What's new

5 Ways to deal with Indian Trolls on PDF

How about your Curry Stench is overwhelming !!!

Classy enough for you Bharatis???
You know the curry smell comes if you walk into kitchen when curry is being made at the start . Now i know pakistani punjabis make the same dishes as as my mom did being punjabi only with more meat added the starting stage is the same so why this curry abuse .

Oh keep quiet would you! Failed state this, we Indians are so important, we make you so much money, bribes from Chinese etc etc . Just utter rubbish.

The site is self sufficient from Pakistani traffic alone. PDF stats below.

View attachment 733108

Here is how India's supreme website on Indian military affairs does bharat rakshak.

View attachment 733110

I suggest you go there to boost your terrible stats.

@Diggy
@Chhatrapati

Hey fellas here's something to really laugh about it. Another one of your super forums and how popular it is. Mind you this one has been going for well over a decade.

Gents let me present to you the illustrious Indian defence forum. :lol: :rofl: :cheesy:

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 23.24.38.png

200w.gif

@PAKISTANFOREVER

Haha every two months some poor Pakistani kid will cry and open a thread here to do rona about Indian audience, you kids should know without Indian members your website will shutdown because they bring a counter narrative & that is when debates happen ..If BJP/RSS need to do propaganda they would do it on YouTube , Facebook , WhatsApp , Twitter etc which are large platforms , they give a fk about some Pakistani forum , your people run shops in UK with Indian names remember that.

if you want to have a serious discussion on trolling we should first start with CCP bot army we have here

Pakistani must be made to accept the futility of opposing the aggression against his nation and accept his inferiority by technology, education, religion, race and culture to his Hindutva overlords.
Their ugliness alone is enough to sway any thoughts of their alleged racial superiority.

@Diggy
@Chhatrapati

Hey fellas here's something to really laugh about it. Another one of your super forums and how popular it is. Mind you this one has been going for well over a decade.

Gents let me present to you the illustrious Indian defence forum. :lol: :rofl: :cheesy:

View attachment 733237

View attachment 733239

@PAKISTANFOREVER

People in India don’t have a obsession with military or defence news ,it is well known fact Pakistanis have a obsession with geopolitics related news because of all the terrorism , Kashmir obsession & military dictatorship , it can seen even on your news channels debates , it’s not the case in India

People in India don’t have a obsession with military or defence news ,it is well known fact Pakistanis have a obsession with geopolitics related news because of all the terrorism , Kashmir obsession & military dictatorship , it can seen even on your news channels debates , it’s not the case in India
Get off your high horse, the fact is even if your Basanti has a miscarriage, the first blame goes to ISI.
WSJ did both exposed you and tried to knock some sense into your thick skulls with the article.....''Blaming Pakistan is easy way out for India''.....not to mention the egg in your face of being called the Fake News Factory.....Pakistanis may be interested in geopolitical news unlike Indians whose life circles around Pakistan.

"Jayshreeram" has been totally misappropriated by sanghee terrorists, used both when assaulting Muslims and when forcing Muslims to make utterances in favour of sanghee hegemony.

The phrase "Sieg Heil" is likewise innocuous enough when simply translated, but because of the manner in which it is used, it has become the calling card of Nazism.

Hindus will need to find a way to restore the original religious context of "jayshreeram"; the onus is on them. Until they reclaim "jayshreeram" from sanghee terrorists, they should keep such utterances to themselves.
This is a shocking level of depth of understanding you have on this issue! Very impressive! (a mere like wouldn’t have done justice to how I feel about this insight).
As an Indian who has been on this forum for a long time, I’d like to ask a question here - do you need any representation at all from indians on this forum? Personally, I dislike being trapped in an echo chamber, wasting energy in feel-good half truths and lazy reading of history, hence I am here, in a forum where there is a heavy degree of diversity of people from different backgrounds (relative to most Indian forums). If you do want a few Indians on the forum, then perhaps we should ask ourselves how we can incentivise people from my country who add value to the discourse rather than troll?

Last edited:
So, back to the point of this thread -

In a nutshell:

Indians are obsessed assho.es that have been running a systematic misinformation campaign across the globe over a sustained period of time to negatively demean and run psyop operations in an explicit attempt to attack all attributes of Pakistani society, with a particular focus on power and faith structures within and outside Pakistan, while attempting to change mindsets towards their eventual goal of the subjugation and assimilation of Pakistan.

YOU WILL NOTICE HOW THE INDIANS HAVE ALREADY STARTED TO CHANGE THE FOCUS OF WHICH THIS THREAD WAS CREATED FOR - @Baibars_1260 - PLS KEEP A WATCH ON THIS -

TO ALL PAKISTANIS ACROSS THE GLOBAL INCLUDING OUR FRIENDS - JOIN THIS FORUM, PARTICIPATE! - LURKING WILL NOT HELP THE DEFENCE OF PAKISTAN AND YOUR LOVED ONES - JOIN AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
SMALL STEPS!!!

THE INDIANS ARE FOCUSED AND ORGANISED - BUT WE (PAKISTAN) ARE THEIR NATURAL OVERLORDS PROVEN IN HISTORY - WE MUST RE-EDUCATE AND SUBJUGATE THEM BACK TOWARDS HISTORICAL POWER-DYNAMICS THAT EXISTED OVER HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

PAKISTANIS WILL TAKE BACK WHAT ALWAYS BELONGED TO US - THE INDIANS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP THE ALREADY TURNING TIDE - PAKISTANIS ARE WAKING FROM THEIR SLUMBERING!!!. AND WHEN WE HAVE FULLY AWOKE - THE HINDU FUNDAMENTALIST THAT THOUGHT THEY HAD ONE OVER US WILL SIMPLY SURRENDER AND FALL BACK TO THEIR NATURAL SUBSERVIANT CHARACTERISTICS.

THE HINDU FUNDAMENTALIST ONLY RESPECTS POWER AND FORCE - LET'S PUSH BACK

This is a shocking level of depth of understanding you have on this issue! Very impressive! (a mere like wouldn’t have done justice to how I feel about this insight).
As an Indian who has been on this forum for a long time, I’d like to ask a question here - do you need any representation at all from indians on this forum? Personally, I dislike being trapped in an echo chamber, wasting energy in feel-good half truths and lazy reading of history, hence I am here, in a forum where there is a heavy degree of diversity of people from different backgrounds (relative to most Indian forums). If you do want a few Indians on the forum, then perhaps we should ask ourselves how we can incentivise people from my country who add value to the discourse rather than troll?

A request. Don't copy, Quote and paste posts out of context.
The flag with the slogan was posted by an RSS IT cell operative
"BuddhistforLife" predicting it would be hoisted in Islamabad.
I first posted then deleted all my responses to the context of "Jayshreeram" to two RSS IT cell operatives here because :
1. I personally hate to dissect religions
2. Forum rules dictate no discussion of religion.
3. Once I had established the source of the "hate post" and reported the content there was no further point retaining these posts. The arguments in defense of the poster "BuddhistforLife" were demolished with one Indian PDF member acknowledging that the flag and slogan should not have been posted here.
From a secular perspective I pointed to the use of the centuries old traditional gender friendly " Jay Siyaram " greeting which has bnow been abandoned to be replaced by a concoction.

Why Indians behave on this forum this way, begs the question why they are here in the first place ? Why not in so many numbers on the Bangladeshi forum?
Which is why I started this thread and attempted to answer the questions.
Would be interested in knowing your views on the OP Part 1 & Part 2.

Last edited:
@Diggy
@Chhatrapati

View attachment 733237

View attachment 733239

@PAKISTANFOREVER

waz,

See the post below. It is implied that this forum survives on account of Indian members only.

Haha every two months some poor Pakistani kid will cry and open a thread here to do rona about Indian audience, you kids should know without Indian members your website will shutdown because they bring a counter narrative & that is when debates happen ..If BJP/RSS need to do propaganda they would do it on YouTube , Facebook , WhatsApp , Twitter etc which are large platforms , they give a fk about some Pakistani forum , your people run shops in UK with Indian names remember that.
Lets take these folks at their word and sweep a few more out and see if the forum shuts down. These are the guys who open restaurants in their country and abroad with names like Pind Lahori, Bukhari's, Peshawari, Nizam's, and Sabir's. Why even the beef they export out of India is named Al Kabeer.

I was on a similar forum bugged by the RSS trolls once, and we locked them out and made it a paid account with a one time annual fee. It was a brilliant solution which lasted many years. A $50 annual fee would be well affordable.

Last edited:
Get off your high horse, the fact is even if your Basanti has a miscarriage, the first blame goes to ISI.
WSJ did both exposed you and tried to knock some sense into your thick skulls with the article.....''Blaming Pakistan is easy way out for India''.....not to mention the egg in your face of being called the Fake News Factory.....Pakistanis may be interested in geopolitical news unlike Indians whose life circles around Pakistan.

You are like a sales guy trying hard to sell me some product(Pakistan lol) by convincing me thatI will need it, when I am not interested

Go and see the Twitter timeline of your prime minister and compare it with the timeline of Modi , Modi might mention Pakistan twice or thrice only during election , while your PM needs to mention Indian 5 times a day, that should tell you who is obsessed with whom

Your own PDF mod is saying here Indian traffic does not visit Indian or Pakistani defence forums , I agree with him , see your troubled history has had a deep impact on the psyche of Pakistani society,
they have seen lost wars , leaders executed , coups , terrorism etc etc ...hence they are always looking for some assurances on geo politics and national security , in our case we aren’t so paranoid about these issues

Go and see the Twitter timeline of your prime minister and compare it with the timeline of Modi , Modi might mention Pakistan twice or thrice only during election , while your PM needs to mention Indian 5 times a day, that should tell you who is obsessed with whom

Reality Check :
If Twitter timelines mattered the Orange Faced One whose statues were installed in temples across India would still be worshipped after January 20th this year. Apparently that didn't happen. Mr. Xi Jin Ping's paltry twitter account doesn't compare with Mor Baba's , yet he clobbered 20 into Veergatis ,and took 1000 sq. km. Oh , our paltry Twitter account not withstanding we gave your Veer Vayu Sanik some fantastic tea.

Your own PDF mod is saying here Indian traffic does not visit Indian or Pakistani defence forums , I agree with him , see your troubled history has had a deep impact on the psyche of Pakistani society,
they have seen lost wars , leaders executed , coups , terrorism etc etc ...hence they are always looking for some assurances on geo politics and national security , in our case we aren’t so paranoid about these issues

See your troubled history, first self rule,of a territory broken into three pieces, shot the Father of the Nation, kept loosing bits of territory.
Will say it for you : " Don't forget 1971 , and 93,000 prisoners "
so to continue...1971.
Couldn't re-integrate 148,000 sq.km of territory that had seceded just 24 years earlier, Now the former allies are "termites" and "illegal infiltrators ". Then first your protege Bangabandhu got dinked, then your Prime Minister got dinked, Ex-COAS got dinked, then your ex-Prime Minister ( son of the former Mother) got dinked,
Our Chinese allies took 38,000 km. Your 1971 defeated enemy revived and rearmed to become a nuclear and missile power. Your protégés the Sri Lankan Tamils thrashed your army and kicked them out of Sri Lanka.
So you need this forum to feel good about something.

( God ! i have written this so many times I know it by heart. Will keep a document handy to copy and paste the abuse. )

Continuing from the post above:

5 Ways to deal with Indian Trolls on PDF
Part 2 of 2

1. Identify the troll.
Having a banned list of Trolls for reference helps.
Sinodefence for example routinely updates a "Sticky" or "Featured"
thread that presents a list of banned trolls.
Obviously these trolls have multiple accounts so they resurface .
PDF Members should keep their own list so as to
identify these trolls when they resurface . The resurfaced troll usually
goes through the same routine of first making innocuous posts
before spilling the venom.
Identify a troll and treat the troll as a troll no matter how.
innocent the facade.

2. Stick to English as the language and Keep posts factual.

When interacting with trolls stick to English for communication.
.Avoid using Hindi or any other language the troll is familiar with. Indian Trolls frequently use Hindi Urdu memes, gifs, cartoons, proverbs, and short insulting sentences to incite, derail, or even in a "softer mode" to emotionally blackmail. Due to language incompatibility they can't do this on Chinese, Arab, or even Bangladeshi forums, and are extremely uncomfortable with their situation there. Discussing in grammatically correct English, without idioms, and slang is the last thing Hindutva trolls want. We can if necessary post a link to a Hindi news bulletin or video clip, and if we use a Hindi reference we can translate these. Using Google translate to translate Hindi text is a delightful experience and it is extremely demoralizing for the Hindutva troll that we Pakistanis are reading the Panchjanya editorial.
Keeping Posts Factual
Most of us are already doing this. Keep your posts, factual. Post links or evidence in support of your arguments. As Pakistanis we have a wealth of information available through the internet, and a language affinity gives us the power to monitor the enemy audio-visual media. Even though the temptation is extreme, a one liner retort ( unless absolutely necessary ) should be avoided and preferably kept short, though this may not always be possible.
Go back and research. It is always better delay a response, even by a few days, and to research something, and come up with an embarrassing revelation, rather than make an instant one liner.

3. Understanding the mindset and Troll hierarchy.
Not all Indian Trolls are the same. Some have good English language skills, and these are mostly South Indians either from Andhra, Telengana, or a few from Karnataka whose knowledge of Hindi is imperfect. Andhra, Telengana, and Karnataka are communally polarized southern states, and thus anti-Muslim feelings automatically translate to anti-Pakistani hostility. Karnatakans are far fewer in number due to their inadequacy with Hindi. There are also , very few Tamils ( Tamil Nadu ) , or Malyalis ( Kerala) here . If at all present their knowledge of Hindi is minimal and in any case those states are not communally polarized.....yet.
The bulk majority of trolls here are from Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, and the northern Cow belt, ( UP, Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal ). The notable exceptions are Sikh trolls from Punjab. Generally Biharis have very poor English language skills ( or even access to networks and decent computers ) to troll.
Of the Hindi speaking trolls, those with the best English language skills are Marathis or Goans, The UP and Gujarati trolls have the worst English language skills. These are the ones who frequently break out into Hindi. Ignore their Hindi rants. If you follow the trolls on the Indian Defence Forum or Food forum you can tell if the person is South Indian, and most likely from Andhra. Why this is important is that the level of hostility can be gauged, and such trolls seldom sustain a slug fest though there are exceptions.

4. Derailment
The favorite weapon of the Troll is derailment via a Pavlovian Reflex.
See my post above.
Try not to answer the troll on the same thread if there is a derailment.
Point the troll to a suitable thread on the topic
( Example : To a "Don't forget 1971 .., " post, point to " Revenge of Pakistan " Link ) . Alternatively, Copy the post and reply on that thread compelling the troll to get off the thread that is being derailed.

Trolls will repeat the same posts over and over again, a kind of spamming, but on different threads, are hoping to induce "Response Fatigue". Keep a record of your earlier posts to the same questions handy ( Example: IAF shot down an F-16 ), and to each post either dump the response or point a link to the earlier response. The troll will rapidly develop a Response Fatigue.

5. Report ALL Trolls and "Ignore" .

Report ALL Trolls and re-surfaced trolls to the mods . The mods cannot be everywhere. We have to assist them in their moderation. The least we can do is to make them aware. It is not sufficient just to Report but to specifically mention what was objectionable in the post or how many times the spam had been dumped.
Set a low tolerance level for any or slightest insults, implied or otherwise to Pakistan, it's people, it's culture, it's armed forces, it's religion . Report all posts .
As a final option if countering trolls is unpleasant follow what the Chinese do. Hit the IGNORE button, and the Troll's post goes invisible and unanswered.
Excellent research and advice. Thank you for contributing to Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom