What's new

A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods..close this thread ..another inflammatory , conspiracy theory made up of BS

Yeah coz it reveals truth something that indians totally blind in pak hatred cant accept...

Uh what? The whole world knows that the photo is a fake made by trolls from 4chan:D I guess no internet in your cave?

Who cares? OBL gone is gone. I am not going to rejoice at anyone's death--especially of one whose own son has distanced himself from OBL--but the world is a better place without OBL.
Oh, and next time give some kind of warning about 'graphical' footage. Not everyone likes to see gore.

Apparently, they can release the Pics just before US Elections to Boost Obama Election Campaign. If Osama was not killed in Pakistan then why your GOVT. Army, Media is silenced???:angel: I think most of Pakistani Politicians and even Musharraf said that it is one of the most shameful Event for Pakistan??? Has $$$ quietened Pakistan Politicians & Army???? Why ain't they doing anything to expose Uncle Sam????

They called it shameful coz of US aggression dumboo...

There never was any man posing osama ,yes his family was living there with the help of some taliban etc but no osama...US used that fact to stage the whole drama so that dumbs like yu can argue that his family was there so he was there ..a baseless argument...

Read and see the article and follow the links provided...Even benazir who obviously had more knowledge than you e warriors that osama was dead and yu can see that fox news article as well...even then if yu dun wanna believe it just shows yr hatred for Pak and nothing else...

ROFL. You are so being taken for a ride in your desperation not to believe verifiable facts. Every thing you posted has been taken out of context and skewered to suit what you want to believe. So be it. Wallow in your CTs. Feels so warm, no?
Like I said, believe what you want to. Look! "the truth is out there."

he had kidney disease...he died long ago as benazir said in that video......when u make a claim you bring forward evidence....without evidence the claim is thrown in dump.........if osama died in abbottabad...then US should release whole video and pics....not fake thirdclass photoshopped skills

Who cares? OBL gone is gone. I am not going to rejoice at anyone's death--especially of one whose own son has distanced himself from OBL--but the world is a better place without OBL.
Oh, and next time give some kind of warning about 'graphical' footage. Not everyone likes to see gore.

Are yu sure the world really is a better place now with all the havoc in syria and threats to iran....
what surprises me the most why indians kept silent on the killing of several sikhs by a white man in wisconsin just coz they couldnt implicate pak in that ...Had it been some arab,**** or any muslim we would have seen the whole US and indian media abuzz with hatred against muslims but he was a white man so it was justified killing innocent women and men by a white man...shameful double standards...

Yeah coz it reveals truth something that indians totally blind in pak hatred cant accept...

Haha ... truth ... sure thing ! :rofl:

Keep your head dug in the sand as long as you want ! No use arguing with conspiracy theorists :

head-in-the-sand499x335.jpg

They called it shameful coz of US aggression dumboo...

Dumbster, Was OSAMA'S Family was On Picnic in Pakistan??? & Why didn't you skip other questions??? Media, Military and Politicians?? :what:

It is coz indians around the globe along with westerners tried to implicate Pak into harboring osama for years based on a fake operation..

With all due respect it is more of a slap on your face compared to India....How did they manage to cross the border,kill people and go back without any information conveyed to your Govt..What was the Air Force doing?

Moreover,why drag India and Israel in between??

Uh what? The whole world knows that the photo is a fake made by trolls from 4chan:D I guess no internet in your cave?

if he has no internet then how is he posting on PDF....you indian rat dont you have a brain?

Albatross agained owned by indians and got a tight slap himself:rofl:

Hell, Al-Batroos the bird that he is, again took off on another "Flight of Fantasy".
But for all that flyin' he does'nt seem to be getting any place! :lol:

Ye haal tab hai jab Al-Queda themselves admitted that Osama was killed in that raid only. Delusion aur Denial ki hadd hai.

Americans never released any of these pics of dead Osama bin Laden so how come a slap for many countries. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom