Best State in India and Pakistan?

Sindh is the best province due to its longest history in the whole of Asia

Indus Valley Civilization -

sind-101-climate_change-stack.jpg

Muhammad bin Qasim

220px-Mbq.jpg

And now-

225px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
A Gujju will remain a Gujju from modi's caste he doesnt become sindhi ;)

Balakot :smitten: I remember how badly it was destroyed in 2005 earthquake, how is it now?

ive never been there:D my father was born there...He went there after the Earthquake coz some of our relatives died in the Earthquake.Ive heard they are going to make a new Balakot city n going to change the place coz its on the fault line..

A Gujju will remain a Gujju from modi's caste he doesnt become sindhi ;)

im not inferiority complex about my nation like you my dear, sindh, pakistan is my heart not gujarat

ive never been there:D my father was born there...He went there after the Earthquake coz some of our relatives died in the Earthquake.Ive heard they are going to make a new Balakot city n going to change the place coz its on the fault line..
I used to live an hour away from Balakot, it was my weekly holiday spot and it was beautiful. Earthquake destroyed the whole city and yes you are right, they are building the new city, it was supposed to open this year, will check on it when i go there next summer.

you are proud gujju just like modi after all you are from his gujju caste...........:D

Modi+icewolf=:flirt: ...........:D

He might just nuke you.

Can you find out sometime why he is always under people's beds?

One of my friends who was posted in Sikkim for a short time while working as a JTO in BSNL told me some of them eat cooked rats...Is it true..?.:confused:

I used to live an hour away from Balakot, it was my weekly holiday spot and it was beautiful. Earthquake destroyed the whole city and yes you are right, they are building the new city, it was supposed to open this year, will check on it when i go there next summer.

They are building on which site? Is it beautiful? I felt sad when I heard they are building Balakot in a diff place...land shud remain the same It will be a new city but not tht Balakot where my father used to live..btw tell me how are the people there?? are they good or what? m always curious about my city:D btw where do u live?

He might just nuke you.

Can you find out sometime why he is always under people's beds?
he wont do that mistake sir.coz same nuke fired by him will vaporize him too.He dont even know how kareeb i'm to him...........:D

being a gujju he always try to search pennies under the bed.thats normal trait.

Quite suprised no one has said Punjab. Personally I find both Punjabs to be the greatest states on either side of the border. One of the few connections India and Pakistan have with eachother: they both have to put up with Punjabis!

Quite suprised no one has said Punjab. Personally I find both Punjabs to be the greatest states on either side of the border. One of the few connections India and Pakistan have with eachother: they both have to put up with Punjabis!

Wait till Punjabis show up

lush_green_uchalla_galleryfull.jpg

till thn here Soon Valley Khushab

Back
Top Bottom