What's new

What Can PDF members do for Pakistan.

I think we are not allowed to fire rockets in Pakistan but if you require any help I will provide you design and knowledge to make a rocket for under $20 and cover a distance of 3000 ft.

I was suggesting to design a drone that can fly continuously for 8 days and can do aerial surveillance and keep the cost of the drone under $600. if people are interested on Pdf we will assign teams to design systems for the drone and lets see where PDF talent gets in the designing phase and it will help the forces to keep the borders secure and increase border surveillance. If PDF can come up with a acceptable theory this can be then converted into practical project.
Sir! I guess that you didn't watch the video. It ain't about firing a rocket into wild. The project is to fire a rocket and then make it land back safely on a small and DIY scale. Just like what SpaceX, Blue Origin and some others are doing but on a bigger scale.

As far as your suggestion regarding drone is concerned, are you even serious? A UAV with 8 days flight time and under $600 :no:

As far as your suggestion regarding drone is concerned, are you even serious? A UAV with 8 days flight time and under $600 :no:
Why not?

What type of knowledge do you have that can be utilized?
which things can you work on
optics.
communication
Air-frame designing
Power plant

So many passionate young people in Pakistan fritter their energies away in wasteful politics, costly endeavors both in terms of monetary and time lost. When we are young we feel invincible and want to take on the world, this arrogance of youth is what makes youth the best and also the most dangerous time of our lives.

As a father and mentor to few, let me pass along a few tips for the young and passionate members on this forum. Before you do anything, research the word "Citizenship skills" aim to incorporate these into your daily routine as much as possible. Set an example by not throwing litter, by collecting litter from the floor and disposing of it properly, reminding your friends and family of their civic duties, if you are parent impart these skills to your children!

CareerCarrier.jpg

I have started ILMA, ilma.pk

ilma-logo.png

Pakistan's free online educational portal. I would announce about it officially but for forum's info, I am working on this project and it not for money. Its going to be a udemy like system where professional education is offered to young and professionals of Paksitan in Urdu and Free.

Follow ilma on Facebook to get updates and to participate in this National program: https://www.facebook.com/ilma.pk

Need your prayers and supportive hand to make this happen.

What can PDF members do practically (apart from just posting online here) for Pakistan?
Individually and by joining hands in group or groups?
(not talking about a member get-together)

Can a group of dedicated members inside Pakistan in different cities get formed who are willing to get something done defence-related / non-defence for Pakistan and give recognition to PDF too ?

Im not just talking about disaster relief team, civil defence teams, creativity teams which turns a dirty road into something beautiful etc...well thats good too....but something which has a positive impact on Pakistan and its society on day to day basis.

PDF is a platform where young generation comes together and shares views online, but our potential is much more than that.

Apart from this,
Should PDF also present its Defence related ideas or Military solutions in Defence Exhibitions?

Please present your views?

PS: i did not single out Pakistani PDF members only, if any other nationality has ideas that are not controversial and will not lead to trolling, please do share your positive ideas for Pakistan.
Work against bigotry and extremism in our society at our levels

This Thread by @MastanKhan lies just around.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/my-motherland-pakistan-is-a-trash-heap-filthy.480311/page-14

Cleaning up Pakistani cities, towns, villages, highways followed by streams, lakes, rivers could be done.

Probably members in cities can make teams, get tools together and spare 2 hours every sunday (or alternate sundays) by visiting different parts of their city and clean up garbage and other filth and install catchy awareness signs, then take pictures of before and after clean up, get a dedicated thread on PDF for their city to post pics and teams.

There are media related members on PDF who can publicise this noble task in their respective newspapers and also give credit to PDF for making a positive change in Pakistan itself. Partnerships with NGO's could be considered to make the process more efficient.

PDF members who register and show up for this task can be given a new Label on PDF on lines of TT, R&D etc.

I would be interested in hydrogen from aluminium+water project to run small generators for those in need.

Chemical reaction works fine and there's enough information available on how-to, even the generic design of reaction chamber/device is available.

Happy to discuss and even sponsor the detailed feasibility.

@BHarwana ?

I have started ILMA, ilma.pk

View attachment 381450

Pakistan's free online educational portal. I would announce about it officially but for forum's info, I am working on this project and it not for money. Its going to be a udemy like system where professional education is offered to young and professionals of Paksitan in Urdu and Free.

Follow ilma on Facebook to get updates and to participate in this National program: https://www.facebook.com/ilma.pk

Need your prayers and supportive hand to make this happen.
is there any update/progress that you would like to share?

PS: i did not single out Pakistani PDF members only, if any other nationality has ideas that are not controversial and will not lead to trolling, please do share your positive ideas for Pakistan.

A "Progressives' Collective" should be the target and it should be limited to South Asia in work done but deriving ideas from all over the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom