What's new

Some random curiosities about this forum

SkyWolf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why are so many posters have a banned status by their name?
If they are banned, how are they able to continue to post?
Are any of the members on this forum influential enough to share some of the good ideas with the paksitani govt.? (I doubt they will listen).

Are any of the members on this forum influential enough to share some of the good ideas with the paksitani govt.? (I doubt they will listen).
they are immortals :D

You can form a functioning government with members from this forum.

This is the forum where united nations was formed after www including imf bank. we have members like rothschilds, david rockfeller who is dead may allah preserve him like faroun as lesson for this generation, the morgans, jacob schiff. welcome on board, now sell your soul, if you want to join the big club.

We play Russia roulette over here . More active you are, more likely you will get banned.

If you want to become a mod or something special. Stay politically correct, don’t criticize Iran and it’s lobby. Education and professional experience is optional, just check your grammar. Content doesn’t really matters. Having a pair of titties is a plus, make sure to highlight this in your DP. Otherwise mods and staff will not notice.

Because they are banned.

Magic.

You can create a new thread with your idea and then pray that it catches some high up's attention. That's all you can do i guess.

Thank you for the lovely sarcasm and sense of humor. Damn, there is a LOT of banned people. Are MODS afraid of criticism? Seems a bit insular...
please don't ban me.

Thank you for the lovely sarcasm and sense of humor. Damn, there is a LOT of banned people. Are MODS afraid of criticism? Seems a bit insular...
please don't ban me.

Its pretty simple, if you post your point of view in a nice respectable way then you won't be banned. Break the rules and you will get the boot.

I was wondering the same. I haven't come across anything too bad from banned users and there are too many of them.

please don't ban me.

Very much.... :lol:

Not so much of the criticism of the mods but speaking up about certain topics...

-1000 social credit for you. You'll be sent to the "reeducation camp". Just like all the "banned people". :D

Tbh, half of those bans are trolls and the other half are those who spoke up about some issues which pissed of a certain mod who brought in the ban hammer...
Its pretty simple, if you post your point of view in a nice respectable way then you won't be banned. Break the rules and you will get the boot.

My last ban was a month long, never broke any rule. You can clearly see that one mod like banning me every time he comes across my posts:

1634544885826.png

Last edited:
Oh, those red fellows are our very own pirates of the 7 seas, ballsy people. but since we cannot live without them their souls are allowed to wonder about even after facing the admin firing squad.
Very much.... :lol:

Not so much of the criticism of the mods but speaking up about certain topics...

-1000 social credit for you. You'll be sent to the "reeducation camp". Just like all the "banned people". :D

Tbh, half of those bans are trolls and the other half are those who spoke up about some issues which pissed of a certain mod who brought in the ban hammer...

My last ban was a month long, never broke any rule. You can clearly see that one mod like banning me every time he comes across my posts:

View attachment 785847
It's the usual suspect mr krash

Back
Top Bottom