What's new

What does PDF stands for ?

Rakesh

Reaction score
Country
India
I was just browsing through one thread. Came through this conversations.Both Indian and Pakistani members were trolling each other. But, Indian member was warned and his post was removed. Even he was categorically informed that Pakistani can post anything on PDF and Indians should be happy that they are allowed on PDF.
I never complain because I understand that this is Pakistani forum and your perspective will be given preference. What surprised me was an open admission that "We are Biased !".

(I know this thread may be locked or deleted.....but It is to be said)

Incompetent - poorly trained - disjointed - lacking ammunition - regularly battered at the border - often taking prisoners by the enemy - suicide a regular trend - what do you really expect from incredible Indian army especially it’s leadership?
Then you creatures have the nerve of saying others talking BS. :lol:
Just be happy a Pakistani forum gives you a voice.
This is a Pakistani forum and you can get lost if you think you have even an iota of power to dictate what a Pakistani posts or doesn’t.

I was just browsing through one thread. Came through this conversations.Both Indian and Pakistani members were trolling each other. But, Indian member was warned and his post was removed. Even he was categorically informed that Pakistani can post anything on PDF and Indians should be happy that they are allowed on PDF.
I never complain because I understand that this is Pakistani forum and your perspective will be given preference. What surprised me was an open admission that "We are Biased !".

Firstly my post is on topic
Secondly the posts that were deleted were off topic
Welcome to PDF - stick to the topic and you will be fine. Unhappy? Leave

Because indian forums are not biased against and are fair to Pakistanis............. :disagree:

PDF is a Pakistani forum for Pakistani people and our allies. indians and india are the enemies of the Pakistani people and nation so yes we hate them and are biased against them. If indians don't like it, then please leave PDF. No one is forcing indians to be here.

PDF stands for promoting the Pakpositive sphere, our unique cultural and racial heritage.

oh common atleast people here admit and wants a fair competition, no Pakistani can post or discuss with any indian on indian forum. You probably have no idea the amount of hate they have in india forum for Pakistanies.
we are not humiliating any nation here but sometimes i feel like we sud be treating all of india the same way they treat Pakistanies in their forum, but we are different people, You are welcome on PDF as long as you dont provoke.

It's in the name, duh!

For the past year it has been made abundantly clear that for Indians it is a privilage to post here, chief reason being that "this" is not as bad as "that", which ironically, is the first step towards degressing to "that".

Collective responsibility is a real thing here, foreigners judging 1.4 billion on media reports alone, every tactic is dandy if used against the "enemy" until the mucky shoe is on the other foot, then it's propaganda against the state that is to be stamped out immediately.

The forums works as is designed, by and for those it was designed for, if you wish to contribute here, might as well get accustomed to the rules of the land.

To answer the OP's query, the thread was made about a rift between a lt. Gen. and his second-in-command in the Indian military.

So one Indian member thought it fit to start promoting a false narrative that Pakistan is similarly divided.

These lies and manipulations have been constant from many Indian posters.

The desire to paint Pakistan in a negative light to offset any problems India faces, or to say "Pakistan is worse" needs to be dealt with an iron fist on this forum.

How difficult is it to stay on topic? If someone has some insights about the Pakistan army, a new thread can be created and it will be judged on its own merits.

If it is false news, then OP will face repercussions for example. Post verified news only.

Show me a single indian forum on the internet where they are even half as "biased" as pdf????
More than a billion population but dont have the guts to listen to critics or hear an enemy. Its only PDF and Pakistanis that have a big heart. I as a Pakistani have been warned for fights with indians and israelis. Show me a single indian forum where they even allow Pakistanis to post, ur majority nation cant even speak decently.
PDF allows indians to post as long as its on topic and not abusive, can u people have the guts yo allow us on ur forums? Shameless idiots still trying to show pdf as biased. U ugly morons have laws that clearly discriminate against muslims, discriminate against low casts and here u complain of biasness. You people really have replaced ur brains with cow dung.

Hey man, yes it's a Pakistani forum, but if someone comes with bullshit, just tell him that he is wrong, and that he himself can get lost. You will be banned then. No worries, sky will not fall. But next time people will care before talking to you.
I follow this rule. So don't be hesitant and keep your guns always loaded.
But see, having said that, I will say, the real charm of life is in making friends, not in fucking people.

Show me a single indian forum on the internet where they are even half as "biased" as pdf????
More than a billion population but dont have the guts to listen to critics or hear an enemy. Its only PDF and Pakistanis that have a big heart. I as a Pakistani have been warned for fights with indians and israelis. Show me a single indian forum where they even allow Pakistanis to post, ur majority nation cant even speak decently.
PDF allows indians to post as long as its on topic and not abusive, can u people have the guts yo allow us on ur forums? Shameless idiots still trying to show pdf as biased. U ugly morons have laws that clearly discriminate against muslims, discriminate against low casts and here u complain of biasness. You people really have replaced ur brains with cow dung.

Indians have infected even Non-Indian places on Twitter and reddit. I have been seeing Indians come and attack Pakistanis on Pakistani accounts or communities o Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Quora, or subreddits, but whenever a Pakistani (like myself) clarifies any point from a Pakistani view, they begin attacking us, censoring us, downvoting, and harassing us.

Wikipedia right now is in an absolutely abysmal state due to Indian mobs editing all articles with unverified and unsourced claims. Recently, for example,, Indians modified the Khalistan wikipedia page to push the narrative that Khalistan movement is a Pakistani proxy.

PDF is a rare place on the internet where the Pakistani narrative is protected and given space to grow.

By coming here and harassing Pakistanis, Indians are trying to create the same majoritarian terror which they perpetuate all over social media.

I am sure @crankthatskunk can add some more to what I am saying about social media.

Cry baby cry

:chilli::chilli:

It's in the name, duh!

For the past year it has been made abundantly clear that for Indians it is a privilage to post here, chief reason being that "this" is not as bad as "that", which ironically, is the first step towards degressing to "that".

Collective responsibility is a real thing here, foreigners judging 1.4 billion on media reports alone, every tactic is dandy if used against the "enemy" until the mucky shoe is on the other foot, then it's propaganda against the state that is to be stamped out immediately.

The forums works as is designed, by and for those it was designed for, if you wish to contribute here, might as well get accustomed to the rules of the land.

Cry baby cry.

:yay::yay:

Uhhh speaking about bias, not just indian forum but also Facebook, YouTube or any general social media site that with overwhelmingly indians population. They literally take bias to EXTREME level. I have been viewing this forum for quite a while and Pakistani have been extremely generous allowing indians to post here without banning them right away, plus many of the Pakistani members have been very neutral and polite unlike the extreme delusional characteristic of indians, try to do that in anything indian social site you'll be swarmed with flies!

In my many years of travel around Asia I have found that Pakistanis and Muslims are some of the most warmth and genuine people I have ever met, unfortunately my experience with indians generally have been disappointing. This is further evidently demonstrated on this forum, even-though how nasty the indians can be but Pakistani have shown their warmth and accepting their opinions here eventhough most of them are fake news and straight from the garbage dump, you need to be grateful that you are granted an audience here. So be nice!

Back
Top Bottom