga, may be Zardari want 10% of your assets.......

:wave::cheesy::yahoo::wave::smokin::bounce::victory::pakistan:

No need to jump your guns on him. Artists are not accountants, although he should not be this naive.
Some pakistanis were saying it is deliberate attempt by India(or US,if you want to connect with Davis) and now make a full somersault and paint him as villian.
And dont compare him with Zardari, tax evation is not exactly same as corruption. You can compare him with Priyanka/Katrina though.

Back
Top Bottom