What's new

Tamil actress Monica converts to Islam and quits films

These are all acts to get married when 1st wife not willing to divorce her husband.

Dharmendra converted to Islam( in papers only) to marry Hemamalini when his 1st wife didn't agree for divorce.
Mahesh Bhatt converted to islam to marry his second wife when mother of Puja Bhatt didn't give divorce. List goes big.
Same with recent Tamil muscian Karthik Raja who is married and ready to marry for second time got converted. List goes this way.

In reality, they don't follow islam by any means. None of Dharmendra or Hemamalini sisters married to Muslims or married in Islamic tradition.

Welcome to Islam May ALLAH keep you on path of Islam and increase your Iman for ever

Alhamdullillah! Allah be praised.Welcome child, welcome to the path of peace, equality,love,justice and brotherhood.

These are all acts to get married when 1st wife not willing to divorce her husband.

Dharmendra converted to Islam( in papers only) to marry Hemamalini when his 1st wife didn't agree for divorce.
Mahesh Bhatt converted to islam to marry his second wife when mother of Puja Bhatt didn't give divorce. List goes big.
Same with recent Tamil muscian Karthik Raja who is married and ready to marry for second time got converted. List goes this way.

In reality, they don't follow islam by any means. None of Dharmendra or Hemamalini sisters married to Muslims or married in Islamic tradition.

Cool tactics........
Though I'm not yet married, this information might come in handy in future...........LOL

Last edited:
why when people choose to convert they become conservative. ?
why cant she be a muslim and an actress.,
i have no problemm with convertion ...this is india. u hav the liberty to choose whatever religion u want....but making it a publicity stunt just is riduculos. ..tthere r actors who concert to hinduism christianity or whateva from islam in india....google it u wilm find plenty...when it comes to religion make it private. my humble opinion . .

why cant she be a muslim and an actress.,
those Murtad's who left Islam after analysing it are the best bet for getting a proper understanding of Islam. I was viewing,
"Why women should not convert to Islam - Ex-Muslim Woman"

Who the hell is she?????

Anyways she is trapped now, her husband will beat her like crazy since it is allowed in Islam

She is a b-grade actor

Back
Top Bottom