Suggestions needed for Forum news

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
new.PNG

Gentlemen,
I was thinking for a project that helps us to create more fun, especially in this pandemic. In order to achieve this, I saw few sites now a days who quote tweets and make interesting narrative.
I was thinking that what if we also have our own defence forum news network DFTN, where events going on inside the forum are discussed rather than about world. This light hearted channel is going to enable us to see our actions and dilute serious interactions or fights for entertaining purpose. However, I need member's cooperation. This project is only for fun.

Here is sample 1:
5-13-2020
A serious fight took place between an elite member killer and senior member Ned. Both members got so angry that they decided to put each other on ignore list first.However, Ned lost his temper further upon the old post which killer submitted before few seconds of reconciliation and started to make personal attacks on Killer. The poster killer tried to fix the problems but it was too late.
Hence senior mods and admins ended up locking the thread.
Jevis, one of the PDF member says:
Jevis says:
"The thread was so interesting but their fight derailed the thread."
Morgana was however, excited:
Morgana:
"I was half asleep when this fight began, uh oh I enjoyed every inch of it!"
For Tahir, it becomes worse than addiction:
Tahir:
"I was hooked and hardly got up for break"

Meanwhile mods are trying to resolve this issue peacefully.
Mod: "It was plainly a misunderstanding. The issue arose because of timings."

Often members get very excited when post and sometimes start making posts so quickly that system begins to jam itself. The admin advises to wait patiently atleast for 1 minute after making one post.
Admins have denied to release any statement over this.

In the above post, I have made up entire scenario and characters are fictional. However, the real edition will contain original names and that too will be published after members will allow.
Such kind of activity will not only uplift the boredom and stress due to pandemic but also help members to evaluate their appearance on virtual world and stuff will hence become interesting and entertaining.

I am looking forward to suggestions. Do not troll. I have chosen member's club category for this :lol:

Stay home, avoid depression.

Last edited:
NYTimes-Page1-11-11-1918.jpg

Gentlemen,
I was thinking for a project that helps us to create more fun, especially in this pandemic. In order to achieve this, I saw few sites now a days who quote tweets and make interesting narrative.
I was thinking that what if we also have our own defence forum news network DFTN, where events going on inside the forum are discussed rather than about world. This light hearted channel is going to enable us to see our actions and dilute serious interactions or fights for entertaining purpose. However, I need member's cooperation. This project is only for fun.

Here is sample 1:
5-13-2020
A serious fight took place between an elite member killer and senior member Ned. Both members got so angry that they decided to put each other on ignore list first.However, Ned lost his temper further upon the old post which killer submitted before few seconds of reconciliation and started to make personal attacks on Killer. The poster killer tried to fix the problems but it was too late.

For Tahir, it become worse than addiction:

Often members get very excited when post and sometimes start making posts so quickly that system begins to jam itself. The admin advises to wait patiently atleast for 1 minute after making one post.

In the above post, I have made up entire scenario and characters are fictional. However, the real edition will contain original names and that too will be published after members will allow.
Such kind of activity will not only uplift the boredom and stress due to pandemic but also help members to evaluate their appearance on virtual world and stuff will hence become interesting and entertaining.

I am looking forward to suggestions. Do not troll. I have chosen member's club category for this :lol:

Kindly appoint another set of 4-5 moderators for this specific section. :tongue:

Sir that`s a very good initiative! :D Sounds very interesting. I fully support this new feature for PDF.

I like the idea. We should put a new tab in the forum under the name "PDF Drama", instead of a newspaper type of reporting.

Here one could report/discuss interesting threads that include fights, trolling or just straight up non-serious attitude by members.

One could discuss the ongoing trends of the PDF

1) For example, when there is some improvement in US-Pak relations, every one flies on to the F-16 Block 70 thread for more sh*tposts lol. (That thread is by far the most amusing thing on PDF right now after the project AZM one)

2) Now a days, the Chinese daily post videos of Uighur vloggers who exclaim that everything is fine in Xinjiang. (one was literally dancing with a Chinese passport in her hand)

3) Then there are fights that involve Mr. Mastan Khan lecturing the idiot nation that is Pakistan.

4) Then there is drama when Iran geo-politics are discussed on PDF: while Pakistan and Arabs are reminded of their ethnic inferiority by the Iranians , we issue online Fatwas against them.

The section could become quite interesting.......

Yeah sure, with you holding up the product for sale. :lol:
Bhai this is not a serious project. It is meant to help people to deal up with boredom and depression during this pandemic.
Kitchen is the place to get rid of boredom, whether you try to be a masterchef or participate in a eating competition, it's up to you

Yeah sure, with you holding up the product for sale. :lol:
Bhai this is not a serious project. It is meant to help people to deal up with boredom and depression during this pandemic.
i will also help them to be release tension and my ads will be related about forum too dont worry i will make proper ad and send to you .

some titles for the thread
  1. Exposed
  2. The PDF Circus
  3. Gossip Hub
  4. Sheesh; Don't tell Anyone

BTW, I want that only pdf members and community can interact in it. It should be out of bounds for rest of internet including guest visitors to the website. Isolated and open to only PDF family.

View attachment 632115

Gentlemen,

Here is sample 1:
5-13-2020

For Tahir, it becomes worse than addiction:

Really nice idea but how is it gonna work are you going to make changes to the website to incorporate a new section for it or just going to post articles in a thread and lock it.

Back
Top Bottom